Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged an extra 3 times for student discount

Hello I recently applied and got verified for the student discount for Spotify premium, I checked my card and I got charged for the month, but then the next day I was charged an extra 3 times?? I've tried looking up solutions but what comes up is peo...

• Hello I recently applied and got verified for the student discount for Spotify premium, I checked my card and I got charged for the month, but then the next day I was charged an extra 3 times?? I've ...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution signing up for student premium and they charged me when I didn't complete

So I was signing up for a premium student trial and entered my car details and they said I wasn't going to be charged till I finish. I couldn't find my high school so I left and I checked my bank card and there was money taken out after they said the...

• So I was signing up for a premium student trial and entered my car details and they said I wasn't going to be charged till I finish. I couldn't find my high school so I left and I checked my bank car...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Capital One Statement Credit / Premium

Hi there. Regarding the Capital One statement credit when you use it to pay for a Premium sunscription - is that a one-time credit or are you credited half of your payment EACH month through April 2018? Thank you!

• Hi there. Regarding the Capital One statement credit when you use it to pay for a Premium sunscription - is that  a one-time credit or are you credited half of your payment EACH month through Ap...
  • SpotifySuse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No spotify premium yet after payment.

I already research on how to solve the problem but still I didn't come up with a solution. So I decided a topic myself.

• Casual Listener
  • I already research on how to solve the problem but still I didn't come up with a solution. So I decided a topic myself.
  • MiracleChicken
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accidentally changed from 3 months for 0.99 to family plan, remaining days are gone

As title states, I wanted to check out the info on family plans and accidentally changed to a family plan while still having a month left from my 3 months for 0.99 deal. Now when I cancel the family plan it won't give me the remaining duration.

• Casual Listener
  • As title states, I wanted to check out the info on family plans and accidentally changed to a family plan while still having a month left from my 3 months for 0.99 deal. Now when I cancel the family ...
  • Fener07
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY PREMIUM PAID BUT NOT WORKING!

I need help getting my premium going. I've been seeing the same issue with others and there's no answers being given when I look them up. Cmon Spotify!

• Casual Listener
  • I need help getting my premium going. I've been seeing the same issue with others and there's no answers being given when I look them up. Cmon Spotify!
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium but not counted as premium

Hello there,I have upgraded my Spotify to premium a few days ago but the application doesn't count me as premium member ? I can't queue up songs nor autoplay a playlist without it shuffling.I tried logging out and in but nothing. I checked my account...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there, I have upgraded my Spotify to premium a few days ago but the application doesn't count me as premium member ? I can't queue up songs nor autoplay a playlist without it shuffling. I tri...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution TWO PERSONS - ONE ACCOUNT? Ok to Spotify?

Hey! Does Spotify accept, if two different persons use one Spotify premium account, listening to music in different times? Is it ok with Spotify's terms and conditions? I have not found any of information about it. What if the persons live in differe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! Does Spotify accept, if two different persons use one Spotify premium account, listening to music in different times? Is it ok with Spotify's terms and conditions? I have not found any of inform...
  • Glukhova_katja
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for Vodafone x and after one month premium stoped

I signed up for Vodafone x wich was an offer wich granted you access to Spotify premium for one month after each top up . All was good for the first month , but after topping up for the second time I no longer have access to Spotify premium. Why ??

• I signed up for Vodafone x wich was an offer wich granted you access to Spotify premium for one month after each top up . All was good for the first month , but after topping up for the second time I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using a giftcard for the premium

Hello everyone, I had a question about using the payment of the premium. I only want to buy it with a giftcards that you can buy in the stores. But I can't find it anywhere. Only with VISA and I don't want to give my number and that Spotify takes mon...

• Hello everyone,    I had a question about using the payment of the premium. I only want to buy it with a giftcards that you can buy in the stores. But I can't find it anywhere. Only with ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot add new card or make payment

Hi, this is becoming an issue. I need to update my payment information before I lose my premium status, but Spotify will not allow me to. I've entered all of my information correctly and have tried 3 different cards in case it was a card issue, Spoti...

• Hi,  this is becoming an issue. I need to update my payment information before I lose my premium status, but Spotify will not allow me to. I've entered all of my information correctly and have t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIN ROTO

NECESITO AYUDA, SE HA ROTO MI TARJETA DE CANJE AL RASPAR EL CÓDIGO AYUDAAA DEADE MÉXICO

• NECESITO AYUDA, SE HA ROTO MI TARJETA DE CANJE AL RASPAR EL CÓDIGO AYUDAAA DEADE MÉXICO
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account deleted

Hello I don't want my account anymore, I'm still on day 1 of 30 day trial but want to delete the account thank you

• Visitor
  • Hello I don't want my account anymore, I'm still on day 1 of 30 day trial but want to delete the account thank you
  • Icebox375
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Had to reset my phone in abroad, is this going to effect my payment ? I was paying in TL before ..

Purchased premium 2 months ago, now I am in USA for vacation. I had to factory reset my phone and when downloading Spotify the app pointed out that premium membership is 10usd per month. Am I going to pay in DOLLARS now?

• Purchased premium 2 months ago, now I am in USA for vacation. I had to factory reset my phone and when downloading Spotify the app pointed out that premium membership is 10usd per month. Am I going t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Living overseas and can't go premium

I am living in Colombia at the moment and I want to go premium. All of my credit cards are Australian and it doesn't let me use an Australian card on a Colombian account but it won't let me use Spotify Australia while I am in Colombia.. or as far as ...

• I am living in Colombia at the moment and I want to go premium. All of my credit cards are Australian and it doesn't let me use an Australian card on a Colombian account but it won't let me use Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

card error now being charged 5 times

I wrote the original message below:trying to update my account with my new debit card... putting in all the information correctly but I just keep getting a "woops! there was an error" every single time?--Now I have multiple charges on my account I as...

• Casual Listener
  • I wrote the original message below: trying to update my account with my new debit card... putting in all the information correctly but I just keep getting a "woops! there was an error" every single ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Prompt

Spotify keeps on asking me if I wanted to get a premium family? I've used the account for 3 devices. Is that the limit? And it prevent me from skipping all i want? Please help. Im using an android as of this moment. It doesn't allow me to scroll over...

• Visitor
  • Spotify keeps on asking me if I wanted to get a premium family? I've used the account for 3 devices. Is that the limit? And it prevent me from skipping all i want? Please help. Im using an android as...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ptemium

Although I did not receive any service but my credit card was charged 2 times. Please interested in.

• Although I did not receive any service but my credit card was charged 2 times. Please interested in.
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Mode for Premium for Family

I am planning to get Premium for Family but I don't have a credit card or a paypal card. Is it possible to pay through Globe postpaid or through bank deposit?

• Casual Listener
  • I am planning to get Premium for Family but I don't have a credit card or a paypal card. Is it possible to pay through Globe postpaid or through bank deposit? 
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i still dont have my premium subscriotion

they emailed the ref number and i paid it thru sm mall bayad center but i didnt get my premium subs? how will i get it?_

• they emailed the ref number and i paid it thru sm mall bayad center but i didnt get my premium subs? how will i get it?_
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes