Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Free trial?

How and where do we sign up for the 30 day free trial?

• How and where do we sign up for the 30 day free trial?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel Spotify Premium

I made a payment for Spotify Premium but i decide to cancel in one day after the payment i made but i didn't took my money back what's going on?

• Visitor
  • I made a payment for Spotify Premium but i decide to cancel in one day after the payment i made but i didn't took my money back what's going on?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No permite realizar pago

Intento con varias tarjetas de crédito y débito y no me permite realizarlo, he esperado 2 días y aún no me lo permite apareciendo un mensaje de falla en mi forma de pago

• Intento con varias tarjetas de crédito y débito y no me permite realizarlo, he esperado 2 días y aún no me lo permite apareciendo un mensaje de falla en mi forma de pago
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Late processing for premium ?

I already paid the spotify premium through online banking at around 10 a.m. And still right now, i can't download playlist/s and i'm still not on premium. Anyone ?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I already paid the spotify premium through online banking at around 10 a.m. And still right now, i can't download playlist/s and i'm still not on premium. Anyone ?Thanks
  • Axc715
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my premium half way through

I got a years subscription to Spotify premium December 25th and today it bumped me down to using the free version. I'm very disappointed that I paid 100+ dollars just to have it not work half way through the year. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I got a years subscription to Spotify premium December 25th and today it bumped me down to using the free version. I'm very disappointed that I paid 100+ dollars just to have it not work half way thr...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to free

Hello, a few days ago my account suddenly went from Premium to Free. I don't know why, it is as if I never had Premium, but I did. How do I get it back? Thank you in advance

• Hello, a few days ago my account suddenly went from Premium to Free. I don't know why, it is as if I never had Premium, but I did. How do I get it back? Thank you in advance
  • eduardourrejola
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel subscription

When I log in to my phone app, it shows I have Spotify Premium, on a desktop app, Spotify Premium BUT when I log in to my account to actually change it, is says I have a free account, therefore I cannot cancel it and have no idea what to do. Any help...

• When I log in to my phone app, it shows I have Spotify Premium, on a desktop app, Spotify Premium BUT when I log in to my account to actually change it, is says I have a free account, therefore I can...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

Refund I haven't been able to use my premium for several months now but you guys are still taking payments out of my account.

• Casual Listener
  • Refund I haven't been able to use my premium for several months now but you guys are still taking payments out of my account.
  • Bigiser
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Have premium but dont have the features

I bought premium and confirmed my email. I can download songs but cant shuffle or hit the rewind button. Help?

• I bought premium and confirmed my email. I can download songs but cant shuffle or hit the rewind button. Help?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

stolen credit card and payment wont go through until i get my card

Hi I am just wondering if you can keep my account open while I wait for my new card to come in the mail, my wallet was stolen yesterday and card got cancelled. Yesterday is also the day my billing would happen. Hoping you can help because life/workwi...

• Hi I am just wondering if you can keep my account open while I wait for my new card to come in the mail, my wallet was stolen yesterday and card got cancelled. Yesterday is also the day my billing wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP

I cant upgrade to premium using smart

• I cant upgrade to premium using smart
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't change my account, I put in the wrong address/name for my family account & can't change it

I registered for the family account, then went to invite people and the first one I thought was for family that had address was for me, but I put in my son's name, correct address, then when I hit enter it said it was me but with my son's name, I res...

• I registered for the family account, then went to invite people and the first one I thought was for family that had address was for me, but I put in my son's name, correct address, then when I hit en...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

special offer 3 months for 10€

so i bought the special offer where i get 3 months premium for only 10€ and after a month my premium sub just disappeared??? What went wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • so i bought the special offer where i get 3 months premium for only 10€ and after a month my premium sub just disappeared???   What went wrong?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No acepta mis tarjetas para realizar pago.

Buenos días, Por alguna razon no puedo pagar para tener Premium, anteriormente tenia mi cuenta como premium, pero con otra tarjeta de crédito y pagaba sin problemas, pero al actualizar mi método de pago con la nueva tarjeta no me lo acepta con ningun...

• Buenos días,     Por alguna razon no puedo pagar para tener Premium, anteriormente tenia mi cuenta como premium, pero con otra tarjeta de crédito y pagaba sin problemas, pero al actualiza...
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 42 likes

Charged multiple times

I tried to sign up with the student discount but my school wasn't recognized but my card was charged THREE TIMES the $4.99 after I already signed up for the $9.99 membership?!

• I tried to sign up with the student discount but my school wasn't recognized but my card was charged THREE TIMES the $4.99 after I already signed up for the $9.99 membership?!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought Premium but i dont have the features

Today i bought Premium with a 10€ Spotify Gift Card. I bought Premium a few times before, but i purchased it with Paysafecard.The only features i have are:Downloading PlaylistsAt my Accountoverview i can see that i've Premium but dont have all Premiu...

• Today i bought Premium with a 10€ Spotify Gift Card. I bought Premium a few times before, but i purchased it with Paysafecard. The only features i have are: Downloading Playlists At my Account...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country and credit cards

Hi, I have just moved to the US and been trying to update my payment details to make sure my Premium subscription doesn't expire and transfer from a Singapore account to a US account. I have a US debit card. I have tried updating this at least 3 time...

• Hi, I have just moved to the US and been trying to update my payment details to make sure my Premium subscription doesn't expire and transfer from a Singapore account to a US account. I have a U...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium

Hello!I have started my 30 days premium trial but spotify charge me 6.99 turkish liras for student premium. i applied to student premium but they didnt emailed me that its approved. on my account page it says im on normal premium but why did it charg...

• Hello! I have started my 30 days premium trial but spotify charge me 6.99 turkish liras for student premium. i applied to student premium but they didnt emailed me that its approved. on my account p...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution change payment date

I have Spotify Premium. I would like to change my payment date. How can I do that?

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium. I would like to change my payment date. How can I do that?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify premium doesn't work?

Hallo guys I have a problem I have a 1 month free Spotify premium gift card, but it doesn't work? What to do? I have not used the code before - so it should be availability

• Hallo guys 🙂    I have a problem 🙂 I have a 1 month free Spotify premium gift card, but it doesn't work? What to do? I have not used the code before - so it should be availability
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes