Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Upgrade from free to family

Hi, I currently have a free account and I'm looking to upgrade to family (so that my wife and x2 daughters can use it as well). I just wanted to know when the first payment of £14.99 will be collected ? Is it the day you upgrade or a month after that...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I currently have a free account and I'm looking to upgrade to family (so that my wife and x2 daughters can use it as well). I just wanted to know when the first payment of £14.99 will be collecte...
  • Dad6612
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP gift card

Hello,I have purchased as a gift the annual spotify. The money was taken from my account but I never received any confirmation email and the present never arrived.How can I contact spotify? What can I do to have my gift? Thank you

• Hello, I have purchased as a gift the annual spotify. The money was taken from my account but I never received any confirmation email and the present never arrived. How can I contact spotify? What ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to down grade

I have been with Spotify for some years now, but would like to downgrade for 6 months or so then go back to premium. Can I do this? Will I lose all my playlists etc?

• I have been with Spotify for some years now, but would like to downgrade for 6 months or so then go back to premium. Can I do this? Will I lose all my playlists etc?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student sign in

The student was told that the money would not be cut off until the account was verified, but the money was cut. How do I get it?

• The student was told that the money would not be cut off until the account was verified, but the money was cut. How do I get it?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify saved albums on Roku

I have Spotify premium and recently added a Roku device to my tv. After installing Spotify on the Roku and signing on to Spotify, I noticed my saved albums do not appear. Is there something I need to do to see those, or is it not possible?

• I have Spotify premium and recently added a Roku device to my tv.  After installing Spotify on the Roku and signing on to Spotify, I noticed my saved albums do not appear.  Is there somethi...
  • santa007007
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing countries for premium users is annoying, unnecessary and downright stupid

It is one of the WORST systems I've ever seen. You pay the app and you get WORSE profil control then someone who's using it for free. That's complete BULL**bleep**. Allow the premium users to change the country NO MATTER where they **bleep**ing come ...

• It is one of the WORST  systems I've ever seen. You pay the app and you get WORSE profil control then someone who's using it for free. That's complete BULL**bleep**. Allow the premium users to c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country change
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download

I can't download music using my home wifi, it will show that it is downloading but it will not push through it will just keep on circling on the first song forever, im using pldt fiber with 20mbps, i attached a photo, it will like that forever. but i...

• ...attached a photo, it will like that forever. but if im using public wifi it can download.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Oxxo

Hola fui al Oxxo a pagar mi cuenta y no se me activo! Tengo el ticket de compra

• Hola fui al Oxxo a pagar mi cuenta y no se me activo! Tengo el ticket de compra
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I cant upgrade to premium

Hi i'm Carlos and i'm from Mexico. I came frome vacations to Vancouver and my premium spotify expired so when i try to pay for premium it says that my card have a bad day so i dont know what to do

• Visitor
  • Hi i'm Carlos and i'm from Mexico. I came frome vacations to Vancouver and my premium spotify expired so when i try to pay for premium it says that my card have a bad day so i dont know what to do&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrading from Free to Premium Family?

I have Free subscription right now. I have one daughter with a Premium account, and another daughter with a Free account. I want to upgrade MY free account to Premium Family, and then invite my daughters... but I don't see how to do that. How can I d...

• Regular
  • I have Free subscription right now. I have one daughter with a Premium account, and another daughter with a Free account. I want to upgrade MY free account to Premium Family, and then invite my ...
  • Ram_k
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

So im confused

Every once in awhile something will come along as the music is playing and offer 30 day free trial but when I attempt to activate a free trial my only option is a 7 day free trial what is going on here? I'm kind of confused

• Every once in awhile something will come along as the music is playing and offer 30 day free trial but when I attempt to activate a free trial my only option is a 7 day free trial what is going on he...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

downloading tunes

on premium plan can i download tunes directly to my hard drive or do i need to use a spotify player or something?

• on premium plan can i download tunes directly to my hard drive or do i need to use a spotify player or something?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

desconto estudante

eu fiz a conta para desconto de estudante, mandei o comprovante... porem minhas cobraças ainda vem R$ 16,90... tento fazer o desconto de novo e diz que ja utilizei o beneficio de estudante. SOCORROOOO, quero pagar R$8,50

• eu fiz a conta para desconto de estudante, mandei o comprovante... porem minhas cobraças ainda vem R$ 16,90... tento fazer o desconto de novo e diz que ja utilizei o beneficio de estudante. SOCORROOO...
  • brunoviana
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Minha conta no spotify está cobrando duas vezes

Boa tarde. gostaria de uma solução, pois minha conta está debitando duas vezes. No aguardo. Sabrina

• Boa tarde. gostaria de uma solução, pois minha conta está debitando duas vezes.    No aguardo.            Sabrina 
  • brunoviana
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cobrança duas vezes

Tenho duas cobranças na fatura. Mas quando entro em recibos só tenho o recibo do dia 14/06.A outra cobrança foi feita dia 21/06.

• Tenho duas cobranças na fatura. Mas quando entro em recibos só tenho o recibo do dia 14/06. A outra cobrança foi feita dia 21/06.
  • brunoviana
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account

Ögrenci hesabı dogrulanıncaya kadar para kesilmeyeceği söylendi hesabı dogrulerken 3 kere hata verdi kart bilgilerini tekrar yazıp onayladım toplamda 4 kere para kesmişler şuan üyeliğimde yok

• Ögrenci hesabı dogrulanıncaya kadar para kesilmeyeceği söylendi hesabı dogrulerken 3 kere hata verdi kart bilgilerini tekrar yazıp onayladım toplamda 4 kere para kesmişler şuan üyeliğimde yok
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium Subscription Ended

Good afternoon: I have a premium account for over 2 years now, and never had any issue. I pay it through my mobile phone operator (movistar - Spain). Suddenly today I see that I am not premium anymore. why is that? I keep on paying the subscription f...

• Good afternoon:   I have a premium account for over 2 years now, and never had any issue. I pay it through my mobile phone operator (movistar - Spain).   Suddenly today I see that I am ...
  • maibreakspear
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to Premium from Family Premium

I am having trouble downgrading my service to just Premium from Family Premium. Everytime I try and select the option, it would tell me "opps, something went wrong, try again". I have tried this numerous times over a week span, how can I go about sol...

• Regular
  • I am having trouble downgrading my service to just Premium from Family Premium. Everytime I try and select the option, it would tell me "opps, something went wrong, try again". I have tried this nume...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hallo

Was soll das ich habe grad per Paysafe Premium Account erstellt? Er ist immer noch auf Free und die Paysafe Karte ist leer!!!!!!

• Was soll das ich habe grad per Paysafe Premium Account erstellt? Er ist immer noch auf Free und die Paysafe Karte ist leer!!!!!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi familia no puede ingresar al Plan Premium Familiar

Buenas tardes.Actualmente estoy afiliado al plan premium familiar, e agregado a mi tía, mis hermanos y mi tio. Todos ellos viven conmigo, pero aún así, me sale que no pueden confirmar que residen conmigo, por lo tanto, no les permiten ingresar al pre...

• Buenas tardes. Actualmente estoy afiliado al plan premium familiar, e agregado a mi tía, mis hermanos y mi tio. Todos ellos viven conmigo, pero aún así, me sale que no pueden confirmar que residen c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes