Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Public Performance - Business Account required if already licensed?

Can someone help settle a debate for me? Is it a TOS violation to use Spotify Personal for public performance in a venue that already pays for an ASCAP license?I know that Spotfify Business exists, but licensing is included in the cost of the service...

• Can someone help settle a debate for me?   Is it a TOS violation to use Spotify Personal for public performance in a venue that already pays for an ASCAP license? I know that Spotfify B...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify familiar premiun

Buenas tardesEn las condiciones de la suscripción familiar premium, hace mucho énfasis en que **deben vivir en la misma dirección**.Deseo incluir a mis hijos y esposa para que puedan escuchar.Mi pregunta es:Cómo se comprueba o qué solicitan para comp...

• Buenas tardes En las condiciones de la suscripción familiar premium, hace mucho énfasis en que **deben vivir en la misma dirección**. Deseo incluir a mis hijos y esposa para que puedan escuchar. ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Premium trial not free

Please help! I wanted to try Spotify Premium so I took the offer of a free trial month. I put in all information which you have to do and got Premium om my account. But Spotify took money from my bank account the same day! And I made sure that it was...

• Please help! I wanted to try Spotify Premium so I took the offer of a free trial month. I put in all information which you have to do and got Premium om my account. But Spotify took money from my ban...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Changes

Hello, I am not sure how this works as I would assume it would be appropriate to handle a constomer service issue personally through an agent, however, I have been a "premium spotify" user for the past six months. Recently (August 4th 2017) my accoun...

• Hello, I am not sure how this works as I would assume it would be appropriate to handle a constomer service issue personally through an agent, however, I have been a "premium spotify" user for the pa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Discount for High School Students

Hi guys, Today I wanted to start using Spotify (with discount for high school students) but I didn't realize that I need some proof to have that, and yea I don't have any proof/document yet and funny thing is, they took my money from account card and...

• Hi guys, Today I wanted to start using Spotify (with discount for high school students) but I didn't realize that I need some proof to have that, and yea I don't have any proof/document yet and funny...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium won't take my payment

Can't figure out how to look at all my information or re-submit to try to get my payment to go through again

• Can't figure out how to look at all my information or re-submit to try to get my payment to go through again
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm paying for two premiumaccounts, how do I cancel one of them?!

I'm paying for two premiumaccounts, how do I cancel one of them?! I have one regular premiumaccount and then now my boyfriend got spotify premium for us so that I could cancel the payment for the other premium thing. But I don't understand where I st...

• I'm paying for two premiumaccounts, how do I cancel one of them?!   I have one regular premiumaccount and then now my boyfriend got spotify premium for us so that I could cancel the payment fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cuenta premium de mi ex!

buenas gente, consulta le daba premium a mí ex, hoy en dia no me da la cuenta y me sigue cobrando, puede alguien decirme con quien me contaco para que me ayude?

• buenas gente, consulta le daba premium a mí ex, hoy en dia no me da la cuenta y me sigue cobrando, puede alguien decirme con quien me contaco para que me ayude?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan - just 2 member available

Today my brother woke up and asked me if I canceled Spotify Premium, because his app said he's not a premium member anymore AND he was bound to my account by the family plan. So I went to the spotify site and found that there were only two slots avai...

• Today my brother woke up and asked me if I canceled Spotify Premium, because his app said he's not a premium member anymore AND he was bound to my account by the family plan.   So I went to th...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a spotify discount for CCAF?

Is community college of the airforce an accredited institution? 

• Is community college of the airforce an accredited institution? 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Discount without trial

Hi! Just today I got verified and now have student premium, thing is I didn't have premium before and I didn't know that with the student discount I wouldn't get a free trial... Is it possible to somehow still get the trial? Thanks!

• Hi! Just today I got verified and now have student premium, thing is I didn't have premium before and I didn't know that with the student discount I wouldn't get a free trial... Is it possible to som...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Boleto

Eu fiz muitos boletos pra o premium, tem algum problema? Vou ter que pagar todos eles?

• Eu fiz muitos boletos pra o premium, tem algum problema? Vou ter que pagar todos eles?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid premium BUT not in app

Hey, I subscribed for spotify premium, the payment is already done BUT in my spotify app I am still a free user. The subsrciption is already going for 2 months but still nothing changed. I loged in and out a few times, checked the payments again and ...

• Visitor
  • Hey,    I subscribed for spotify premium, the payment is already done BUT in my spotify app I am still a free user. The subsrciption is already going for 2 months but still nothing change...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Premium Issues

can you please help me ? ive paid through money express like Cebuana Lhuillier, unlike my previous transaction which after i paid ive recieve the premium account, this time ive paid at around 8AM a while ago, and till now 9:38PM i havent recieve any ...

• can you please help me ? ive paid through money express like Cebuana Lhuillier, unlike my previous transaction which after i paid ive recieve the premium account, this time ive paid at...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work completely

I have the premium account, I can download, listen offline, but I can't change the music when I want, when I will change the music the notice about premium account pops up, please help

• Casual Listener
  • I have the premium account, I can download, listen offline, but I can't change the music when I want, when I will change the music the notice about premium account pops up, please help
  • Pedro_Ywao
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Subscribe

How do cancel my subscription when I forgot the username it is linked to the number 074-697-23745

• How do cancel my subscription when I forgot the username it is linked to the number 074-697-23745
  • Adimai1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving from my country, should I stop subscription?

Do I have to stop subscription if I'm leaving Poland (home) and going to live in Australia? Or will my subscription remain and will work just fine without any problems.

• Casual Listener
  • Do I have to stop subscription if I'm leaving Poland (home) and going to live in Australia? Or will my subscription remain and will work just fine without any problems. 
  • malwawu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trial

I have spotify premium free (trial period for 30 days) and i can't go back in my playlist, I can only go on with tracks and i can't go ahead with minutes in a song. It says that i have to do premium upgrade for these functions but i already did it! H...

• Regular
  • I have spotify premium free (trial period for 30 days) and i can't go back in my playlist, I can only go on with tracks and i can't go ahead with minutes in a song. It says that i have to do premium ...
  • Alex961
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find $10 spotify gift cards anywhere

I have no other way to pay for premium other than the physical spotify gift cards. I have gone to a safeway, frys, walmart, and target today looking for a gift card and wasn't able to find even one. I live in Arizona. Are the cards being discontinued...

• Visitor
  • I have no other way to pay for premium other than the physical spotify gift cards. I have gone to a safeway, frys, walmart, and target today looking for a gift card and wasn't able to find even one. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Cards
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot To Cancel

So i started a free trial to try out spotfiy and forgot to end my subscription before i was charged and i was wondering if i could get a refund.

• So i started a free trial to try out spotfiy and forgot to end my subscription before i was charged and i was wondering if i could get a refund.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes