Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify premuim deducted feom my account

I was charged of 129.00, from my bank account but still showing im uisng spotify for free instead of Premium.Where can I have this escalated?

• I was charged of 129.00, from my bank account but still showing im uisng spotify for free instead of Premium. Where can I have this escalated?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

trouble by count

My registration email has disappeared to spotify and I am using it with facebook but I can not add devices as I can not cancel my premium account to create a new one, how do I solve this problem?

• My registration email has disappeared to spotify and I am using it with facebook but I can not add devices as I can not cancel my premium account to create a new one, how do I solve this problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My payment data is correct but Spotify say that tha payment data was changed why??

I received a email that the payment for this month was not processed, request to me to updated the payment data, but in my account appears the payment data correctly and have not been changed, what happens???

• I received a email that the payment for this month was not processed, request to me to updated the payment data, but in my account appears the payment data correctly and have not been changed, what h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium switched to free

I got charged for premium this month, I had to switch phones and haven't had premium logged in at all for the whole month. I have tried literally every step to try to get it back and it's still not working. This is bull**bleep** and i want a refund.

• I got charged for premium this month, I had to switch phones and haven't had premium logged in at all for the whole month. I have tried literally every step to try to get it back and it's still not w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium 9.99 problem!

Hi! I have problems trying to get that offer (3months/9.99). It says that it is not available for those who had cancelled their premium after 17th of May 2017...but I cancelled my previous premium account years ago...anyone knows why?

• Hi! I have problems trying to get that offer (3months/9.99). It says that it is not available for those who had cancelled their premium after 17th of May 2017...but I cancelled my previous premium ac...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Problem

I'm new to premium and I need some help. I got premium on the 13th of May this year, it worked and I started paying 9.99 per month, but just today it said I was unsubscribed. I didn't text STOP or anything like that, just so you know. Is this normal?...

• I'm new to premium and I need some help. I got premium on the 13th of May this year, it worked and I started paying 9.99 per month, but just today it said I was unsubscribed. I didn't text STOP or an...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double charge

Please help!I had a premium spotify, for a year. Since january i was added in a family spotify (im not the administrator), but i continue to recive charges from spotify premium. It is like im still in the previous subscription. What to do ????

• Please help! I had a premium spotify, for a year. Since january i was added in a family spotify (im not the administrator), but i continue to recive charges from spotify premium. It is like im still...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution From premium to student subscription

I applied for the 50% off student discount and sent a document to prove that I am a student. I got an email that said: ''We verified that you're enrolled in an accredited college or university, which means Premium for Students is but a few clicks awa...

• I applied for the 50% off student discount and sent a document to prove that I am a student. I got an email that said: ''We verified that you're enrolled in an accredited college or university, which...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Why is my premium not working and asking me to upgrade when I already did months ago? My payment is automatically drafted so what's going on?

• Why is my premium not working and asking me to upgrade when I already did months ago? My payment is automatically drafted so what's going on?
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify through apple?

Online, it says I have the "free" spotify account. But on my phone, it says I have the premium account, and my bills are coming through apple. I can't figure out how to change my membership or cancel it even, through apple. HELP!!

• Online, it says I have the "free" spotify account.  But on my phone, it says I have the premium account, and my bills are coming through apple. I can't figure out how to change my membership or ...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Just subcribed to 0,99 promotion for 3 months on Premium account - Being charged 9,99$ a month...

Just subcribed to 0,99 promotion for 3 months on Premium account - Being charged 9,99$ a month... why? How can this be fixed?

• Just subcribed to 0,99 promotion for 3 months on Premium account - Being charged 9,99$ a month... why? How can this be fixed?
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

I paid for promotion of the 3 months some cents but today my mother got the credit card resume and it came $3000 (argentine pesos) that's A LOT and we don't even know why.

• I paid for promotion of the 3 months some cents but today my mother got the credit card resume and it came $3000 (argentine pesos) that's A LOT and we don't even know why.
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal not working to upgrade

I have been trying to upgrade to premium for a couple months now with PayPal and its still not working

• I have been trying to upgrade to premium for a couple months now with PayPal and its still not working
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice on wrong bank account

I have been being charged twice for Spotify Premium for many months and I have had no success in fixing it. I recently changed my bank and switched my bank account information, but I am still being charged twice on my old bank account and not on my n...

• I have been being charged twice for Spotify Premium for many months and I have had no success in fixing it. I recently changed my bank and switched my bank account information, but I am still being c...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help with PayPal

I've been using Spotify with PayPal for over 2 years now and it worked perfectly fine until today. I can't find nothing about Spotify bills on my PayPal Acc, the latest payment is from May this year. Today I saw on my Account that I am now using a fr...

• I've been using Spotify with PayPal for over 2 years now and it worked perfectly fine until today. I can't find nothing about Spotify bills on my PayPal Acc, the latest payment is from May this year....
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not working

I have been subscribed for over a year and never had problems, switched phones and I can not listen to my music. Do I need to unsubscribe and make other account. Don't want to be paying twice.

• I have been subscribed for over a year and never had problems, switched phones and I can not listen to my music. Do I need to unsubscribe and make other account. Don't want to be paying twice.
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Trial with Survey

Hello,I was using my spotify app when one of the ads was playing saying that I could get a month of spotify premium for free if I do a survey, and to click the ad for more information. However, when I clicked the banner, there was no such survey avai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was using my spotify app when one of the ads was playing saying that I could get a month of spotify premium for free if I do a survey, and to click the ad for more information. However, w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Current spotify user

I am a current spotify premium subscriber but have just changed to spark and have been offered free premium. How do I use this benefit and stop the charges to my account?

• Casual Listener
  • I am a current spotify premium subscriber but have just changed to spark and have been offered free premium. How do I use this benefit and stop the charges to my account?
  • Danabrett
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant get student discount to work

I have entered all my info to get the student descout and my school is listed on the drop down menu of schools but it just keeps saying it cant verify that I am a student, whats up?

• Visitor
  • I have entered all my info to get the student descout and my school is listed on the drop down menu of schools but it just keeps saying it cant verify that I am a student, whats up?
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes