Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost premium and playlist

After many years of being a premium customer, I now seem to have lost my subscription and also my playlist... whats up? There must be something wrong somewhere.

• Visitor
  • After many years of being a premium customer, I now seem to have lost my subscription and also my playlist... whats up? There must be something wrong somewhere.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con spotify premium

Cambie de telefono, descargue la aplicación entre con mi cuenta y no puedo reproducir las canciones y tampoco tengo spotify premium y el cargo por servicio ya fue realizado

• Cambie de telefono, descargue la aplicación entre con mi cuenta y no puedo reproducir las canciones y tampoco tengo spotify premium y el cargo por servicio ya fue realizado
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid premium keeps shutting off

Ive purchased prepaid 3-month spotify cards from my local walgreens store and everytime, my prmium gets shut off after a month. Its happened about 4 times so far and im starting to just get totally pissed off. this hasn't happened with any other stre...

• Ive purchased prepaid 3-month spotify cards from my local walgreens store and everytime, my prmium gets shut off after a month. Its happened about 4 times so far and im starting to just get totally p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial when overseas

I'm going to US. Will I be able to start my free premium trial when I'm there if I have wifi to download and then listen offline?

• I'm going to US. Will I be able to start my free premium trial when I'm there if I have wifi to download and then listen offline?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My mother can't join my family account

I purchased a spotify family account today, they didnt even ask for my address, and now they act like they know my address yet when my mom clicks the invitation link & writes our address spotify says that they cant verify our addresses.Any help pleas...

• I purchased a spotify family account today, they didnt even ask for my address, and now they act like they know my address yet when my mom clicks the invitation link & writes our address spotify ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i only get a few premium features

Hi, today I bought spotify premium but it only lets me use a few features, for example: I can download playlist, choose what song to listen to without using shuffle, but I can't skip songs as much as I want and I can't replay a song, I already checke...

• Hi, today I bought spotify premium but it only lets me use a few features, for example: I can download playlist, choose what song to listen to without using shuffle, but I can't skip songs as much as...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't verify that I'm a student

I keep trying to verify I'm a student and it won't let me download premium for students and I'm putting in all my information correctly

• I keep trying to verify I'm a student and it won't let me download premium for students and I'm putting in all my information correctly
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

conta Premium

Meu filho, minha esposa e minha filha foram excluidos da minha conta premium, por não terem visto o email encaminhado, como faço para reincluir eles?

• Meu filho, minha esposa e minha filha foram excluidos da minha conta premium, por não terem visto o email encaminhado, como faço para reincluir eles?  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Tengo premium y no me funciona el cambio de cancion pero funciona la musica sin internet ayuda porfa tengo el mes gratis y cambie la contraseña pero sigue sin funcionar ayuda plz

• Tengo premium y no me funciona el cambio de cancion pero funciona la musica sin internet ayuda porfa tengo el mes gratis y cambie la contraseña pero sigue sin funcionar ayuda plz
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was billed twice for the student Disscount

I just upgraded to the premium subscription with the student discount and i was billed twice. Who should I talk to about fixing this?

• I just upgraded to the premium subscription with the student discount and i was billed twice. Who should I talk to about fixing this?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Today I take spotify premium for 9,99£! But when I check my bank account there was two transactions, one of 9,99£ and one of 4,99£! Could I know what is the second one?

• Today I take spotify premium for 9,99£! But when I check my bank account there was two transactions, one of 9,99£ and one of 4,99£! Could I know what is the second one?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment (Norway)

Why am I paying 129kr every month, when it cost 99kr? How long have I paid more than I should? Are you going to pay me back?Annoyed.

• Casual Listener
  • Why am I paying 129kr every month, when it cost 99kr? How long have I paid more than I should? Are you going to pay me back? Annoyed.
  • Trineberheim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not let me sign up as a student

I am currently a student at the united states air force acadmey and i am trying to use premium for the student price but it will not allow me.

• I am currently a student at the united states air force acadmey and i am trying to use premium for the student price but it will not allow me.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable yo add wife on family account

My wife and I live in the same house, she used to be on my family account but got suddenly kicked out, now I can't add her back. Whenever she tries the invite she gets an error message that the address cannot be confirmed. Please help. This js very f...

• My wife and I live in the same house, she used to be on my family account but got suddenly kicked out, now I can't add her back. Whenever she tries the invite she gets an error message that the addre...
  • JulioGR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium via Telia (Sweden)

Hi,I just hooken up with Spotify Premium via Telia. I have a short term free premium via Spotify, and when I try to connect,Telia tells me it cant, and it might be that I need to discontinue my Premium. But how do I discontinue a free Spotify Premium...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I just hooken up with Spotify Premium via Telia. I have a short term free premium via Spotify, and when I try to connect,Telia tells me it cant, and it might be that I need to discontinue my Pre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Premium Account but Still Avaiable on Mobile App and NOT BEING CHARGED

I cancelled my Spotify Premium account on my laptop (my three month trial ended 8/4/2017) however I still have premium on my phone and am not getting charged for it. Obviously I'm not complaining, I'm planning to join a family plan with my cousin, bu...

• I cancelled my Spotify Premium account on my laptop (my three month trial ended 8/4/2017) however I still have premium on my phone and am not getting charged for it. Obviously I'm not complainin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Trial
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda!!

Estoy en un plan familiar, pero no puedo reproducir mis listas de forma aleatoria, ni puedo regresar o adelantar canciones, me aparece una pantalla invitandome a una cuenta premium!!! Alguien sabe q puedo hacer al respecto? Ya cerre sesion e inicie n...

• Estoy en un plan familiar, pero no puedo reproducir mis listas de forma aleatoria, ni puedo regresar o adelantar canciones, me aparece una pantalla invitandome a una cuenta premium!!! Alguien sabe q ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

French credit card and Italian application

Hi,I upgraded my account to Premium and I paid with a French credit card but I have the application on my iPhone downloaded from an Italian App Store.I tried to change country but I have to put another credit card.Is there a chance to keep my French ...

• Hi, I upgraded my account to Premium and I paid with a French credit card but I have the application on my iPhone downloaded from an Italian App Store. I tried to change country but I have to put...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving country how can I bring Spotify with me?

HI! Im moving country from Spain to US. How can I keep my Premium account? I guess I should take a US plan? Cheers!Alma

• HI!   Im moving country from Spain to US. How can I keep my Premium account? I guess I should take a US plan?   Cheers! Alma
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading

Why can't I download more than 3 people on my Spotify family plan. How do I fix this?

• Why can't I download more than 3 people on my Spotify family plan. How do I fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes