Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Change Subscription from Duo to Student?

How can I change my subscription plan from Premium Duo to Student without losing all my playlists? Thank you in advance!

• Visitor
  • How can I change my subscription plan from Premium Duo to Student without losing all my playlists?  Thank you in advance!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution revival of paid premium

Hi, my brother had a premium individual plan valid till 03/05/23. I have a duo plan and shared that link with him to join the duo but later I wanted to switch his account with my spouse account. I removed his name and added my spouse account now duo ...

• Hi, my brother had a premium individual plan valid till 03/05/23. I have a duo plan and shared that link with him to join the duo but later I wanted to switch his account with my spouse account. I re...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobraram meu plano com a assinatura errada

eu possuía o plano estudante, porém do nada colocaram meu plano como premium no valor de 19,90 , sendo que o valor teria que ser 9,90 no plano estudante, queria entender o que aconteceu

• Visitor
  • eu possuía o plano estudante, porém do nada colocaram meu plano como premium no valor de 19,90 , sendo que o valor teria que ser 9,90 no plano estudante, queria entender o que aconteceu 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Doesn't accept my credit card

I'm trying to pay my premium signature again, but I add my credit card. The web form updates asking my address and other data.After that it shows a message: "There was a payment failure. Try again. If you want, you can use another card or a different...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to pay my premium signature again, but I add my credit card. The web form updates asking my address and other data. After that it shows a message: "There was a payment failure. Try again....
  • indiajetfer
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCELAMENTO

Cancelei o meu plano no mes passado e o premium ficou que iria até 16/03 e hoje entrei na minha conta e ainda estava premium e eu nao vou ter condiçoes de pagar esse valor justamente por isso foi cancelado e agora cancelei novamente e está como se eu...

• Visitor
  • Cancelei o meu plano no mes passado e o premium ficou que iria até 16/03 e hoje entrei na minha conta e ainda estava premium e eu nao vou ter condiçoes de pagar esse valor justamente por isso foi can...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] Country wasn't changed and unable to add family member

PlanFrom Premium to Premium DuoCountryFrom Malaysia to India DeviceWeb My Question or IssueI recently moved from Malaysia to India and wanted to add my spouse to my premium membership. So i cancelled my Premium Membership with Digi Cellular Plan in M...

• Plan From Premium to Premium Duo Country From Malaysia to India   Device Web   My Question or Issue I recently moved from Malaysia to India and wanted to add my spouse to my premiu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • india
    Malaysia
    premium-duo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paument Premium

Hello - i have a single premium account buy I’m getting charged twice a month - why and how can I cancel the payments ? PlanPremiumCountryspain Device(iPhone 13Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueDouble payment

• Visitor
  • Hello - i have a single premium account buy I’m getting charged twice a month - why and how can I cancel the payments ?  Plan Premium Country spain    Device (iPhone 13 Ope...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a customer service to help ?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagué premium dúo el mes pasado y me figura el plan personal

Pagué el 6/2/23 el plan premium dúo y en mi suscripción me figura el plan individual premium que hoy me volvieron a cobrar. Jamás pude usar el Olán dúo. Quiero mi reintegro del cobro de hoy y que me actualicen el plan que suscribí. Soy de argentina P...

• Visitor
  • Pagué el 6/2/23 el plan premium dúo y en mi suscripción me figura el plan individual premium que hoy me volvieron a cobrar. Jamás pude usar el Olán dúo. Quiero mi reintegro del cobro de hoy y que me ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution After I made the payment, the Duo Plan did not appear.

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDevice(iPhone14)Operating System( Windows 10) My Question or IssueI have an individual plan and paid to upgrade to Duo, but my plan hasn't changed and I can't cancel. The payment was made on 03/17/2023, but it is still not sho...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device (iPhone14) Operating System ( Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I have an individual plan and paid to upgrade to Duo, but my plan hasn't changed and...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello, Quebec decided to make it illegal to displace with headphones

Because Quebec is held under constraint with lame parties, and a lame government, they decided to make it illegal to wander with headphones. As for bikes or any other locomotion thingies that aren't motorized. Do you believe that Couillard did this t...

• Casual Listener
  • Because Quebec is  held under constraint with lame parties, and a lame government, they decided to make it illegal to wander with headphones. As for bikes or any other locomotion thingies t...
  • Dud950
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Unable to subscribe : "Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan."

Hi,I am trying to subscribe to Premium. I am located in Quebec. Each time that I click on the "Get started" button, I have a notice appearing above the different plans table saying : "Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan. Here are some other way...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am trying to subscribe to Premium. I am located in Quebec. Each time that I click on the "Get started" button, I have a notice appearing above the different plans table saying : "Sorry, you ar...
  • 31etwqlvtq3t2kisyyd
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium duo keeps removing my partner

I have recently paid for Spotify duo for me and my partner but every couple days we get an email saying “you’ve lost access to premium” and switches her to the free service so she has to keep rejoining my premium plan. Is there a fix for this?

• Visitor
  • I have recently paid for Spotify duo for me and my partner but every couple days we get an email saying “you’ve lost access to premium” and switches her to the free service so she has to keep rejoini...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium free with Samsung Z Fold 4

I bought Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 from Samsung.com. 3 months of Spotify Premiums is included with the order. However, in my Spotify app, I do not see any option to redeem this offer under the 'Premium' tab. I have never had a Spotify account before no...

• Visitor
  • I bought Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 from Samsung.com. 3 months of Spotify Premiums is included with the order. However, in my Spotify app, I do not see any option to redeem this offer under the 'Premium...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Me realizaron un cobro altisimo

Tengo spotify premium hace muchos años, no había tenido probelmas, hasta hoy. Este año mi plan cuesta alrededor de $23.000 COP mensual, cobro que me realizaron a mi tarjeta el 11 de marzo, pero hoy me realizaron un cobro de $169.000 COP no sé de qué....

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo spotify premium hace muchos años, no había tenido probelmas, hasta hoy.   Este año mi plan cuesta alrededor de $23.000 COP mensual, cobro que me realizaron a mi tarjeta el 11 de marzo, p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution need invoice with VAT number

I need a VAT Invoice, with the Company details, to pay for a Subscription otherwise the expense is not accepted as a company expense... and subscription will not be done...Please instruct how

• Visitor
  • I need a VAT Invoice, with the Company details, to pay for a Subscription otherwise the expense is not accepted as a company expense... and subscription will not be done... Please instruct how
  • indiajetfer
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged 3 times via PayPal, all failed but still charged.

Hey, today I tried purchasing Spotify premium 3x with PayPal. I cannot find the payment activity on my Paypal account, but it is registered on my bank account that my Paypal is connected to. It shows as a reserved payment at the moment. Will I be cha...

• Hey, today I tried purchasing Spotify premium 3x with PayPal. I cannot find the payment activity on my Paypal account, but it is registered on my bank account that my Paypal is connected to. It shows...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

환불

해주세요

• Visitor
  • 해주세요
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola

Me podéis proporcionar el código de cancelación de mi plan cancelado

• Visitor
  • Me podéis proporcionar el código de cancelación de mi plan cancelado
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription failure

PlanPremiumCountryNigeria DeviceIphone 6s My Question or Issue When i get to the payment pa gee it just keeps loading

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Nigeria  Device Iphone 6s     My Question or Issue   When i get to the payment pa  gee it just keeps loading 
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes