Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Dian
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

No access to old account at all, Still being charged for Premium.

So, ive had spotify for about 14 months of PREMIUM SERVICE acording to my paypal log. And for the last month, i have lost my email and password as it was changed to a new email which was lost. All i want now, after haveing a charge of 9.99 on my new ...

• So, ive had spotify for about 14 months of PREMIUM SERVICE acording to my paypal log. And for the last month, i have lost my email and password as it was changed to a new email which was lost. All i ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I pay money every month to have premium, but suddenly I can only use it like its a normal account (free). Whats going on, Im logged in with my account and I checked if the payment worked and it did. I don't know what to do.

• I pay money every month to have premium, but suddenly I can only use it like its a normal account (free). Whats going on, Im logged in with my account and I checked if the payment worked and it did. ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium doesn't work anymore
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify tuplamaksu

Hei!Spotify on perinyt minulta tuplamaksun, kahdella eri viitenumerolla. Kuukausittainen maksu on peritty siis kahdesti maaliskuulta 2017 mutta seuraavassa tilauksessa maksupäiväksi on luokiteltu 17.04.2017. Miten saan ylimääräisen maksun palautettua...

• Hei! Spotify on perinyt minulta tuplamaksun, kahdella eri viitenumerolla. Kuukausittainen maksu on peritty siis kahdesti maaliskuulta 2017 mutta seuraavassa tilauksessa maksupäiväksi on luokiteltu 1...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! www.spotify.com/us/redeem/prepaid/ not working

Any suggestion on why the redeem menu from my account page spotify windows 10 does not resolve to anything. I have a gift card my premium subscription has expired and I would like to redeem..

• Casual Listener
  • Any suggestion on why the redeem menu from my account page spotify windows 10 does not resolve to anything.  I have a gift card my premium subscription has expired and I would like to redeem..
  • Tron1024
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice a week apart

My card was charged twice for premium, a week apart. And no it's not cause I have two Spotify accounts. Because the other account is still not premium.

• Casual Listener
  • My card was charged twice for premium, a week apart. And no it's not cause I have two Spotify accounts. Because the other account is still not premium.
  • sharx95
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with premium account

Hi! I am having trouble when I try to activate a free premiun account for 30 days.. I don't care if I have to pay but I can't activate anything.. Can anyone help me? I try to update this with wifi and 4g but I couldn't do it.. Thanks!

• Hi! I am having trouble when I try to activate a free premiun account for 30 days.. I don't care if I have to pay but I can't activate anything.. Can anyone help me? I try to update this with wifi an...
  • DaveDenomolos
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SMART SUB

HI. TINATRY KO KASI ISUBSCRIBE TO PREMIUM, SMART UNG PAYMENT, SABI NILA SINEND NA UNG PIN, PERO WALA PA NAMAN AKONG NARERECV

• HI. TINATRY KO KASI ISUBSCRIBE TO PREMIUM, SMART UNG PAYMENT, SABI NILA SINEND NA UNG PIN, PERO WALA PA NAMAN AKONG NARERECV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Salir de una cuenta familiar

Que debo de hacer para salir de un paquete familiar que quedó inactivo

• Que debo de hacer para salir de un paquete familiar que quedó inactivo
  • arturosaurio
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invoices

Hi! I need invoices for my subscription, and I got them last year, but now it only shows 0,00€ on the invoices and I can't access them...Did that happened to anyone else? Thanks Mary

• Hi! I need invoices for my subscription, and I got them last year, but now it only shows 0,00€ on the invoices and I can't access them... Did that happened to anyone else?   Thanks   M...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola ayuda porfa

Hola, me he creado una cuenta con un correo inventado y me hice premium por tres meses 99 centimos. Y luego ya 10 euros al mes. El problema es que hoy acaban los tres meses y me quiero quitar, pero por error cerre sesion y ahora no me se el correo ( ...

• Hola, me he creado una cuenta con un correo inventado y me hice premium por tres meses 99 centimos. Y luego ya 10 euros al mes. El problema es que hoy acaban los tres meses y me quiero quitar, pero p...
  • vaniar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify charged my card twice

Spotify charged my card twice this month. Once on the 12 and once on the 28th. I thought it was only charged once a month. Can anyone help? I'd like to know why it did this and it needs to be fixed.

• Spotify charged my card twice this month. Once on the 12 and once on the 28th. I thought it was only charged once a month. Can anyone help? I'd like to know why it did this and it needs to be fixed.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Debt

A few week ago i needed some money and I decided to reverse 2 spotify premium payments. So basically i 'borrowed' 20 euro. After a short time i could not log in with my facebook account and of course i cant listen to music any more. I Understand its ...

• A few week ago i needed some money and I decided to reverse 2 spotify premium payments. So basically i 'borrowed' 20 euro. After a short time i could not log in with my facebook account and of course...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gift subscription

I am a Spotify subscriber and just received a 12 month gift which I have activated - how can I be sure to no longer be charged and take advantage of the gift until it expires? Thanks-

• I am a Spotify subscriber and just received a 12 month gift which I have activated - how can I be sure to no longer be charged and take advantage of the gift until it expires? Thanks-
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola Tengo Un Problema Con La Suscripcion

Hola mi problema es que compre el Pack De 60 Dias PremiumHazta el dia de ayer no tuve ningun problema pero a eso de las 7 o 8 Am Horario Estado De Mexico se bloqueo mi cuenta y la active de nuevo y al momento de entrar ya no tenia mi suscripcion me p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola mi problema es que compre el Pack De 60 Dias Premium Hazta el dia de ayer no tuve ningun problema pero a eso de las 7 o 8 Am Horario Estado De Mexico se bloqueo mi cuenta y la active de nuevo y...
  • OficialGames28
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged full price after subscription cancellation

Hi, I used the spotify trial and loved it, was going to apply for a student account once it had finished. However, the first month after it finished, it charged me full price £9.99 which is my own fault, so i cancelled it on the 27th march so that i ...

• Hi,  I used the spotify trial and loved it, was going to apply for a student account once it had finished. However, the first month after it finished, it charged me full price £9.99 which is my...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My wife and I both have Spotify Premium Accounts and recently upgraded to Spotify Family

I am concerned because we were both charged 9.99 this month for our accounts in the month of March and then we signed up for the family account and were charged an additional 14.99 for a total of approximately $35.00. I would like a credit for both t...

• I am concerned because we were both charged 9.99 this month for our accounts in the month of March and then we signed up for the family account and were charged an additional 14.99 for a total of app...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • issues with billing
    overcharged
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to get premium

Every time I put my visa card in its all fine until I put the expiration date it doesn't say that I put the info in when its clearly there I really need help

• Every time I put my visa card in its all fine until I put the expiration date it doesn't say that I put the info in when its clearly there I really need help
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How did Spotify know my new card information

I recently changed debit cards. My card details on spotify were automatically updated with my new card information. How did Spotify know my card details?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently changed debit cards. My card details on  spotify were automatically updated with my new card information. How did Spotify know my card details? 
  • allyosban
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to family

I currently have a premium account and was looking to change to a family account, would I pay the diffence in the subsciption fee initially or would I have to pay another £14.99 on top of the £9.99 I have just paid?

• I currently have a premium account and was looking to change to a family account, would I pay the diffence in the subsciption fee initially or would I have to pay another £14.99 on top of the £9.99 I...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod