Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Dian
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Quiero hacer de mi Spotify premiun pero cuando le doy la opción cambiar a preminun me lanza un mensaje que revise mi configuración o intente más tarde y lo he intentado conectada a datos móviles y a diferentes redes Wi-Fi y sigue apareciendo el msj

• Quiero hacer de mi Spotify premiun pero cuando le doy la opción cambiar a preminun me lanza un mensaje que revise mi configuración o intente más tarde y lo he intentado conectada a datos móviles y a ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dos meses gratis premium y suscripcion familiar

Ingrese mi tarjeta de credito para disfrutar de dos meses gratis y despues seguir pagando mi cuenta premium. Pero 1 mes despues añadi mi cuenta a una cuenta familiar.Me seguiran cobrando mi cuenta premium o como puedo cancelar el cobro de mi tarjeta....

• Ingrese mi tarjeta de credito para disfrutar de dos meses gratis y despues seguir pagando mi cuenta premium. Pero 1 mes despues añadi mi cuenta a una cuenta familiar. Me seguiran cobrando mi cuent...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan and College

Hello, I have 2 sons that are at different area colleges and I am wondering if they are still eligible to be under a family plan if we chose to get one. I would like myself, my daughter, wife, and two sons to be able to use the account, but it says w...

• Hello, I have 2 sons that are at different area colleges and I am wondering if they are still eligible to be under a family plan if we chose to get one. I would like myself, my daughter, wife, and tw...
  • BAMAFANINKY
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WON'T LET ME UPGRADETO PREMIUM

so I've been trying to update to premium and I'm paying through paypal, but after I comfirm my paypal it redirects me back to the same page.

• Casual Listener
  • so I've been trying to update to premium and I'm paying through paypal, but after I comfirm my paypal it redirects me back to the same page.
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel UNKNOWN prescriptions

Hi all. Okay, so here's the trouble; My spouse isn't quite tech-savvy, and about three months ago, we realized that BOTH his credit card, AND bank account are being charged by Spotify. Any time he has tried to fix the sitation and just CANCEL both ac...

• Hi all. Okay, so here's the trouble; My spouse isn't quite tech-savvy, and about three months ago, we realized that BOTH his credit card, AND bank account are being charged by Spotify. Any time he ha...
  • laurenluvsmusic
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account

I just started Spotify two months ago but had to change phones. Verizon reinstalled Spotiy on my new Android. Even though my login is the same I cannot access my premium account. I have tried changing my password with no success. I am very frustrated...

• I just started Spotify two months ago but had to change phones.  Verizon reinstalled Spotiy on my new Android.  Even though my login is the same I cannot access my premium account.  I ...
  • laurenluvsmusic
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from student to regular subscription

Hello,I had the student subscription, which ended about a month or two ago. I received an email and it said that i could either renew my student status, or do nothing and my subscription would be upgraded to the normal premium price. I am no longer a...

• Hello, I had the student subscription, which ended about a month or two ago. I received an email and it said that i could either renew my student status, or do nothing and my subscription would be u...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged 3 times.

I was charged three time for my Spotify student account. And I would like my money back.

• I was charged three time for my Spotify student account. And I would like my money back.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paysafecard Mastercard

Last month I made the payment of spotify with my paysafecard Mastercard card, created in Spain. At the time of paying Spotify told me that the account was from Austria. I contacted the supplier of my card and clarified that everything was correct, th...

• Last month I made the payment of spotify with my paysafecard Mastercard card, created in Spain. At the time of paying Spotify told me that the account was from Austria. I contacted the supplier of my...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo pagar

Llevo un mes intentando pagar, me contacte con Spotify y me dijeron que podría ser problema del banco, me puse en contacto con el banco y todo está en orden, así me pasó con varias tarjetas. Que hago?

• Llevo un mes intentando pagar, me contacte con Spotify y me dijeron que podría ser problema del banco, me puse en contacto con el banco y todo está en orden, así me pasó con varias tarjetas. Que hago?
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Assinei 3 vezes porque havia dado erro e aparece a cobrança 3 vezes no cartão

Fui passar para o premium e havia dado erro, só que quando deu certo (isso na terceira vez), olhei os gastos do meu cartão a aparece o spotify 3 vezes, vai ser cobrado as 3 vezes??

• Fui passar para o premium e havia dado erro, só que quando deu certo (isso na terceira vez), olhei os gastos do meu cartão a aparece o spotify 3 vezes, vai ser cobrado as 3 vezes??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paused Spotify subscription due to credit card problem

Hello, I had a problem with my credit card and Spotify paused my subscription. When I solved the problem with the card the next day, Spotify charged the monthly payment but they didn't activated my premium account. This happened 4 days ago.This is my...

• Hello, I had a problem with my credit card and Spotify paused my subscription. When I solved the problem with the card the next day, Spotify charged the monthly payment but they didn't activated my p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Spotify

Tried to register for Spotify for students however my college details weren't accetped, yet I was charged €4.99 twice? Anyone know what to do?

• Tried to register for Spotify for students however my college details weren't accetped, yet I was charged €4.99 twice? Anyone know what to do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I wasn't charged for spotify this month. Still on my account on the bill it says I have payed already. What went wrong here? I don't want to pay twice next month.

• Casual Listener
  • I wasn't charged for spotify this month. Still on my account on the bill it says I have payed already. What went wrong here? I don't want to pay twice next month.
  • Thrasher96
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

não recebi mês gratuito

fiz a conta como premium, porém não recebi os primeiros 30 dias gratuitos como anunciando.

• fiz a conta como premium, porém não recebi os primeiros 30 dias gratuitos como anunciando.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Refund

Sadly I had to cancel my premium because I have bills to pay but I canceled it about just less then half a month in to get a refund but it never issued a refund

• Sadly I had to cancel my premium because I have bills to pay but I canceled it about just less then half a month in to get a refund but it never issued a refund
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my Original Account

I lost my Premium membership to spotify including my playlist 2 months ago but I am continually charged a monthly fee of PH 129.00 every month up to date. I tried to reconnect to Premium at the App Store but when clicking Premium, an amount appears t...

• I lost my Premium membership to spotify including my playlist 2 months ago but I am continually charged a monthly fee of PH 129.00 every month up to date. I tried to reconnect to Premium at the App S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify under Maxis to Family Premium

hello. i was previously registered to the premium spotify by Maxis using my fb account. I would like to change to the family premium now but how will I do so without losing all my playlist? After terminating my account with Maxis, will my account be ...

• Casual Listener
  • hello. i was previously registered to the premium spotify by Maxis using my fb account. I would like to change to the family premium now but how will I do so without losing all my playlist? After ter...
  • bzx01
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card charged more than Subscription

Hello, My Single User subscription was listed at 9.99 + Tax, which should be 10.29, but my credit card is being charged 11.29 for that service. Also, since upgrading to Family Premium, its listed at 14.99, and im being charged 14.99, with no tax bein...

• Hello,   My Single User subscription was listed at 9.99 + Tax, which should be 10.29, but my credit card is being charged 11.29 for that service.   Also, since upgrading to Family Premi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod