Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Billed twice

My credit card was charged 9.99 and my bank account was debited 9.99 on the same day. Someone please contact me!

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card was charged 9.99 and my bank account was debited 9.99 on the same day. Someone please contact me!
  • jawsamaral
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working

I purchased premium a few days ago and it says that i have premium when logged into my account but is not letting me skip unlimited amount of times and says that i need to buy premium. I bought the premium with an account connected to facebook but my...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased premium a few days ago and it says that i have premium when logged into my account but is not letting me skip unlimited amount of times and says that i need to buy premium. I bought the p...
  • Alex_Tostanoski
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium on new phone

Hi! I recently got a new phone logged into my Spotify and it says I don't have premium which I do? I pay for it every month through PayPal so how do I get premium again... TIA

• Hi! I recently got a new phone logged into my Spotify and it says I don't have premium which I do? I pay for it every month through PayPal so how do I get premium again... TIA
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google play card spotify premium

Hello i can not pay spotify premium with my google play money ?

• Hello i can not pay spotify premium with my google play money ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Olvide mi cuenta

Buenos dias espero y me puedan ayudar no puedo entrar a mi correo anterior y no puedl recuperar mi cuenta asi que hize otra nueva pero en la anterior me siguen cobrando la mensualidad que puedo hacer para traer mi pagos a la cuenta nueva y cancelarlo...

• Buenos dias espero y me puedan ayudar no puedo entrar a mi correo anterior y no puedl recuperar mi cuenta asi que hize otra nueva pero en la anterior me siguen cobrando la mensualidad que puedo hacer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payed, but only a few premium features available

I payed yesterday by paysafecard. They procedure as showed on the card. Using my spotify with facebook login. Also registered via fb at payment site. Ther are not all the premium features available in myspotify app. I can play selected songs and down...

• Casual Listener
  • I payed yesterday by paysafecard. They procedure as showed on the card. Using my spotify with facebook login. Also registered via fb at payment site. Ther are not all the premium features available i...
  • Ostbam
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't change my payment method to another Credit Card

I try to change my payment method for a long time (months), I go to this page:https://www.spotify.com/mx/account/subscription/ I try with different cards: debit and credit also I try with different web browsers like Chromium, firefox, I work on Arch ...

• Regular
  • I try to change my payment method for a long time (months), I go to this page: https://www.spotify.com/mx/account/subscription/   I try with different cards: debit and credit also I...
  • airvzxf
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • creditCard
    Payment
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Details Update

My wallet got stolen so I had to cancel my card. I still have my premium for now but I just wanted to now when it will end. Im assuming the end of the month but im not sure. I dont want to go a couple days without premium and my new card should be he...

• My wallet got stolen so I had to cancel my card. I still have my premium for now but I just wanted to now when it will end. Im assuming the end of the month but im not sure. I dont want to go a coupl...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

entering new payment info

cant seem to enter in my new credit card all that show is the buffering circle. help?

• Casual Listener
  • cant seem to enter in my new credit card all that show is the buffering circle. help?
  • Logan5632
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't access to all premium features even though I already paid.

So I already paid for premium since days ago, but i just realize this:1. I can't turn off shuffle2. My 'skip song' are limited.3. The ad is still there telling me that i discover a premium feature.4. I can't speed up while listening to podcast, they ...

• Music Fan
  • So I already paid for premium since days ago, but i just realize this: 1. I can't turn off shuffle 2. My 'skip song' are limited. 3. The ad is still there telling me that i discover a premium feat...
  • zarasalsabila
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premium doesnt work
    premium feature doesnt work
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium isn't working

I've just paid for the premium and I got a week to test but when I skip a song or something keeps appearing that It's a thing that only premium people can do so

• I've just paid for the premium and I got a week to test but when I skip a song or something keeps appearing that It's a thing that only premium people can do so
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i paid for premium as usual but it wont work?

I paid for premium this month as usual but all of suddently my account was "free", so my premium doesnt work even when i paid. Help please!

• I paid for premium this month as usual but all of suddently my account was "free", so my premium doesnt work even when i paid. Help please!
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trial

How can I get a 30 day free trial?

• How can I get a 30 day free trial?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment is not working "oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day"

I tried to update my card information and this error message kept poping up no matter what credit card I used. There always seemed to be an issue with the payment method and it did not go through. theres money in the bank and there's nothing wrong wi...

• I tried to update my card information and this error message kept poping up no matter what credit card I used. There always seemed to be an issue with the payment method and it did not go through. th...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium won't work after paying

Hey!So I just got spotify premium and it's not working. The money has already came out of my bank account and I've tried signing out and signing back in but nothing is working. I looked on the receipt that you guys sent me in my email and it says pre...

• Hey! So I just got spotify premium and it's not working. The money has already came out of my bank account and I've tried signing out and signing back in but nothing is working. I looked on the rece...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Hey! I've been a premium member for a few years now- with the student discount. This month I was charged 9.99, I just updated my student discount subscription to pay 4.99- how can I get refunded then for the 4.99 extra that I'm paying this month? Sin...

• Hey! I've been a premium member for a few years now- with the student discount. This month I was charged 9.99, I just updated my student discount subscription to pay 4.99- how can I get refunded then...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

I am being charged twice this month.

• I am being charged twice this month.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SUBSCRIPTION. MONEY BACK.

Okay I was with Spotify Family, but y'all are really confusing because my family was kicked out and their addresses couldn't be "verified" like I'm mad confused? All I know is, I got charged TODAY, and my family doesn't even have access to it. So I g...

• Visitor
  • Okay I was with Spotify Family, but y'all are really confusing because my family was kicked out and their addresses couldn't be "verified" like I'm mad confused?   All I know is, I got charged...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still saying "trial" although upgraded

Hello, I just upgraded to Premium Family but in my app it still says Premium Trial (I clicked on the 7 day trial before). Is this normal?

• Hello,   I just upgraded to Premium Family but in my app it still says Premium Trial (I clicked on the 7 day trial before). Is this normal?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes