Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Can I pay the abo with gift-cards only?

I can't find something about that and i need help fast... want to listen music

• I can't find something about that and i need help fast... want to listen music 😉
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues paying for subscription

I tried signing up for premium to take advantage of the $0.99 for 3 months offer but it keeps telling me I have an invalid postal code. I tried again today but now it's telling me the offer is invalid. Any suggestions?Thanks!

• I tried signing up for premium to take advantage of the $0.99 for 3 months offer but it keeps telling me I have an invalid postal code. I tried again today but now it's telling me the offer is invali...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

P129 Promo for 3 months Stopped After One Month?

Hi, I signed up for the P129 for 3 months of Premium promo from Spotify Philippines on May 31 but now I've went back to Spotify Free. Any clarifications would be of great help, thanks!

• Hi, I signed up for the P129 for 3 months of Premium promo from Spotify Philippines on May 31 but now I've went back to Spotify Free. Any clarifications would be of great help, thanks!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have had spotify premium for years with monthly payments - suddenly it stopped working. Why?

App says I haven't bought premium (which is not true). I also logged in to the spotify website and there it says also that I don't have premium. Premium has worked fine with monthly credit card payments so far several years. I haven't done any change...

• Casual Listener
  • App says I haven't bought premium (which is not true). I also logged in to the spotify website and there it says also that I don't have premium.   Premium has worked fine with monthly credit c...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't play EXPLICIT songs and "deleted" from my Family Account

Hello, I hab ethe following Problems, i created a Spotify Family Accoujnt few months back which had no real problems during that time, until last week, when my girlfriend somehow got deleted from my Spotify Family account and she can't join it again,...

• Regular
  • Hello, I hab ethe following Problems, i created a Spotify Family Accoujnt  few months back which had no real problems during that time, until last week, when my girlfriend somehow got deleted fr...
  • Bacchanalien
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account is charging me more than what I signed up for without warning

I signed up for spotify family for 13.99Turkish Lira per month, and I still see the same amount as what I subscribed for. However, when I just looked into my receipts, I saw that I have been charged 20.99 for the last few months and the upcoming rece...

• I signed up for spotify family for 13.99Turkish Lira per month, and I still see the same amount as what I subscribed for. However, when I just looked into my receipts, I saw that I have been charged ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change to Spotify Family and Paid Twice

Hi, me and my friend tried to subscribe for spotify premium. We used the app in my laptop, so I logged in first and tried to subscribe for premium then the reference number for payment was given. Then I logged out my account in the spotify app in my ...

• Hi, me and my friend tried to subscribe for spotify premium. We used the app in my laptop, so I logged in first and tried to subscribe for premium then the reference number for payment was given. The...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card for Brazil

Hi, I would like to know if there is any forecast for the sale of gift cards in Brazil, by God.Thank you and success!

• Visitor
  • Hi, I would like to know if there is any forecast for the sale of gift cards in Brazil, by God. Thank you and success!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

I have tried to Change my account country several times and followed the steps on the official Spotify Help Page. After I submit my new credit card information I am pushed to a Family plan landing page which I do not want to sign up for. When I go ba...

• I have tried to Change my account country several times and followed the steps on the official Spotify Help Page. After I submit my new credit card information I am pushed to a Family plan landing pa...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    country
    Spotify Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying when not subscribed

I have been charged $9.99 twice now, once on May 25th and once on June 26th. I never bought premium so, I don't know why I'm being charged. Is there anyway you can help me find out why I am being charged and refund my money?

• I have been charged $9.99 twice now, once on May 25th and once on June 26th. I never bought premium so, I don't know why I'm being charged. Is there anyway you can help me find out why I am being cha...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify refuses to accept my card for payment

For almost 2 weeks now me and my girlfriend have been trying to pay for the spotify for premium for family and we keep getting the error oops your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Dont Don't worry no money has been charged. Try again lat...

• For almost 2 weeks now me and my girlfriend have been trying to pay for the spotify for premium for family and we keep getting the error oops your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Dont D...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying Premium > not showing in my account info

Hi,I´m trying to get rid of my Premium account, but it seems impossible.If I check the account from my iPhone, it says I have Premium, but I can´t terminate it through phone. If I go to my Account info with my laptop, it says I´m using Free version. ...

• Hi, I´m trying to get rid of my Premium account, but it seems impossible. If I check the account from my iPhone, it says I have Premium, but I can´t terminate it through phone. If I go to my Accoun...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to update payment bc Spotify thinks I'm a student

My credit card information must be updated or my Spotify count will be terminated. The problem is every time I try to update my payment, there is a glitch where Spotify thinks I'm still a student. It only offers me the student subscription under the ...

• My credit card information must be updated or my Spotify count will be terminated. The problem is every time I try to update my payment, there is a glitch where Spotify thinks I'm still a student. It...
  • huiahard321
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I wanted the 30-day trial, not premium

Upon opening the app for the first time, a pop-up window asked me if I wanted to try the free trial, I assumed it was another thing I had to accept before playing a song. So I clicked yes. Now I only have 7 days to listen test out Spotify instead of ...

• Upon opening the app for the first time, a pop-up window asked me if I wanted to try the free trial, I assumed it was another thing I had to accept before playing a song. So I clicked yes. Now I only...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EInladung kommt nich an

Ich habe meinem Mann bei Spotify Family eine email geschickt aber leider kam bis heute nichts an und Manuell bzw als Link kann ich nichts verschicken da diese Option nicht zur verfügung steht

• Ich habe meinem Mann bei Spotify Family eine email geschickt aber leider kam bis heute nichts an und Manuell bzw als Link kann ich nichts verschicken da diese Option nicht zur verfügung steht
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice for subscription.

I need help for the last two months ever since I signed up for family from regular Spotify I have been charged the 9.99 and the 14.99 when I check my receipt history and subscriptions it shows I'm only setup for family and that I have only paid 14.99...

• I need help for the last two months ever since I signed up for family from regular Spotify I have been charged the 9.99 and the 14.99 when I check my receipt history and subscriptions it shows I'm on...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento do premium

Bom dia , Estou tetando fazer um pagamento para assinar o premium do spotfy familia. Porem a compra esta sendo recusada. Ja liguei para o meu banco e eles disseram que meu cartao esta normal, que nao tem nenhum problema. O limite do meu cartao é 200 ...

• Bom dia ,  Estou tetando fazer um pagamento para assinar o premium do spotfy familia. Porem a compra esta sendo recusada. Ja liguei para o meu banco e eles disseram que meu cartao esta normal, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution paye twice for my premium

Hey there.I payed twice for my premium member ship. Once a few days ago for July and the second one was a day later because i updated my profile so i could use my student discount. The first time i payed 9.99€, payment after 4.99€. Can you refund me ...

• Hey there. I payed twice for my premium member ship. Once a few days ago for July and the second one was a day later because i updated my profile so i could use my student discount. The first time i...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium payment

I accidently paid for the premium $10 a month and I cancelled it right after but I just wanted to make sure that no money is being charged from the card

• I accidently paid for the premium $10 a month and I cancelled it right after but I just wanted to make sure that no money is being charged from the card
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Then I keep my music after the expiration of my subscription?

Hello I try spotify for 7 days and I am sync more than 200 music so I was wondering if after the tests I kept the music locally without being able to read them or that spotify erases them.Thank you in advance and if you could answer me quickly it wou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I try spotify for 7 days and I am sync more than 200 music so I was wondering if after the tests I kept the music locally without being able to read them or that spotify erases them. Thank you...
  • ManshionProd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes