Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

switching from Prem to Prem Fam, then cancelling, going back to Prem, need confirm no billing Pr Fam

I switched from my Premium subscription to Premium Family, then realized this was not a good choice for me after all. So a few hours later I cancelled the Prem Fam and reactivated my Premium account. The message sent to me then was not what I expecte...

• I switched from my Premium subscription to Premium Family, then realized this was not a good choice for me after all. So a few hours later I cancelled the Prem Fam and reactivated my Premium account....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Money taken out 3 times

I previously have been paying for premium subscription and i requested to have the student discount. From doing this i have been charged 3 times from Spodify out of my account, why is this?

• I previously have been paying for premium subscription and i requested to have the student discount. From doing this i have been charged 3 times from Spodify out of my account, why is this? 
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mon compte n'est pas premium alors que j'ai payer

bonjour, je vous contact parce que j'ai un probleme, je voudrais savoir pourquoi mon compte n'est pas premium alors que j'ai payer mon mode de payement a etait efectuer avec paysafecard juste apres le payement mon compte n'etait pas premium j'ai rede...

• bonjour,  je vous contact parce que j'ai un probleme, je voudrais savoir pourquoi mon compte n'est pas premium alors que j'ai payer mon mode de payement a etait efectuer avec paysafecard juste a...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Invitation email doens't arrive in mailbox for family plan

Hi, I'm using Spotify for more then a year now together with my brother via the family plan. Lately he changed he's credit card company and had to register again. He tried severeal times to send me an invitation emial to get linked to the family acco...

• Hi,   I'm using Spotify for more then a year now together with my brother via the family plan. Lately he changed he's credit card company and had to register again. He tried severeal times to ...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mal cobrado

Aproveche la promoción de 3 meses por 9 pesos y nada más duro uno

• Aproveche la promoción de 3 meses por 9 pesos y nada más duro uno
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation of Premium subscription due to change to Premium for family.

Hello. Son had a Premium subscription, registered and paid on my CC. Not long ago I decided to get a Family subscription, paid with the same CC, but when changing, using the token, son forgot to cancel the Premium subscription he already had, so if I...

• Hello. Son had a Premium subscription, registered and paid on my CC. Not long ago I decided to get a Family subscription, paid with the same CC, but when changing, using the token,  son forgot t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pending Charges

I was trying to get the student discount for Premium, but my Studet ID couldn't be verified, so I tried again. After not working the second time I did the manual verification which worked, but then my card couldn't go through because I have 2 pending...

• I was trying to get the student discount for Premium, but my Studet ID couldn't be verified, so I tried again. After not working the second time I did the manual verification which worked, but then m...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution subscription help

My three kids each have subscription but now we want one family subscription. Can they cancel theirs and then we can start fresh with one family subscription? Will they lose what they saved?

• My three kids each have subscription but now we want one family subscription. Can they cancel theirs and then we can start fresh with one family subscription? Will they lose what they saved?
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cobrança indevida

Minha conta ainda é free, mas já foi debitado o valor mensal em meu cartão, e ainda nem cheguei a concluir a compra do premium. Quero cancelar minha "assinatura"( em minha conta spotify ainda consta que não sou premium) e quero reembolso do valor cob...

• Casual Listener
  • Minha conta ainda é free, mas já foi debitado o valor mensal em meu cartão, e ainda nem cheguei a concluir a compra do premium. Quero cancelar minha "assinatura"( em minha conta spotify ainda consta ...
  • ramossvictor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payed but no premium?

I payed for premium but still can't use spotify like it says. I look at my bank account and the transaction was done. What now?!?

• I payed for premium but still can't use spotify like it says. I look at my bank account and the transaction was done. What now?!?
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con el pago

Pague por un año 137.000 pesos colombianos, y de unos meses para acá me están debiendo de mi cuenta 17000 pesos de más por algo que ya se pagó y para colmo veo que en este momento la mensualidad es mas barata, está en 14000 pesos, he tratado de comun...

• Pague por un año 137.000 pesos colombianos, y de unos meses para acá me están debiendo de mi cuenta 17000 pesos de más por algo que ya se pagó y para colmo veo que en este momento la mensualidad es m...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fake subscription?

Hi. I just got an email from what seems to be Spotify. I have a free subscription for 3 months. They provide additional 6 months subscription for 1 USD. After payment with credit card I thought of checking the email sender. It was iem@nam-mail.com. I...

• Hi.   I just got an email from what seems to be Spotify. I have a free subscription for 3 months. They provide additional 6 months subscription for 1 USD. After payment with credit card I thou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged an extra 3 times for student discount

Hello I recently applied and got verified for the student discount for Spotify premium, I checked my card and I got charged for the month, but then the next day I was charged an extra 3 times?? I've tried looking up solutions but what comes up is peo...

• Hello I recently applied and got verified for the student discount for Spotify premium, I checked my card and I got charged for the month, but then the next day I was charged an extra 3 times?? I've ...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution signing up for student premium and they charged me when I didn't complete

So I was signing up for a premium student trial and entered my car details and they said I wasn't going to be charged till I finish. I couldn't find my high school so I left and I checked my bank card and there was money taken out after they said the...

• So I was signing up for a premium student trial and entered my car details and they said I wasn't going to be charged till I finish. I couldn't find my high school so I left and I checked my bank car...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Capital One Statement Credit / Premium

Hi there. Regarding the Capital One statement credit when you use it to pay for a Premium sunscription - is that a one-time credit or are you credited half of your payment EACH month through April 2018? Thank you!

• Hi there. Regarding the Capital One statement credit when you use it to pay for a Premium sunscription - is that  a one-time credit or are you credited half of your payment EACH month through Ap...
  • SpotifySuse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No spotify premium yet after payment.

I already research on how to solve the problem but still I didn't come up with a solution. So I decided a topic myself.

• Casual Listener
  • I already research on how to solve the problem but still I didn't come up with a solution. So I decided a topic myself.
  • MiracleChicken
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accidentally changed from 3 months for 0.99 to family plan, remaining days are gone

As title states, I wanted to check out the info on family plans and accidentally changed to a family plan while still having a month left from my 3 months for 0.99 deal. Now when I cancel the family plan it won't give me the remaining duration.

• Casual Listener
  • As title states, I wanted to check out the info on family plans and accidentally changed to a family plan while still having a month left from my 3 months for 0.99 deal. Now when I cancel the family ...
  • Fener07
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY PREMIUM PAID BUT NOT WORKING!

I need help getting my premium going. I've been seeing the same issue with others and there's no answers being given when I look them up. Cmon Spotify!

• Casual Listener
  • I need help getting my premium going. I've been seeing the same issue with others and there's no answers being given when I look them up. Cmon Spotify!
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium but not counted as premium

Hello there,I have upgraded my Spotify to premium a few days ago but the application doesn't count me as premium member ? I can't queue up songs nor autoplay a playlist without it shuffling.I tried logging out and in but nothing. I checked my account...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there, I have upgraded my Spotify to premium a few days ago but the application doesn't count me as premium member ? I can't queue up songs nor autoplay a playlist without it shuffling. I tri...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution TWO PERSONS - ONE ACCOUNT? Ok to Spotify?

Hey! Does Spotify accept, if two different persons use one Spotify premium account, listening to music in different times? Is it ok with Spotify's terms and conditions? I have not found any of information about it. What if the persons live in differe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! Does Spotify accept, if two different persons use one Spotify premium account, listening to music in different times? Is it ok with Spotify's terms and conditions? I have not found any of inform...
  • Glukhova_katja
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes