Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Crashed during payment

Hello, I tried to subscribe to the Student's offer, so I verified my account as a student with SheerID. But all of a sudden, my browser crashed. From now on, it is said that I've already used the student offer once, however, I haven't actually subscr...

• Hello,   I tried to subscribe to the Student's offer, so I verified my account as a student with SheerID. But all of a sudden, my browser crashed. From now on, it is said that I've alread...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

I have already been charged to my card, but my Students Premium account is not yet activated

• Casual Listener
  • I have already been charged to my card, but my Students Premium account is not yet activated
  • mtorresr742
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium access was lost when i changed rogers phone plans

I changed phone plans last week where i had free premium access with both plans. since I changed phone numbers, I have lost my premium access even though my new plan comes with 6 months of free access. Ive called numerous time to Rogers and they are ...

• I changed phone plans last week where i had free premium access with both plans. since I changed phone numbers, I have lost my premium access even though my new plan comes with 6 months of free acces...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged when cancelled

I was charged for premium when I had already cancelled it for the month.

• I was charged for premium when I had already cancelled it for the month.
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quiero cancelar

Quiero cancelar la suscripción por que abrimos con el correo de mi hija pero yo soy la que paga y metí mi correo como referencia ahora mi hija no puede ingresar y yo no puedo cancelar por que yo no soy la titular

• Quiero cancelar la suscripción por que abrimos con el correo de mi hija pero yo soy la que paga y metí mi correo como referencia ahora mi hija no puede ingresar y yo no puedo cancelar por que yo no s...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Por que no puedo pagar mi premium?? :(

Necesito ayuda, intento poner mi cuenta premium con mi tarjeta pero me dice que hay un error, cabe mencionar que mi tarjeta tiene dinero e hice otras compras con esa misma tarjeta

• Visitor
  • Necesito ayuda, intento poner mi cuenta premium con mi tarjeta pero me dice que hay un error, cabe mencionar que mi tarjeta tiene dinero e hice otras compras con esa misma tarjeta
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country/Payment Control

Hello! I have a Spotify Premium account from Brazil (being payed with my brazilian credicard) and I will be living in Canada for 6 months. I got a SIM card here from a local cellphone carrier but my Spotify dosen´t work through the internet carrier c...

• Hello!      I have a Spotify Premium account from Brazil (being payed with my brazilian credicard) and I will be living in Canada for 6 months. I got a SIM card here from a local cell...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching subscription to student and heaspace

Is it possible to switch my normal premium subscription to a student subscription? And I saw that headspace is free with the student subscription, is this offer available in the Netherlands as well?

• Is it possible to switch my normal premium subscription to a student subscription? And I saw that headspace is free with the student subscription, is this offer available in the Netherlands as well?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for 3 month trial but not working

I signed up my daughter for the three month premium trial with no problem. I then signed myself up. Both payments went through but I didn't get premium. My issues are that I am not getting what I paid for and also that I won't be able to cancel if I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up my daughter for the three month premium trial with no problem. I then signed myself up. Both payments went through but I didn't get premium. My issues are that I am not getting what I pai...
  • Bpalm365
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid Spotify premium With the pack family and i don't have premium.

I see that in my credit card Spotify is being paid But i don't have premium in my Spotify i need help. I'm from Argentina that why is un 103 pesos

• I see that in my credit card Spotify is being paid But i don't have premium in my Spotify i need help. I'm from Argentina that why is un 103 pesos
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No notification sent after my student discount ended

Hello, So, I forgot the student discount only lasts for 1 year, and after that the price goes back to $9.99. I was reading the FAQ about student discount, and I was supposed to be notified that my student discount would be ending. I checked my email ...

• Hello,   So, I forgot the student discount only lasts for 1 year, and after that the price goes back to $9.99. I was reading the FAQ about student discount, and I was supposed to be notified t...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I don't have premium

Hello.....I need help. I normaly had spotify premium on my old phone. Now have a new phone. I did the log in with my account, but I don't have premium andare I don't know why.........Could you oleose help me?Thank you

• Hello.....I need help. I normaly had spotify premium on my old phone. Now have a new phone. I did the log in with my account, but I don't have premium andare I don't know why.........Could you oleose...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount

Im applying of a student discount and my school hasnt been verified for some reason. My email address is my SCHOOL EMAIL and that is not enough. I do not have access to a scanner to give proof of a school document. Is there number I can call to sort ...

• Im applying of a student discount and my school hasnt been verified for some reason. My email address is my SCHOOL EMAIL and that is not enough. I do not have access to a scanner to give proof of a s...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium to student premium

Hi,So i clicked the link for spotify premium, however it only took me to the normal premium and charged me for it. But I later changed it to student premium. Will I get my money back? Thanks Stephanie

• Hi, So i clicked the link for spotify premium, however it only took me to the normal premium and charged me for it. But I later changed it to student premium. Will I get my money back?   ...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nus not working

I am currently trying to get premium with student discount and it is telling me that my nus card is allocated to a different account. I have closed the old Spotify accounts I had but it is still telling me the same thing. Can a administrator unassoci...

• I am currently trying to get premium with student discount and it is telling me that my nus card is allocated to a different account. I have closed the old Spotify accounts I had but it is still tell...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading music to listen offline

Hi Spotify, I just signed up for a free 30 day premium trial and it doesnt give me any option to dowload music at all or even create a playlist. Why is this? Thanks,Meri

• Hi Spotify,   I just signed up for a free 30 day premium trial and it doesnt give me any option to dowload music at all or even create a playlist. Why is this?   Thanks, Meri
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY IS HOLDING ME HOSTAGE!!!

Can someone please assist??? I've deleted my Facebook account and didn’t realize it was going to take an act of God to cancel Spotify. I've loved Spotify for years and have been a long-time customer BUT THIS IS NUTS! I understand there are contact fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone please assist???   I've deleted my Facebook account and didn’t realize it was going to take an act of God to cancel Spotify. I've loved Spotify for years and have been a long-time ...
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing Automatic payment date

Hi all! Just wondering if there's a simple way to change the date that spotify automatically takes its payment from my account? I'd like to change it from the 13th of the month to the 15th of the month. I could cancel it and reboot the subscription, ...

• Hi all! Just wondering if there's a simple way to change the date that spotify automatically takes its payment from my account? I'd like to change it from the 13th of the month to the 15th of the mon...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment

hello, I recently became a member of Spotify Premium and my account said they will charge me on the 26th of every month. I was just wondering if I can change the date of charge to the 15th of every month. Thank you

• hello,  I recently became a member of Spotify Premium and my account said they will charge me on the 26th of every month. I was just wondering if I can change the date of charge to the 15th of ...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Confused with Premium Cancellation Date

So, I requested to cancel my Premium Spotify account a week or two ago and was advised of the date it would be cancelled (See the attached picture). II'm from Australia and we format our date differently, so I read the cancellation date as the 7th Se...

• Visitor
  • So, I requested to cancel my Premium Spotify account a week or two ago and was advised of the date it would be cancelled (See the attached picture). I I'm from Australia and we format our date diffe...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes