Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium signup pages looping when trying to pay???

I’m trying to sign up for spot premium but after i validate my PayPal details and accept the payment i just get rerouted back to the Spotify premium sign up page - Endless Looping!!! FTW Anyone else having this problem??

• Casual Listener
  • I’m trying to sign up for spot premium but after i validate my PayPal details and accept the payment i just get rerouted back to the Spotify premium sign up page - Endless Looping!!!   FTW &n...
  • Pig_Cabbage
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Payment Details But Still Charged in Previous Card

Last month I changed my payment details to a new card, but I am still being charged on my old one. Recommendations?

• Last month I changed my payment details to a new card, but I am still being charged on my old one. Recommendations?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How to cancel subscription with a lost iTunes account

I have premium account and have been trying to cancel it for weeks. I've googled it and it said to go to my iTunes and cancel from there... but the iTunes I previously had when I got the premium subscription, I do not have anymore.

• Visitor
  • I have premium account and have been trying to cancel it for weeks. I've googled it and it said to go to my iTunes and cancel from there... but the iTunes I previously had when I got the premium subs...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

If you have premium and it already chargered you, but you can't afford it, can you get refunded?

• If you have premium and it already chargered you, but you can't afford it, can you get refunded?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for Spotify Premium when it says i have Spotify Free?

I am being charged for Spotify Premium when it says the I am on Spotify Free. I had Spotify Premium in the past but have not resigned up. I do not want Spotify Premium nor to be charged for it. Inow have a overdraft fee and a charge for something I'm...

• I am being charged for Spotify Premium when it says the I am on Spotify Free. I had Spotify Premium in the past but have not resigned up. I do not want Spotify Premium nor to be charged for it. Inow ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice a month

I was charged on August 2, 2017 for $10.59, which is my monthy subscription amount. I log on today, and now it's saying that there is a little problem with my payment method, as there was a payment declined. Which, a payment shouldn't be pending unti...

• I was charged on August 2, 2017 for $10.59, which is my monthy subscription amount. I log on today, and now it's saying that there is a little problem with my payment method, as there was a payment d...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OVERCHARGED

I am currently subscribed to the premium trial and it has already charged me $69.99. I haven't even been listening for 30 days. How do i fix this?

• I am currently subscribed to the premium trial and it has already charged me $69.99. I haven't even been listening for 30 days. How do i fix this?
  • Jack134
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium with Laptop but no Premium with my Iphone

Good Morning, following Problem: With my Laptop i've the Premium Acc, but when I login with my Iphone the Abonnement has the Status "free". I had already checked, if there are 2 different Accounts, but it's the same E-Mail adress. Can anyone help me,...

• Good Morning,   following Problem: With my Laptop i've the Premium Acc, but when I login with my Iphone the Abonnement has the Status "free".   I had already checked, if there are 2 dif...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm subscribed to premium, but I don't have the functionalities on the mobile app.

I've been subscribed for close to a month now (first month free) and for some reason, I don't have some of the premium functionalities on the mobile app. I cannot skip back or forward. I still have my playlist and pick specific songs, though.On the d...

• Visitor
  • I've been subscribed for close to a month now (first month free) and for some reason, I don't have some of the premium functionalities on the mobile app. I cannot skip back or forward. I still have m...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for premium but can't listen off line

Why can't I listen to music off line. It shows I have premium memebership. But says I must be online to listen. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and signed out and back in. What the heck!?!?!?

• Why can't I listen to music off line. It shows I have premium memebership. But says I must be online to listen. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and signed out and back in. What the heck!?!?!?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to remove song from playlist

When I started my 7 day trial I can't seem to figure out how to remove songs from my playlist.

• When I started my 7 day trial I can't seem to figure out how to remove songs from my playlist.
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution doble pago sin reembolso

pague 2 veces el premium 1 no se callo el internet cuando ya habia terminado y parecia como si no registro, entonces le registre de nuevo y me funciono, pero miro en el banco y me cobraron 2 veces, crei q me darian otro mes mas pero tampoco se me ven...

• pague 2 veces el premium 1 no se callo el internet cuando ya habia terminado y parecia como si no registro, entonces le registre de nuevo y me funciono, pero miro en el banco y me cobraron 2 veces, c...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium

Hey, I am using spotify for 2 years as a premium member... I lost my crédit card 3 weeks ago so I did not pay for august and my account have been suspended... Since I did receive my new card so today I Tried to retake it! The payment has been done an...

• Hey, I am using spotify for 2 years as a premium member... I lost my crédit card 3 weeks ago so I did not pay for august and my account have been suspended... Since I did receive my new card so today...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium suddenly stopped working

I subscreibe to spotify premium last christmas, so I still have a few months left on my year subscription, but today all of the premium features suddenly stopped working. It would be great if spotify support could check this issue out.

• I subscreibe to spotify premium last christmas, so I still have a few months left on my year subscription, but today all of the premium features suddenly stopped working. It would be great if spotify...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No premium features

I bought premium for family, but on the account which i bought it for, it doesnt have any premium features on my playlists or saved songs. Help?

• I bought premium for family, but on the account which i bought it for, it doesnt have any premium features on my playlists or saved songs. Help?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NO PUEDO ACTUALIZAR LOS DATOS DE PAGO

Buenos días.Spotify me ha solicitado actualizar los datos de pago pero no he podido registrar la nueva tarjeta de credito para pagar ya que me aparece un letrero con el lema "Ups, algo ha salido mal, intentalo de nuevo más tarde", sin embargo lo he i...

• Buenos días. Spotify me ha solicitado actualizar los datos de pago pero no he podido registrar la nueva tarjeta de credito para pagar ya que me aparece un letrero con el lema "Ups, algo ha salido ma...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Change Payment Information.

Tried to change my payment information because I got a new card. Screen keeps spinning saying payment failed. Would'nt let me update my information, so I just cancelled my accounting thinking that it would let me reapply. But now I have no premium ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Tried to change my payment information because I got a new card. Screen keeps spinning saying payment failed. Would'nt let me update my information, so I just cancelled my accounting thinking that it...
  • WillKirkgard
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing Payment Not Working

I recently switched debit cards and am trying to switch to my new debit card so I can maintain my Spotify Premium subscription. Every time I try to change the card information to my new card, it comes up with the message "Oops! Something went wrong, ...

• I recently switched debit cards and am trying to switch to my new debit card so I can maintain my Spotify Premium subscription. Every time I try to change the card information to my new card, it come...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice per month for two months now and cannot get any help solving this!!!!!

I have recently noticed for the past two months now that my bank account is being charged by Spotify twice a month with two different amounts. Once around the 9th or 10th of $10.59 and again around the 17th or something of $13.77. I saw where the Hel...

• I have recently noticed for the past two months now that my bank account is being charged by Spotify twice a month with two different amounts. Once around the 9th or 10th of $10.59 and again around t...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes