Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Card issue

trying to update my account with my new debit card... putting in all the information correctly but I just keep getting a "woops! there was an error" every single time?

• Casual Listener
  • trying to update my account with my new debit card... putting in all the information correctly but I just keep getting a "woops! there was an error" every single time?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

Hello,I recently got student Spotify premium and I was charged twice, wanted to know if I could get a refund for the other amount.Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently got student Spotify premium and I was charged twice, wanted to know if I could get a refund for the other amount. Thanks
  • loliwe
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day premium trial isnt processing when 'bought'

i have recently set up a new account, and was trying to get the free 30 day trial but when i pay through paypal i am just redirected back to the buy spotify premium page, where i am going round in circles constantly as by the looks of it spotify hasn...

•   i have recently set up a new account, and was trying to get the free 30 day trial but when i pay through paypal i am just redirected back to the buy spotify premium page, where i am going roun...
  • mrcrinkles
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to link to Singtel Music

I've subscribed for Singtel Music Add-on, but am not able to link the accounts. I've contacted Singtel and they confirmed that the account has been activated, and advised to approach Spotify for assistance. Please help!!!

• Visitor
  • I've subscribed for Singtel Music Add-on, but am not able to link the accounts. I've contacted Singtel and they confirmed that the account has been activated, and advised to approach Spotify for assi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify's webpage to subscribe to Premium won't accept my CC

I tried multiple credit cards and Spotify is unable to process my payment everytime. Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do to solve the problem?

• I tried multiple credit cards and Spotify is unable to process my payment everytime. Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do to solve the problem?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One or many accounts

We are a family of four and are thinking of upgrdaing to Family from Premium. We use our account today mainly on Sonos around the house.My question is: now that we want to use it on our mobile units as well as in the house, do we have to create one a...

• Casual Listener
  • We are a family of four and are thinking of upgrdaing to Family from Premium. We use our account today mainly on Sonos around the house. My question is: now that we want to use it on our mobile unit...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

pagamento

il 19 il mio account spotify avrebbe dovuto pagare in automatica l'abbonamento al premium, sono andato a ricaricare i soldi mancanti sulla carta di credito oggi ma niente, non funziona mi dice sempre che c'è un errore con il mio account, così ho disa...

• il 19 il mio account spotify avrebbe dovuto pagare in automatica l'abbonamento al premium, sono andato a ricaricare i soldi mancanti sulla carta di credito oggi ma niente, non funziona mi dice sempre...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution It won't let me register my credit card

I've try to register my credit card several times in spotify premium but it says that "somethig is wrong and that I should try later". What should I do in this case?

• Casual Listener
  • I've try to register my credit card several times in spotify premium but it says that "somethig is wrong and that I should try later".   What should I do in this case?
  • tamaquio
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify auto subscription

At first, I thought that my account has a bug because I had been on premium for almost thirteen months, and when I read my receipt I found out that I've authorized spotify to charge me every month. I cancelled my subscription already thinking that I ...

• At first, I thought that my account has a bug because I had been on premium for almost thirteen months, and when I read my receipt I found out that I've authorized spotify to charge me every month. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Student to Premium

I am no longer a student and need to update my payment information. However, when I enter my new info, I am automatically directed to the page to confirm my student details. I cannot complete this as I am no longer a student, but also cannot update m...

• I am no longer a student and need to update my payment information. However, when I enter my new info, I am automatically directed to the page to confirm my student details. I cannot complete this as...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card not working

I bought an online gift card for a friend, but the gift code is not working. She also did not receive an email about the gift. I can't put specific details here as it's an open forum... and you guys dont have phone support.. So how are you going to f...

• I bought an online gift card for a friend, but the gift code is not working. She also did not receive an email about the gift.    I can't put specific details here as it's an open forum.....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Difference Between Invoice and Credit Card Receipt

There is 5 TL difference between the amounts indicated by the invoice that I got from Spotify and the credit card receipt. What is the reason of this difference?Thanks,

• There is 5 TL difference between the amounts indicated by the invoice that I got from Spotify and the credit card receipt. What is the reason of this difference? Thanks,
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com plano familiar

Tento aderir ao plano familiar, mas depois que coloco os dados do cartão de crédito, simplesmente dá erro.. Já liguei para a operadora do cartão e a atendente diz que não houve nenhuma solicitação do spotify para o meu cartão. Alguém me ajuda Só tenh...

• Regular
  • Tento aderir ao plano familiar, mas depois que coloco os dados do cartão de crédito, simplesmente dá erro.. Já liguei para a operadora do cartão e a atendente diz que não houve nenhuma solicitação do...
  • mirellesousaa
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

premium does not work on my laptop

I have spotify premium which works perfectly on my phone but will not upgrade to premium on my laptop. Also if I save songs on my laptop they wont be saved on my phone etc. I am on the same account on both my laptop and phone and have tried uninstall...

• I have spotify premium which works perfectly on my phone but will not upgrade to premium on my laptop. Also if I save songs on my laptop they wont be saved on my phone etc. I am on the same account o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium free dosent work

Hi need help my premium free doesn't work I need it

• Hi need help my premium free doesn't work I need it
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Who do I just to about a double charge to my account.

• Who do I just to about a double charge to my account.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Minori di 13 anni

Posso fare un abbonamento in qualità di genitore per mio figlio che ha 12 anni.Leggo nei termini di contratto che l'utente deve avere un minimo di 13 anni... grazie

• Posso fare un abbonamento in qualità di genitore per mio figlio che ha 12 anni. Leggo nei termini di contratto che l'utente deve avere un minimo di 13 anni... grazie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo pagar spotify

Ya tenia una suscripscion del plan familiar y de la nada ya no me cobraban a la tarjeta y me cancelaron el spotify premium familiar y cuando quise volver a suscribirme no me deja, ya hable con el banco haber si era problema de la tarjeta pero dicen q...

• Ya tenia una suscripscion del plan familiar y de la nada ya no me cobraban a la tarjeta y me cancelaron el spotify premium familiar y cuando quise volver a suscribirme no me deja, ya hable con el ban...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Corroborar que vive gente en mi misma direccion

Estoy tratando de enviar invitaciones a mis hermanas, tengo plan familiar, y dice que Spotify no puede corroborar que viven en mi misma casa. Ni si quiera puedo visualizar yo, el administrador de la cuenta, "donde vivo ".

• Estoy tratando de enviar invitaciones a mis hermanas, tengo plan familiar, y dice que Spotify no puede corroborar que viven en mi misma casa. Ni si quiera puedo visualizar yo, el administrador de la ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling a payment

I cancelled my premium account 2 months ago and am still continuing to get charged. I want to delete my account all together but there is no option.

• I cancelled my premium account 2 months ago and am still continuing to get charged. I want to delete my account all together but there is no option.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes