Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment for Premium for Family

I am planning to get Premium for Family but I don't have a credit card or a paypal card. Is it possible to pay through Globe postpaid or through bank deposit?

• Casual Listener
  • I am planning to get Premium for Family but I don't have a credit card or a paypal card. Is it possible to pay through Globe postpaid or through bank deposit?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged me early then switched my student status to normal

So Spotify charged me a day early and switched me back to normal status without notification. Now I got charged 10$ when I have the 4.99$ deal...

37e429578febc794bccb4c9b4aae9520 90ee406a0ac66a69fc13ee5c43259ccc
  • Regular
  • So Spotify charged me a day early and switched me back to normal status without notification.  Now I got charged 10$ when I have the 4.99$ deal...    
  • t3h28
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Having a premium subscription problem

I have premium subcription for a year now. I renewed it on 16th july 2017 but now i cant seem to "fast forward" and somehow it says "i need a premium account to peek to another song". Checked my account and it says i am a premium user. Please acknowl...

• I have premium subcription for a year now. I renewed it on 16th july 2017 but now i cant seem to "fast forward" and somehow it says "i need a premium account to peek to another song". Checked my acco...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still getting occasional advert even though I have premium

I'm still getting the odd advert even though I have premium. Never gotten one of the 'watch this advert and get 30mins of add-on listening' just the odd 'you're listening to electronic now on spotify' or something of that nature. Why? Is there a way ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm still getting the odd advert even though I have premium. Never gotten one of the 'watch this advert and get 30mins of add-on listening' just the odd 'you're listening to electronic now on spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I haven't received my account verification

I am an student and i send all the necessary information to get the premium discount for students, but now y haven't received any confirmation or verification of the pay or the account

• I am an student and i send all the necessary information to get the premium discount for students, but now y haven't received any confirmation or verification of the pay or the account
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP!!!

i’m trying to upgrade to premium but it won’t let me. the message that pops up is in the screenshot. i’m trying to pay with a prepaid visa card. ive made a new account, thinking that might be the problem but it’s not. somebody please help me. i’m goi...

• Casual Listener
  • i’m trying to upgrade to premium but it won’t let me. the message that pops up is in the screenshot. i’m trying to pay with a prepaid visa card. ive made a new account, thinking that might be the pro...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to family plan

Might have been asked, but how do I upgrade from premium to family without losing all my stored information?

• Might have been asked, but how do I upgrade from premium to family without losing all my stored information?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cant use premium

I signed up for spotify premium today. And it is not letting me use any of the premium features, like skip any song I want

• I signed up for spotify premium today. And it is not letting me use any of the premium features, like skip any song I want
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cargo y ya se canceló la cuenta

Buenas tardes, el día de ayer y el pasado mes se hicieron cargos a mi tarjeta por parte de Spotify Premium, pero la cuenta ya se eliminó y se dio de baja hace dos meses. Quisiera saber que puedo hacer en este caso o a quien me puedo dirigir para que ...

• Buenas tardes, el día de ayer y el pasado mes se hicieron cargos a mi tarjeta por parte de Spotify Premium, pero la cuenta ya se eliminó y se dio de baja hace dos meses. Quisiera saber que puedo hace...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! I can't use all of the premium features.

I bought Spotify Premium 5 days ago, but the only feature i got was saving music and listening to it offline without commercials. But I can't skip backwards and i have limited skips forward, I can't fast forward. I tried to restart Spotify and I have...

• I bought Spotify Premium 5 days ago, but the only feature i got was saving music and listening to it offline without commercials. But I can't skip backwards and i have limited skips forward, I can't ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Conta PREMIUM

Fiz o pagamento da minha conta Premium Family e a minha conta é administradora. Porém no Spotify aparece somente músicas onlines e não me permiti pular músicas (por exemplo). Assim que tento, aparece que preciso ser Premium para utilizar esse benefíc...

• Fiz o pagamento da minha conta Premium Family e a minha conta é administradora. Porém no Spotify aparece somente músicas onlines e não me permiti pular músicas (por exemplo). Assim que tento, aparece...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I no longer have the premium setting . Yet , I am STILL being charged monthly . Please help .

• Casual Listener
  • I no longer have the premium setting . Yet , I am STILL being charged monthly . Please help .
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling a subscription gift

Around 2 years ago, I gave a Spotify subscription as a gift to a family member, who has since ditched the account (says he forgot the details). But I continue to be billed for it every month. How do I cancel the subscription? The only details I can p...

• Casual Listener
  • Around 2 years ago, I gave a Spotify subscription as a gift to a family member, who has since ditched the account (says he forgot the details).  But I continue to be billed for it every month. &...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student premium membership

I paid for it and send a picture of my student identity card but last 3 days I'm still waiting for the premium

• Visitor
  • I paid for it and send a picture of my student identity card but last 3 days I'm still waiting for the premium
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Me estan cobrando de más cuando debería ser s/.18.90

Hola ya van 2 meses que me van cobrando de más cuando el cobro debe ser de s/.18.90 adjunto imagen donde se ve el cobro por s/.20.41 en Junio y s/.20.43 en Julio. Quiero el reembolso de la diferencia porfavor ASAP!

• Hola ya van 2 meses que me van cobrando de más cuando el cobro debe ser de s/.18.90 adjunto imagen donde se ve el cobro por s/.20.41 en Junio y s/.20.43 en Julio. Quiero el reembolso de la diferencia...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to change draft date?

I would just like to change the date I am auto-drafted for service. Please advise.

• I would just like to change the date I am auto-drafted for service. Please advise.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution tarjeta de credito vencida

mi tarjeta con la que pagaba se vencio y me llego un correo de cancelacion y devolucion de fondos... quiero saber como recuperarla...

• Casual Listener
  • mi tarjeta con la que pagaba se vencio y me llego un correo de cancelacion y devolucion de fondos... quiero saber como recuperarla...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Restore Option to Edit Local File Information

I want to change my adress and all my information but it says that i have to creat a new account! I am very upset whit this, please help me. My mom is who pay the premium and she couldn´t use it because i forgot the adress i have put in the informati...

• I want to change my adress and all my information but it says that i have to creat a new account! I am very upset whit this, please help me.  My mom is who pay the premium and she couldn´t use ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

I can't accept the invitation to be added to my brother's premium for family account! After I key in my address, the site says that Spotify is unable to confirm that I live at the same address as the main account holder (which I do). What should I do...

• I can't accept the invitation to be added to my brother's premium for family account! After I key in my address, the site says that Spotify is unable to confirm that I live at the same address as the...
  • Louvainaminatta
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes