Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I PAID FOR PREMIUM AND I CANT SHUFFLE THROUGH THE SONGS

Everytime I log into my spotify account it shows under settings that I am on a 'Free' subscription, whereas I have been a Premium subscriber for years. I have tried logging out everywhere, uninstalling the app on phone and nothing works any more - ju...

• Everytime I log into my spotify account it shows under settings that I am on a 'Free' subscription, whereas I have been a Premium subscriber for years. I have tried logging out everywhere, uninstalli...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

I signed up for a 30 day free trial for spotify premium, and I just got a notification from my bank saying you guys already charged me. Help?

• I signed up for a 30 day free trial for spotify premium, and I just got a notification from my bank saying you guys already charged me. Help?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working on android

I have reset my phone, logged out twice, and made sure that my payment had gone through. This is getting frustrating.

• I have reset my phone, logged out twice, and made sure that my payment had gone through. This is getting frustrating.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Renewed premium subscription through App Store, not recognized in app.

Hi, I just renewed my premium subscription for Spotify through the App Store. Every time I go to Spotify it tells me to renew the subscription, which I've already done. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but I still only have "free." Pleas hel...

• Hi, I just renewed my premium subscription for Spotify through the App Store. Every time I go to Spotify it tells me to renew the subscription, which I've already done. I uninstalled the app and rein...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription

I was charged the regular premium amount even though I have been paying the student subscription, so I realized it had expired. I re-subscribed as a student and was wondering if I will be credited the premium amount and only pay the student amount? H...

• I was charged the regular premium amount even though I have been paying the student subscription, so I realized it had expired. I re-subscribed as a student and was wondering if I will be credited th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pago premium

Buen día, he realizado mi pago alrededor de 3 veces, y aún me aparece el mensaje en la app de que debo hacer mi pago ASAP. Necesito soporte para que me ayuden a revisar mi cuenta, por favor. Muchas gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Buen día, he realizado mi pago alrededor de 3 veces, y aún me aparece el mensaje en la app de que debo hacer mi pago ASAP. Necesito soporte para que me ayuden a revisar mi cuenta, por favor. Muchas g...
  • Sandra30
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pay by cash

Hi I just want to ask what will put in senders name if chose pay by cash? Is it my whole name or just my username? Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I just want to ask what will put in senders name if chose pay by cash? Is it my whole name or just my username? Thank you
  • jsingian
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not letting me get a free trial

When I try to get a free trial it says got it or dismiss but then when I click on got it, it goes away and doesn't give me my free trial PLEASE HELP MEE!!

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to get a free trial it says got it or dismiss but then when I click on got it, it goes away and doesn't give me my free trial PLEASE HELP MEE!!
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution premium ending

When I signed up to have Spotify Premium I had 1 month free, and I choose to have an email sent to my email address when this month was about to stop bc I just wanted the free month you know. But Spotify never sent this email and they took 10€ from m...

• When I signed up to have Spotify Premium I had 1 month free, and I choose to have an email sent to my email address when this month was about to stop bc I just wanted the free month you know. But Spo...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working

I have Spotify premium but it keeps popping up and saying "you discovered a premium feature!" I'm not sure why this is happening as my account says premium too.

• I have Spotify premium but it keeps popping up and saying "you discovered a premium feature!" I'm not sure why this is happening as my account says premium too.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Leaving Sprint-how do I keep Spotify Premium?

My Spotify premium is tethered and billed through my Sprint account. What do I do to keep my account since I'm ending my service through Sprint?Prior to Sprint, I had Premium and paid Spotify directly.I just don't know what to do about it since it's ...

• My Spotify premium is tethered and billed through my Sprint account. What do I do to keep my account since I'm ending my service through Sprint? Prior to Sprint, I had Premium and paid Spotify direc...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution updating payment info

Cant change my payment info all that comes up is that buffering circle. does anyone now how to fix this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Cant change my payment info all that comes up is that buffering circle. does anyone now how to fix this problem?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Expired credit card

Hi,the credit card connected with my Spotify account has expired, and the montly charge is not going through. I won't be able to update my payment details until the end of August. How much of an issue is this? Does this correspond to downgrading the ...

• Hi, the credit card connected with my Spotify account has expired, and the montly charge is not going through. I won't be able to update my payment details until the end of August. How much of an is...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify censors music - I'm leaving for good.

"Hate music", "racist music", "misogyny in music" etc. I don't care! We have free speech, the right to freedom of expression, so if you don't like that type of music, don't listen to it! When you start to censor music just because some political corr...

• Casual Listener
  • "Hate music", "racist music", "misogyny in music" etc. I don't care! We have free speech, the right to freedom of expression, so if you don't like that type of music, don't listen to it! Wh...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution I paid twice premium account but still i dont have premium WHY?

I want to have student premium but i dont know why i cant selected "show us you are a student " butons. So i cant have premium but i paid twice 6.99 tl please give me back my many or premium.

• I want to have student premium but i dont know why i cant selected "show us you are a student " butons. So i cant have premium but i paid twice 6.99 tl please give me back my many or premium.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Did not get free trial

So I applied for the student premium account. My college was verified and I still was charged the 4.99. The only reason why I am bringing this up is because is that I never tried premium but I am still being charged for it on the first month, which t...

• So I applied for the student premium account. My college was verified and I still was charged the 4.99. The only reason why I am bringing this up is because is that I never tried premium but I am sti...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still being charged for account I cannot log into

I am still being charged $9.99 and I'm not able to log into my account! 2 weeks ago it kicked me out, I try to log in and it says wrong password. I try to enter in my email to change my password, but it says email not associated with account; then I ...

• I am still being charged $9.99 and I'm not able to log into my account! 2 weeks ago it kicked me out, I try to log in and it says wrong password. I try to enter in my email to change my password, but...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mes de prueba cobrado

Ayer inicié mi prueba de 30 días premium y pagué con una tarjeta débito, supuse que el valor que aparecía al pagar no sería descontado de mi cuenta pues los 30 días son GRATIS. A quien debo dirigirme para solucionar esto?

• Ayer inicié mi prueba de 30 días premium y pagué con una tarjeta débito, supuse que el valor que aparecía al pagar no sería descontado de mi cuenta pues los 30 días son GRATIS. A quien debo dirigirme...
  • Mariano5
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Billing Issue

Dear Spotify,I have been getting billed on multiple accounts when i only use one. I want a refund for the money used on the accounts i never used and i want them deleted please. Contact me asap, i have filed a dispute with my bank.

• Dear Spotify, I have been getting billed on multiple accounts when i only use one. I want a refund for the money used on the accounts i never used and i want them deleted please. Contact me asap, i ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add more skips

My daughter gets the message 'to add more skips, get premium' when skipping through individual songs and after skipping through ten songs. We have family premium. She has checked her account status, which confirms she has premium. There are one or tw...

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter gets the message 'to add more skips, get premium' when skipping through individual songs and after skipping through ten songs. We have family premium. She has checked her account status, ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes