Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Update Payment Method not working?

Hello,I got an email saying that my payment (Premium) failed. I tried to update my credit card information and I received an error saying, "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." I tried several other cards only to have the same result. Can I...

• Hello, I got an email saying that my payment (Premium) failed. I tried to update my credit card information and I received an error saying, "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." I tried se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Premium Price.

I was told once my student discount expired, I would receive an email to inform me to renew. Well, I never received an email, and I have been charged the regular premium price. How do I go about renewing this, and being reimbursed for the $9.99/Mo. p...

• Regular
  • I was told once my student discount expired, I would receive an email to inform me to renew. Well, I never received an email, and I have been charged the regular premium price. How do I go about rene...
  • Dwilmot
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play music

I just upgraded to premium & now I can't play any music, not even my playlists from free subscription

• I just upgraded to premium & now I can't play any music, not even my playlists from free subscription
  • Tameikaneal
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium but not full premium?

I can play music offline, go offline, pick any track I want, and it says I have premium. I have limited skips and can't go back a song at all. Not sure what is happening. Have access to everything on the computer but not on my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I can play music offline, go offline, pick any track I want, and it says I have premium. I have limited skips and can't go back a song at all. Not sure what is happening. Have access to everything on...
  • MrFro
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

arrogant discontinuation of service

I got a message for my Philips fidelio system that the spotify service on it will be discontinued . It is the only reason I bought the speaker to begin with It does make other streaming music providers more attractive for me so I will rethink continu...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a message for my Philips fidelio system that the spotify service on it  will be discontinued  . It is the only reason I bought the speaker to begin with It does make other s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Premium Family

I have Premium Family - three Accounts are working properly, but one account is only working as Free account. I sent an invitation by mail, logged in with this invitation but Account is only free.What can I do? Thx for helping

• I have Premium Family - three Accounts are working properly, but one account is only working as Free account. I sent an invitation by mail, logged in with this invitation but Account is only free. W...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Family invite not being sent

1 of the 4 family invites I send is not actually being sent. All 4 have gmail but this mail address is not receiving the invite. Tried resending, deleting, re-creating etc. HOW can I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • 1 of the 4 family invites I send is not actually being sent. All 4 have gmail but this mail address is not receiving the invite. Tried resending, deleting, re-creating etc.   HOW can I fix thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

got charged twice

I got charged for the premium payment and he student discount when i don't have the student discount how do i get my money back?

• I got charged for the premium payment and he student discount when i don't have the student discount how do i get my money back?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium and family

I had premium then upgraded to family. Was charged the family fee and have now just been charged the premium fee again?

• I had premium then upgraded to family. Was charged the family fee and have now just been charged the premium fee again?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accountproblems

Paid for premium every month and now i can't get to my music and mail from spotify said i didn't pay. The bank confirmed that payment has been done. What do i have to do please? Need my music

• Paid for premium every month and now i can't get to my music and mail from spotify said i didn't pay. The bank confirmed that payment has been done. What do i have to do please? Need my music😔
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't enter debit card info

I recently got a new debit card, and tried to change my card info on spotify but it doesn't seem to be working. My card is activated and I can make payments. I tried switching my wi fi connection, and using a different browser. I even tried using the...

• I recently got a new debit card, and tried to change my card info on spotify but it doesn't seem to be working. My card is activated and I can make payments. I tried switching my wi fi connection, an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problems

I keep paying for premium $14 .99 $9.99 a lot of times no connection what's the problem I need help please

• Casual Listener
  • I keep paying for premium $14 .99 $9.99 a lot of times no connection what's the problem I need help please
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Direct debit not working

Hi, Spotify just notified me that they were unable to collect the money from my account, I have checked my bank account and all seems fine and my card details are correct but it still doesnt work. What should I do?Thanks!Sofia

• Hi, Spotify just notified me that they were unable to collect the money from my account, I have checked my bank account and all seems fine and my card details are correct but it still doesnt work. Wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying twice thru credit and Paypal. How do I stop it?

Spotify charges my credit on the 21st of month and I auto pat them again on my Paypal bank account. How can I stop them double billing me?

• Spotify charges my credit on the 21st of month and I auto pat them again on my Paypal bank account. How can I stop them double billing me?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Alexa

Just signed up to Spotify premium yet my Alexa keeps saying your Spotify account isn't premium, please upgrade. About to crack up. Any help much appreciated!!

• Just signed up to Spotify premium yet my Alexa keeps saying your Spotify account isn't premium, please upgrade. About to crack up. Any help much appreciated!!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution After reup today my whole library and playlists are gone

Maybe it's just a coincidence but after my monthly payment was taken out via paypal today all the songs I saved in my library are gone. So are my playlists. Playlists can be restored but my 100+ songlibrary is gone.Anything I can do to get it back?An...

• Maybe it's just a coincidence but after my monthly payment was taken out via paypal today all the songs I saved in my library are gone. So are my playlists. Playlists can be restored but my 100+ song...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account premium stopped working after 1 month

I just started using premium last month with a student account. This month I haven't been charged and premium is failing to work. Somebody help me please. I NEED my music.

• I just started using premium last month with a student account. This month I haven't been charged and premium is failing to work. Somebody help me please. I NEED my music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I've had premium for over a year

I'm still paying, as I just got the PayPal invoice. But it doesn't work on my device, I haven't used it on other devices so unless I've been hacked it's not likely. Help! (please)

• Casual Listener
  • I'm still paying, as I just got the PayPal invoice. But it doesn't work on my device, I haven't used it on other devices so unless I've been hacked it's not likely. Help! (please)
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vodafone premium

I get Spotify premium with my Vodafone. My account is linked and says I have Spotify premium. I am able to download playlists etc as normal. But when I try to skip more than say 10 songs it tells me "you have found a premium feature please upgrade". ...

• I get Spotify premium with my Vodafone. My account is linked and says I have Spotify premium. I am able to download playlists etc as normal. But when I try to skip more than say 10 songs it tells me ...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes