Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Pops63
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Help with payments!!

The payments on my credit card are automatically set to 24 months and I have no idea how to change it to a single pay each month. Thank you in advance.

• The payments on my credit card are automatically set to 24 months and I have no idea how to change it to a single pay each month. Thank you in advance.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed with several credit cards

Suddently my premium subscription ended, I received an email and that same day my account was down to basic. I have tried paying again with my regular credit card but it mentions there is a problem with credit card or payment supplier, so I called my...

• Visitor
  • Suddently my premium subscription ended, I received an email and that same day my account was down to basic. I have tried paying again with my regular credit card but it mentions there is a problem w...
  • Blarcat
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't change my credit card for the payment

Hi,I no longer use the credit card i was using with spotify payment. When i go to the payment changing page the part where i enter my card info does not load. I've waited a lot and tried in on different browsers and devices including my lapop but not...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I no longer use the credit card i was using with spotify payment. When i go to the payment changing page the part where i enter my card info does not load. I've waited a lot and tried in on diff...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No premium service

I've been trying for a week nor now to buy the premium service with 3 separate cards all of which have been unable to be used due to the expiration date on the cards not being accepted.. I changed the format of entry of the date to every one possible...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying for a week nor now to buy the premium service with 3 separate cards all of which have been unable to be used due to the expiration date on the cards not being accepted.. I changed th...
  • Tadkha
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM TO FREE RANDOMLY???? help help help

My Premium account is all of a sudden free. I was listening to it fine in the morning on my way to work and then when I got back in at the end of the day to turn it on, it was free. I pay for it, cant find a number to call, and getting frustrated. He...

• My Premium account is all of a sudden free. I was listening to it fine in the morning on my way to work and then when I got back in at the end of the day to turn it on, it was free. I pay for it, can...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no puedo escuchar musica a pesar de ser premium

Lei en otro post que si queria escuchar musica en el extranjero por más de 14 dias tenia que ser premium... cosa que yo ya soy! Me dice que estoy fuera del plan lo cual es imposible. Por ende no entiendo porque no puedo escuchar musica mientras estoy...

• Lei en otro post que si queria escuchar musica en el extranjero por más de 14 dias tenia que ser premium... cosa que yo ya soy! Me dice que estoy fuera del plan lo cual es imposible. Por ende no enti...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premiun en pausa

Buenas noches soy de peru y soy usuario premium de spotify y este mes viaje a sao paulo brasil vuelvo en 2 meses a peru pero se me a puesto en pausa mi suscripcion como hago para que me den plazo 2 meses hasta que vuelva a peru y pague

• Buenas noches soy de peru y soy usuario premium de spotify y este mes viaje a sao paulo brasil vuelvo en 2 meses a peru pero se me a puesto en pausa mi suscripcion como hago para que me den plazo 2 m...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP PLS

I cancel my premium subscription last month but spotify still trying to charge it to my credit card can anybody help me with a solution or any idea? In my account info appears that is free and give me the option to upgrade so i dont understand why is...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancel my premium subscription last month but spotify still trying to charge it to my credit card can anybody help me with a solution or any idea? In my account info appears that is free and give m...
  • livie0727
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using Gift Card for first subscription

HelloI don't have any method for online payments, however I am able to obtain a gift card (retail).Can gift cards be used for your first subscription? I don't have to use a credit card / paypal for the first one, right?I just need to make sure before...

• Hello I don't have any method for online payments, however I am able to obtain a gift card (retail). Can gift cards be used for your first subscription? I don't have to use a credit card / paypal f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for High school students

So upload my debit card Information and I got charged but they nevers asked about my college info and and I'm not premium I can't listen to music on my account, but they charged me... please someone help me

• Regular
  • So upload my debit card Information and I got charged but they nevers asked about my college info and and I'm not premium I can't listen to music on my account, but they charged me... please someone ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

my credit card charged twice

hi,i got premium student edition 2 days ago. i sent my student document to sheerid and my credit card charged once. and today 30 minutes ago i got mail from sheerid and "Status verified". then i clicked that link at mail. i got an error and says ther...

• hi, i got premium student edition 2 days ago. i sent my student document to sheerid and my credit card charged once. and today 30 minutes ago i got mail from sheerid and "Status verified". then i cl...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment for spotify family failed

In my account info there is a red box with the message payment for subscription failed. I haven't made any changes in the payment method and it worked fine for 6 months now. There is no invoice for this month available but the normal monthly amount i...

• In my account info there is a red box with the message payment for subscription failed. I haven't made any changes in the payment method and it worked fine for 6 months now. There is no invoice for t...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me hicieron doble cargo a la tarjeta al activar Premium estudiantes

Al hacer el formulario me hicieron uno el domingo de 49 pesos, hoy me llego el de confirmacion y al darle clic me marcaba que lo intentara de nuevo, meti los datos nuevamente y me cobraron otra vez 49 pesos

• Al hacer el formulario me hicieron uno el domingo de 49 pesos, hoy me llego el de confirmacion y al darle clic me marcaba que lo intentara de nuevo, meti los datos nuevamente y me cobraron otra vez 4...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If I already pay and I have not been upgraded premiun, why?

yesterday y pay with my credit car the students account and now in the morning i learn a message from the banck say me that the payment is ok , and i still being a free user , why ? or what can i do ?

• yesterday y pay with my credit car the students account and now in the morning i learn a message from the banck say me that the payment is ok , and i still being a free user , why ? or what can i do ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strangers joined my family subscription - how?! And what do I do?

I just found four strangers had somehow joined my family subscription. I have no idea how and I haven't been able to find any help about this topic at all. Can I report them to Spotify? I have their names and email addresses. I documented them before...

• I just found four strangers had somehow joined my family subscription. I have no idea how and I haven't been able to find any help about this topic at all.   Can I report them to Spotify?...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com plano familiar

Faço parte de um plano familiar e moramos no mesmo endereço, o Spotify esta falando que eu moro em outro endereço, onde eu corrigo esse erro?

• Faço parte de um plano familiar e moramos no mesmo endereço, o Spotify esta falando que eu moro em outro endereço, onde eu corrigo esse erro?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing payment date

I signed up for Spotify premium with a student discount yesterday so now my monthly billing date will be on 24th of everything. I get paid on 28th so would like to change it to that. Does anyone know if I cancel it today then resubscribe on 28th will...

• I signed up for Spotify premium with a student discount yesterday so now my monthly billing date will be on 24th of everything. I get paid on 28th so would like to change it to that. Does anyone know...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with student subscription [+brazil]

Hello there, good morning. Im finding trouble to finalize my student subscription. Here on Brazil we dont have the automatic SHEERID verification. So i applied for the manual, and received the email confirming my student permission on feb/20. So toda...

• Hello there, good morning.   Im finding trouble to finalize my student subscription.   Here on Brazil we dont have the automatic SHEERID verification. So i applied for the manual, and r...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Limited payment options for Premium student offer

Ciao people, I was wondering why the payment options for the Premium student offer are limited to such an extend that there isn't a viable option for me to purchase 12 months of Premium on the basis of this promotion. You can only pay via credit card...

• Ciao people,   I was wondering why the payment options for the Premium student offer are limited to such an extend that there isn't a viable option for me to purchase 12 months of Premium on t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for High school students

Hi! I am a student who wanted the discount, but I've had some trouble finding my university in the list and then uploading the documents asked. In the end I decided to choose Premium account for full price and 1 month for free. Today I rewied my bank...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I am a student who wanted the discount, but I've had some trouble finding my university in the list and then uploading the documents asked. In the end I decided to choose Premium account for full...
  • peterjulija7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes