Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

PAGUEI E NÃO ATUALIZOU PARA PREMIUM.

Olá, boa tarde. Eu resolvi fazer o plano premium familiar, fui passar o cartão, coloquei os dados direitinho aí ficou carregando para autorizar e quando terminou de carregar voltou para a mesma tela de preencher os dados do cartão sem me dizer se tin...

• Olá, boa tarde. Eu resolvi fazer o plano premium familiar, fui passar o cartão, coloquei os dados direitinho aí ficou carregando para autorizar e quando terminou de carregar voltou para a mesma tela ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to find the account I payed premium for through the transaction ID?

I recently received an email confirming a payment for a monthly subscription.I am suspecting it's not for my main account because I have 18 more days for my current month of premium which I already paid.Is it possible to get the username/email of the...

• I recently received an email confirming a payment for a monthly subscription. I am suspecting it's not for my main account because I have 18 more days for my current month of premium which I already...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't shuffle, ads, suggested songs etc. with Premium

I got Spotify premium (family plan) yesterday and it won't let me do things I should with premium. When I try to shuffle my Playlist it shows me the ad to get premium, and when I try to add songs to my queue. I also can't fast forward or rewind songs...

• I got Spotify premium (family plan) yesterday and it won't let me do things I should with premium. When I try to shuffle my Playlist it shows me the ad to get premium, and when I try to add songs to ...
  • noisette__
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for Premium Student, it shows as Spotify Premium, but works as Spotify Free.

Hey. I bought Spotify Premium for students, been verified positively and since 15.08.2017 I should be able to use Spotify as Premium and it shows as Premium on desktop. When I use app - when I'm listening to an album, after two tracks it switches to ...

• Hey. I bought Spotify Premium for students, been verified positively and since 15.08.2017 I should be able to use Spotify as Premium and it shows as Premium on desktop. When I use app - when I'm list...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con mi suscripcion premium

Tengo un problema, compre una tarjeta de prepago de 3 meses y en mi cuenta aparece que el premium se termina en 3 meses, pero cuando quiero regresar una cancion, poner aleatorio me dice que tengi que ser premium para hacerlo y ya lo soy asi que no en...

• Tengo un problema, compre una tarjeta de prepago de 3 meses y en mi cuenta aparece que el premium se termina en 3 meses, pero cuando quiero regresar una cancion, poner aleatorio me dice que tengi que...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei mas não consigo usar o Premium

Paguei esta manhã o Premium, mas ainda não liberaram para eu usar, já entrei e saí diversas vezes, quis entrar em contato mas não consegui mesmo com o boleto no meu e-mail. Gostaria de saber como resolver isso, sempre quis pagar pelo Premium, e não e...

• Paguei esta manhã o Premium, mas ainda não liberaram para eu usar, já entrei e saí diversas vezes, quis entrar em contato mas não consegui mesmo com o boleto no meu e-mail. Gostaria de saber como res...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan, email twice has not sent to my husband

I upgraded to family plan, added his email address, sent twice and the email has not gone through. How do i fix this?

• I upgraded to family plan, added his email address, sent twice and the email has not gone through. How do i fix this?  
  • sgarrison4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED

Hello Spotify Team, I have been trying to contact someone on your team in regards to cancelling my subscription. This has been an on-going battle since January. I've sent multiple e-mails, I've tweeted your team, and I've even posted on the message b...

• Hello Spotify Team,    I have been trying to contact someone on your team in regards to cancelling my subscription. This has been an on-going battle since January. I've sent multiple e-ma...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution De premium a free y de nuevo premium

Hola, tengo una duda, si por ejemplo tengo premium durante por dos meses, añado musica a mi biblioteca, hago listas, etc. Y por razones de estudio voy a estar tiempo sin escuchar musica y entonces decido cancelar premium, se que durante ese tiempo no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, tengo una duda, si por ejemplo tengo premium durante por dos meses, añado musica a mi biblioteca, hago listas, etc. Y por razones de estudio voy a estar tiempo sin escuchar musica y entonces de...
  • alfonzzo7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Even if my subscription wasn't complee they stole me 4.99€

I put all the informations of the credit card in order to get spotify premium at 4.99€, however I couldn't get it because the site didn't accept the name of my school and so I abandoned the site. Today I noticed that they took 4.99€ even if my entry ...

• I put all the informations of the credit card in order to get spotify premium at 4.99€, however I couldn't get it because the site didn't accept the name of my school and so I abandoned the site. Tod...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hi, i would like to ask how can i pay for spotify premium account? Im from the philippines. I dont have a credit card and paypal account. Can i pay thru my globe prepaid number? Thanks

• Hi, i would like to ask how can i pay for spotify premium account? Im from the philippines. I dont have a credit card and paypal account. Can i pay thru my globe prepaid number? Thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen to playlists and songs offline

I'm a Premium member and recently I've noticed that my brother and friends are able to listen to playlists and songs that they have not saved whilst they are offline. For instance, during a car journey my brother was able to search for an artist and ...

• I'm a Premium member and recently I've noticed that my brother and friends are able to listen to playlists and songs that they have not saved whilst they are offline. For instance, during a car journ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add songs to queue?

So I got the free 60 days premium trial, and I'd like to use the queue feature. I already had to reinstall spotify because it would just tell me to get premium, and now when I try, it basically tells me that I can't add the song to the queue.Other th...

• So I got the free 60 days premium trial, and I'd like to use the queue feature. I already had to reinstall spotify because it would just tell me to get premium, and now when I try, it basically tells...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account for family doesnt work

We just got a family account (double res) and I accepted the invitation but my account still doesn't work (full of keys). I have advertising still. What should I do?Thanks/Anni

• Casual Listener
  • We just got a family account (double res) and I accepted the invitation but my account still doesn't work (full of keys). I have advertising still. What should I do? Thanks/Anni
  • Annibernhard
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charging me different amounts every month

Spotify has been charging me a different amount every month. My in app purchase shows the first month I was charged 13.99, the next 14.99 and after that 17.99 and so on. I need a solution as soon a second possible because these transactions makes no ...

• Spotify has been charging me a different amount every month. My in app purchase shows the first month I was charged 13.99, the next 14.99 and after that 17.99 and so on. I need a solution as soon a s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying with IDEAL for the first time after first free month.

My free tial ended on the 14th, since then I have been searching my account page to pay my invoice for 9,99, the only IDEAL option I can find after clicking on just about everything is for an abount of 0.01 euro cent, my new invoice states that the p...

• Casual Listener
  • My free tial ended on the 14th, since then I have been searching my account page to pay my invoice for 9,99, the only IDEAL option I can find after clicking on just about everything is for an abount ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium signup pages looping when trying to pay???

I’m trying to sign up for spot premium but after i validate my PayPal details and accept the payment i just get rerouted back to the Spotify premium sign up page - Endless Looping!!! FTW Anyone else having this problem??

• Casual Listener
  • I’m trying to sign up for spot premium but after i validate my PayPal details and accept the payment i just get rerouted back to the Spotify premium sign up page - Endless Looping!!!   FTW &n...
  • Pig_Cabbage
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Payment Details But Still Charged in Previous Card

Last month I changed my payment details to a new card, but I am still being charged on my old one. Recommendations?

• Last month I changed my payment details to a new card, but I am still being charged on my old one. Recommendations?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How to cancel subscription with a lost iTunes account

I have premium account and have been trying to cancel it for weeks. I've googled it and it said to go to my iTunes and cancel from there... but the iTunes I previously had when I got the premium subscription, I do not have anymore.

• Visitor
  • I have premium account and have been trying to cancel it for weeks. I've googled it and it said to go to my iTunes and cancel from there... but the iTunes I previously had when I got the premium subs...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

If you have premium and it already chargered you, but you can't afford it, can you get refunded?

• If you have premium and it already chargered you, but you can't afford it, can you get refunded?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes