Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Dian
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

I cancelled but was charged anyways

I cancelled before my free trial ended but was charged anyways. Why??!!

• I cancelled before my free trial ended but was charged anyways. Why??!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sudden need of credit card

Hello Community,So I've recently started using Spotify Premium since there was a promotion to use it three months for only 99 cents a month. I connected it through my Paypal. So now that the three months are over, I'd love to continue using Premium, ...

• Hello Community, So I've recently started using Spotify Premium since there was a promotion to use it three months for only 99 cents a month. I connected it through my Paypal. So now that the three ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptions

HiI have just subscribed to premium for the family for 14.99 as I have been paying 2 subscriptions, a 9.99 one via Vodafone which I have cancelled and a 4.99 student discount subscription - there is no direct debit for the 4.99 NUS subscription can y...

• Hi I have just subscribed to premium for the family for 14.99 as I have been paying 2 subscriptions, a 9.99 one via Vodafone which I have cancelled and a 4.99 student discount subscription - there i...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with country

Hello, I have problem with my country. I moved to different country and i have new card, but i can´t change the card number or country at my account. Where is a problem, what can i do?Thank you

• Hello,   I have problem with my country. I moved to different country and i have new card, but i can´t change the card number or country at my account. Where is a problem, what can i do? Than...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium subscription disappeared

I had premium payed for year and now it disappeared, what could be the reason?

• I had premium payed for year and now it disappeared, what could be the reason?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card expired, used a gift card & now I have problems

Hi, my credit card was stolen, so I had to wait for a new one, in the meanwhile, Spotify canceled my premium account on April 2nd, and as I had no way to pay, I bought a 21 Euro gift card, I activated it without any issue. Yesterday I got an email te...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my credit card was stolen, so I had to wait for a new one, in the meanwhile, Spotify canceled my premium account on April 2nd, and as I had no way to pay, I bought a 21 Euro gift card, I activate...
  • alvinantonius
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payments problems
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium account showing as free

I had to restore my iPhone and now when I log in it shows me as on a free account when I have premium. Please advise.

• I had to restore my iPhone and now when I log in it shows me as on a free account when I have premium. Please advise.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium user listening to free user playlist

If I have a premium account but want to listen to my friend's playlist, who has the free version and has to listen to ads, do I have to listen to ads if I listen to a playlist made on the account of a free user?

• Casual Listener
  • If I have a premium account but want to listen to my friend's playlist, who has the free version and has to listen to ads, do I have to listen to ads if I listen to a playlist made on the account of ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged even though i undubscribed

I unsubsribed for about two months ago, an i'm still being charged the amount of money for a premium membetship!!What kan i do? I dont have a premium membership any more?????

• I unsubsribed for about two months ago, an i'm still being charged the amount of money for a premium membetship!! What kan i do? I dont have a premium membership any more?????
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice - two payments set up - one through iTunes and one through PayPal.

I was unable to play access my account at the end of last month as I was told I had to update my payment method for my premium acoount. I was paying through iTunes $14.99/month. I updated my payment method to Paypal. I was charged $11.99/month. I jus...

• I was unable to play access my account at the end of last month as I was told I had to update my payment method for my premium acoount. I was paying through iTunes $14.99/month. I updated my payment ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm a student why was I just charged £9.99

I've always paid £4.99 why this month have u charged me nearly ten pounds. I'm still a student, I've still got 2 years left of my degree?!?

• I've always paid £4.99 why this month have u charged me nearly ten pounds. I'm still a student, I've still got 2 years left of my degree?!?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Start subscription with a gift card

I don't have neither credit card nor paypal, my 7 days iphone trial is over and i want to subscribe to Spotify premium. Is it possible to not put any payment info and use only gift card for starting subscribtion? Can I get 30-days free trial using on...

• I don't have neither credit card nor paypal, my 7 days iphone trial is over and i want to subscribe to Spotify premium. Is it possible to not put any payment info and use only gift card for&nbsp...
  • DaveDenomolos
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No se da cambio a premium

Pagué mi suscripción a premium y no se registra el cambio en mi app, ya intenté reinstalándola y cerrando sesión y no evidencia el cambio

• Pagué mi suscripción a premium y no se registra el cambio en mi app, ya intenté reinstalándola y cerrando sesión y no evidencia el cambio
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days free trial

Why they says 30 days free trial. I just suscribe now and it end on april 12? It is more like 7 days....

• Why they says 30 days free trial. I just suscribe now and it end on april 12? It is more like 7 days....
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta Premium

Hola. Me suscribí al servicio premium de Spotify, se realizó el pagó pero mi cuenta sigue pareciendo como FREE! Ayuda.

• Hola. Me suscribí al servicio premium de Spotify, se realizó el pagó pero mi cuenta sigue pareciendo como FREE! Ayuda.
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t enter the Premium account.

Hello,Im having problems having acces to the Premium family plan. The one paying the account has already sent me an email with the invitation and acces code. Once I place the code, asks me for my family inofrmation and then whech I click submit it te...

• Hello, Im having problems having acces to the Premium family plan. The one paying the account has already sent me an email with the invitation and acces code. Once I place the code, asks me for my f...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

On the 27th of march i got charged £9.99 even though i signed up for the uni days discount and then on april 3rd i got charged £4.99. These are too close together to be for seperate months, i was wondering why i was charged both prices?

• Casual Listener
  • On the 27th of march i got charged £9.99 even though i signed up for the uni days discount and then on april 3rd i got charged £4.99. These are too close together to be for seperate months, i was won...
  • kiraohara432
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My service provider said my premium spoitify should be working but it doesnt

The service provider said i should have premium Spotify till July and for some reason it's not working i have restarted my phone logged in and out and still doesn't work can anyone help me

• Regular
  • The service provider said i should have premium Spotify till July and for some reason it's not working i have restarted my phone logged in and out and still doesn't work can anyone help me
  • Felz1989
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium suddenly gone

Hello, I bought Spotify premium in November at 99 euro cents a month, and was happy to let it roll on to the 9.99 euro price after 3 months. However a week ago I noticed ads started playing for the first time in 4 months and my premium was gone, even...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I bought Spotify premium in November at 99 euro cents a month, and was happy to let it roll on to the 9.99 euro price after 3 months. However a week ago I noticed ads started pl...
  • ririch
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work

Hi! I have recently summit to have spotify premium but it doesn't work. I already have the receipt but my account doesn't recognize me as a premium user.Anybody can help me with my problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  I have recently summit to have spotify premium but it doesn't work. I already have the receipt but my account doesn't recognize me as a premium user. Anybody can help me with my...
  • sacha67
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod