Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Problema con el pago

Hola Estimado OviiiOne Quisiera de tu ayuda para resolver lo siguiente: Tengo un problema parecido al usuario JeanCarlosP al cual le respondiste en esta fecha ‎2015-08-03 09:27 PM , y eh intentado las 3 soluciones que le comentaste como:Borrar cache ...

• Hola Estimado  OviiiOne    Quisiera de tu ayuda para resolver lo siguiente:   Tengo un problema parecido al usuario JeanCarlosP al cual le respondiste en esta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloading Songs

When my premium ends, will all my songs stay downloaded?

• When my premium ends, will all my songs stay downloaded?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Sale

Hey there.I was gonna pay for my monthly Spotify premium then i saw Student Sale which was %50 off but seems like my school is not supported (I dont know why it is.) then i canceled it and went back to old normal premium version which is 13.99 TL (I ...

• Hey there.I was gonna pay for my monthly Spotify premium then i saw Student Sale which was %50 off but seems like my school is not supported (I dont know why it is.) then i canceled it and went back ...
  • sannawaw
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account 3 months

I registerd for the 3 months premium Account and paid 99cents for it. The Account should last until the end of september, but now i saw that today they want to charge me 9.99€ but i only started my Account 2 Weeks ago i dont want to cancel it..what s...

• I registerd for the 3 months premium Account and paid 99cents for it. The Account should last until the end of september, but now i saw that today they want to charge me 9.99€ but i only started my A...
  • rpredrag
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelled subscription

I cancelled my subscription and they are still taking money out of my account

• I cancelled my subscription and they are still taking money out of my account
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Boleto

Olá gostaria de saber como faço para pagar o Spotify premiam com boleto bancário. Pois não tenho mais cartão de crédito.

• Olá gostaria de saber como faço para pagar o Spotify premiam com boleto bancário. Pois não tenho mais cartão de crédito.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium expired

Hi there, spotify recently said that my premium has expired but i believe i did not stop my subscription which is monthly since last year. Any idea?

• Hi there, spotify recently said that my premium has expired but i believe i did not stop my subscription which is monthly since last year. Any idea?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium expired early

Just got a notification that my Premium Account is ending today, 3 months early. I subscribed for one year on 10/11/2016. Help please. Thanks!

• Just got a notification that my Premium Account is ending today, 3 months early. I subscribed for one year on 10/11/2016. Help please.   Thanks!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being charged twice a month

I'm being charged twice a month for a NOK 99 subscription. I want an immediate refund! And how the **bleep** do I get in contact with someone that I can actually give my personal details to?!?!

• I'm being charged twice a month for a NOK 99 subscription. I want an immediate refund! And how the **bleep** do I get in contact with someone that I can actually give my personal details to?!?!
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Earlier Charging for Premium

I have registered for Premium last June 28, but Spotify says subscription will renew today, July 09, 2017, which is way too early.

• I have registered for Premium last June 28, but Spotify says subscription will renew today, July 09, 2017, which is way too early.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Three Month fail

So on June 26th I paid a dollar to get the Spotify Premium three month trial but I checked my subscription and it said my subscription will be cancelled tomorrow and I will be charged 9.99 on July 10th 2017? Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • So on June 26th I paid a dollar to get the Spotify Premium three month trial but I checked my subscription and it said my subscription will be cancelled tomorrow and I will be charged 9.99 on July 10...
  • Joy100
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

$0.99 3 Month Trial Says It Will Charge Me Full Price After Only 1 Month?

On the 1st of June 2017 I chose to trial Spotify on the basis that they had a 3 month trial for only $0.99. It's now the 10th of July 2017, so just over 1 month and I logged into my account and it's saying I'm going to be charged the full rate tonigh...

• Casual Listener
  • On the 1st of June 2017 I chose to trial Spotify on the basis that they had a 3 month trial for only $0.99. It's now the 10th of July 2017, so just over 1 month and I logged into my account and it's ...
  • Joy100
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium student

Premium ogrenci parası almıssınız ama premium degilim onaylanmadıgı halde para tahsil edilmis hesabımdan

• Premium ogrenci parası almıssınız ama premium degilim onaylanmadıgı halde para tahsil edilmis hesabımdan
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling after the 3-month premium

Is there a way in the settings to make Spotify Premium automatically cancel after the $0.99 3-month option? I do not want to be charged after I finish the 3 months, but I don't want to have to worry about it later. I want to set it so that it will au...

• Is there a way in the settings to make Spotify Premium automatically cancel after the $0.99 3-month option? I do not want to be charged after I finish the 3 months, but I don't want to have to worry ...
  • Arleneagui
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Summer 99 cent offer

I bought Spotify premium for the summer option for the 99 cents for 3 months but I looked at my account and it expires July 9th, 2017 and Im gonna get charged 9.99 for the renewal. I bought spotify premium on June 11, 2017 though. This makes no sense...

• I bought Spotify premium for the summer option for the 99 cents for 3 months but I looked at my account and it expires July 9th, 2017 and Im gonna get charged 9.99 for the renewal. I bought spotify p...
  • killermiller90
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to activate Premium trial.

I'm not able to activate my trial for Spotify premium. I entered my card and was charged RM4 twice but keeps getting message that I have activated similar trial before.I used Spotify premium before and since i left to a different country with no Spot...

• Visitor
  • I'm not able to activate my trial for Spotify premium. I entered my card and was charged RM4 twice but keeps getting message that I have activated similar trial before. I used Spotify premium befo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagué con un tarjeta de regalo y no sucedió nada

Ocupo una solución para esto urgentemente, Quise saber cuánto me quedaba de Spotify premium y me tome con la sorpresa de que mi tarjeta de regalo no había funcionado

• Ocupo una solución para esto urgentemente, Quise saber cuánto me quedaba de Spotify premium y me tome con la sorpresa de que mi tarjeta de regalo no había funcionado
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelación de cuenta

Pagué una promoción de 4 meses de Spotify Premium y no me los dieron todos completamente. Faltaron un par de meses. ¿Cómo me comunico con Spotify?

• Pagué una promoción de 4 meses de Spotify Premium y no me los dieron todos completamente. Faltaron un par de meses. ¿Cómo me comunico con Spotify?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium won't work

I have been using Spotify for at least a year, and been paying monthly, but today the premium on one of my devices stopped working. I am only using two devices, and the other one work perfectly fine, but I am not able to use that one at the moment......

• I have been using Spotify for at least a year, and been paying monthly, but today the premium on one of my devices stopped working. I am only using two devices, and the other one work perfectly fine,...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes