Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Dian
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Charged for student discount twice

I tried to get a student discount on spotify. Got charged twice without confirming that I am a student and now I don't have premium at all.

• I tried to get a student discount on spotify. Got charged twice without confirming that I am a student and now I don't have premium at all.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to change country and payment details for my premium account and can't do it

I have a premium account and just got an email saying that I have to revise my payment methods. I'm no longer living in Brasil and I'm trying to change my payment method and country, I follow all instructions found on the website and still coud not d...

• I have a premium account and just got an email saying that I have to revise my payment methods. I'm no longer living in Brasil and I'm trying to change my payment method and country, I follow all ins...
  • David_09
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with payment

I'm paying for premium, i want to cancel it, but i dont know in wich of my accounts i have this suscription. I want to cancel it because i have economic problems.

• I'm paying for premium, i want to cancel it, but i dont know in wich of my accounts i have this suscription. I want to cancel it because i have economic problems.
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo hacerme premium problema con spotify

No puedo contratar Spotify premium, ya lo intenté con varias tarjetas y sigue apareciendo:Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se ha cargado ningún pago. Inténtalo de nuevo o usa otro método de...

• Casual Listener
  • No puedo contratar Spotify premium, ya lo intenté con varias tarjetas y sigue apareciendo: Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se ha cargado...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Partify / Spotify Party Mode

Hi everybody,I'd like to know if, as a private event organiser, I can use Spotify from my desktop do play music for an audience (40-50 people). The fact is that I won't have every music people would love to listen, and I wondered if I could config my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody, I'd like to know if, as a private event organiser, I can use Spotify from my desktop do play music for an audience (40-50 people).   The fact is that I won't have every music pe...
  • ThierryE
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged for student and regular premium

Hello, I was trying to get a student discount but then realised that I'm not a student yet (as in my country student includes people who go to school aswell), after that I have purchased regular Spotify premium, and got charged for both without even ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was trying to get a student discount but then realised that I'm not a student yet (as in my country student includes people who go to school aswell), after that I have purchased regular Spot...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Free to Premium

Ich will von Spotify free auf premium wechseln. Es funktioniert aber nicht

• Ich will von Spotify free auf premium wechseln. Es funktioniert aber nicht
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Restore my family subscrition without loosing playlist

Hi. I stopped my subscription before I realized that I actually had a subscription for my family. It is still active until 20/5. I want to restore my subscription AS IS, with all members and playlists unchanged. If I start a new subscription, will my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I stopped my subscription before I realized that I actually had a subscription for my family. It is still active until 20/5. I want to restore my subscription AS IS, with all members and playlist...
  • karma2burn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for a premium pass but I can't enjoy premium

Hey, thanks for help I paid for my premium pass but it doesn't work,why? My account its like always,i can't download playlist and that all, Thank u

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, thanks for help I paid for my premium pass but it doesn't work,why? My account its like always,i can't download playlist and that all, Thank u
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with premium

Paid my account for premium and my account still normal

• Casual Listener
  • Paid my account for premium and my account still normal
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Hey guys ,I habe to Pay the spotify Premium but I am on a vacation for 3 weeks and I can't pay it what can I do

• Hey guys , I habe to Pay the spotify Premium but I am on a vacation for 3 weeks and I can't pay it 😞 what can I do
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will a summer offer come back?

Hi everyone!I was wondering if anyone knew if the summer offer from last year (3 months for the pice of 1) will be back this year? Thanks in advance

• Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew if the summer offer from last year (3 months for the pice of 1) will be back this year? Thanks in advance 🙂
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Opportunity to Retain a Customer

Two reasons I am cancelling my premium membership:1. Google play offered 4 months free and includes YouTube red.2. I would have come back to Spotify after the 4 free months with google play however I recently noticed that you have been billing me thi...

• Casual Listener
  • Two reasons I am cancelling my premium membership: 1. Google play offered 4 months free and includes YouTube red. 2. I would have come back to Spotify after the 4 free months with google play howev...
  • Spotifyuser00
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant open my new acount

Ive changed from premium to family premium today. I can open my new acount on the web but i cant do it in the app!! Help

• Ive changed from premium to family premium today. I can open my new acount on the web but i cant do it in the app!! Help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei boleto,mas não liberaram o premium

Efetuei o pagamento do boleto bancário e ainda não recebi o email de confirmação, e muito menos o premium. Não, não tenho outras contas, já pesquisei respostas similares aqui e averiguei antes de pedir ajuda. De qualquer forma, o comprovante de pagam...

hiwhi.jpg
  • Efetuei o pagamento do boleto bancário e ainda não recebi o email de confirmação, e muito menos o premium. Não, não tenho outras contas, já pesquisei respostas similares aqui e averiguei antes de ped...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount

I got charged the $9.99 when I'm supposed to have the student discount and they didn't send me an email reminder and now I don't know how to get my money back

• I got charged the $9.99 when I'm supposed to have the student discount and they didn't send me an email reminder and now I don't know how to get my money back 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sin solución

Hace unos días he dado de alta mi cuenta de Spotify y se han cobrado mi tarifa Premium ya de mi cuenta bancaria pero mi cuenta sigue igual (combo Free), con anuncios, mi lista de reproducción no está y no puedo escuchar nada sin internet y estoy muy ...

• Hace unos días he dado de alta mi cuenta de Spotify y se han cobrado mi tarifa Premium ya de mi cuenta bancaria pero mi cuenta sigue igual (combo Free), con anuncios, mi lista de reproducción no está...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify para Universitarios

Hola, acabo de suscribirme a Spotify Premium para universitarios y se hizo el cargo a mi tarjeta, pero sigo con la versión free.

• Hola, acabo de suscribirme a Spotify Premium para universitarios y se hizo el cargo a mi tarjeta, pero sigo con la versión free.
  • Jdhernandez22
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con premium para universitarios

Boa noite!Logo cedo, estive assinando o premiam para universitários. Fiz todo o procedimento, mas ao me pedirem um anexo, demorei procurando e a página atualizou. O pagamento foi aprovado, porém não estou utilizando devido ao não finalizamento do pro...

• Casual Listener
  • Boa noite! Logo cedo, estive assinando o premiam para universitários. Fiz todo o procedimento, mas ao me pedirem um anexo, demorei procurando e a página atualizou. O pagamento foi aprovado, porém nã...
  • Matheusss20
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod