Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

No "Get premium"

Hi! I can't get the Premium for my spotify, whenever i dial *143# and try to register the Spotify129 it says that i should go to my Spotify App>Settings>Subscription> Get premium. But there is no 'Get Premium' button. Please help me :(( thank you!!

• Hi! I can't get the Premium for my spotify, whenever i dial *143# and try to register the Spotify129 it says that i should go to my Spotify App>Settings>Subscription> Get premium. But there ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I no longer have premium membership?

I pay directly from my bank account, but it says I no longer have premium? Why? I have been paying that way with no issue for over a year. Please help me get my premium back.

• I pay directly from my bank account, but it says I no longer have premium? Why? I have been paying that way with no issue for over a year. Please help me get my premium back.
  • bilalsari
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No me permite pagar premium en argentina

Cuando intento obtener premium con mi tarjeta de credito, me dice que spotify no ha sido lanzado en mi pais, y que debo usar una tarjeta de un pais donde se halla lanzado. Hasta donde tengo entendido en argentina ya esta disponible ya que conozco muc...

• Cuando intento obtener premium con mi tarjeta de credito, me dice que spotify no ha sido lanzado en mi pais, y que debo usar una tarjeta de un pais donde se halla lanzado. Hasta donde tengo entendido...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I know when my Spotify Premium 3 month deal expires?

Hi everyone, I apologise if this is a silly question, but I purchased the 3 month premium deal for $0.99 (I'm in Australia) on May 17, 2017. I am not sure when the 3 month period ends and thus I don't know when to cancel my subscription so I don't ge...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone,    I apologise if this is a silly question, but I purchased the 3 month premium deal for $0.99 (I'm in Australia) on May 17, 2017. I am not sure when the 3 month period ends ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged too much

Hi,I have been charged twice in July for my premium account

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been charged twice in July for my premium account
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account is not working anymore

My account was part of a family plan and all of a sudden it wont recognize my adress so im not allowed to join anymore. I havent changed it and neither anyone else in my family. What can i do?

• My account was part of a family plan and all of a sudden it wont recognize my adress so im not allowed to join anymore. I havent changed it and neither anyone else in my family. What can i do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Insufficient Funds Fee

Hello Spotify Staff,I was recently charged with an insufficient funds fee of $38.50, and I felt it was necessary that I voice how ridiculous of a fee that is for a $5/month service. I was still charged for the month (which has now turned into $10/mo ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Staff, I was recently charged with an insufficient funds fee of $38.50, and I felt it was necessary that I voice how ridiculous of a fee that is for a $5/month service. I was still cha...
  • SWatson15
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged after canceling premium i want a refund

i was charged twice in a month before, now in bein charged after cancelling my premium. I want a refund.

• i was charged twice in a month before, now in bein charged after cancelling my premium. I want a refund.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment card change

Hello ,I received a new bank payement card and had to enter the new card information. I see the debit in my account but my Spotify account is not updated. It is in Free mode still. Does anyone know why and when it will be back to premium?Thanks for h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello , I received a new bank payement card and had to enter the new card information. I see the debit in my account but my Spotify account is not updated. It is in Free mode still. Does anyone know...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant update my payment method!?! URGENT

I got a new card a few weeks ago and i got an email from Spotify saying that i need to pay premium or my subscription will be cancelled in 5 days time, so i log on to spotify and try change it on both my phone and my computer and neither worked. Now ...

• I got a new card a few weeks ago and i got an email from Spotify saying that i need to pay premium or my subscription will be cancelled in 5 days time, so i log on to spotify and try change it on bot...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution me cobran doble (charged twice monthly)

Hola, mi nombre es jero, tengo un tema, me estan cobrando doble mesualmente en dos tarjetas distintas pero de la misma cuenta. Tengo un cargo en la mastercard por 6,38 dls (todos los dias 17) y en la visa tengo otro por 4.52 dls (todos los dias 30). ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, mi nombre es jero, tengo un tema, me estan cobrando doble mesualmente en dos tarjetas distintas pero de la misma cuenta. Tengo un cargo en la mastercard por 6,38 dls (todos los dias 17) y en la...
  • rosamaria98
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Student Discount

Is there a way for my sister who has a college discount to connect it to my account so the discount can be shared?

• Is there a way for my sister who has a college discount to connect it to my account so the discount can be shared?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family not working in my almost 1 year old account, this month.

Hi,I've using premium for family service for almost a year now, for the whole time I've been paying using PayPal, and it has worked flawlessly. But this month it didn't, my creditcard was charged by Spotify through PayPal and corresponding amount wer...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I've using premium for family service for almost a year now, for the whole time I've been paying using PayPal, and it has worked flawlessly. But this month it didn't, my creditcard was charged b...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing premium account

I have 2 accounts. One premium, one not premium. The account that aren't premium is connected to my facebook profile. I want to make THAT profile to my premium, instead of the one that isn't connected to facebook. What do i do?

• I have 2 accounts. One premium, one not premium. The account that aren't premium is connected to my facebook profile. I want to make THAT profile to my premium, instead of the one that isn't connecte...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

1 of my member being kick out from the Premium for Family, when i try to invite him as member. we get this message but yet still unable to join the family.Please help.

• 1 of my member being kick out from the Premium for Family, when i try to invite him as member. we get this message but yet still unable to join the family. Please help.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con el pago

Hola Estimado OviiiOne Quisiera de tu ayuda para resolver lo siguiente: Tengo un problema parecido al usuario JeanCarlosP al cual le respondiste en esta fecha ‎2015-08-03 09:27 PM , y eh intentado las 3 soluciones que le comentaste como:Borrar cache ...

• Hola Estimado  OviiiOne    Quisiera de tu ayuda para resolver lo siguiente:   Tengo un problema parecido al usuario JeanCarlosP al cual le respondiste en esta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloading Songs

When my premium ends, will all my songs stay downloaded?

• When my premium ends, will all my songs stay downloaded?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Sale

Hey there.I was gonna pay for my monthly Spotify premium then i saw Student Sale which was %50 off but seems like my school is not supported (I dont know why it is.) then i canceled it and went back to old normal premium version which is 13.99 TL (I ...

• Hey there.I was gonna pay for my monthly Spotify premium then i saw Student Sale which was %50 off but seems like my school is not supported (I dont know why it is.) then i canceled it and went back ...
  • sannawaw
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account 3 months

I registerd for the 3 months premium Account and paid 99cents for it. The Account should last until the end of september, but now i saw that today they want to charge me 9.99€ but i only started my Account 2 Weeks ago i dont want to cancel it..what s...

• I registerd for the 3 months premium Account and paid 99cents for it. The Account should last until the end of september, but now i saw that today they want to charge me 9.99€ but i only started my A...
  • rpredrag
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelled subscription

I cancelled my subscription and they are still taking money out of my account

• I cancelled my subscription and they are still taking money out of my account
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes