Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

I've cancelled Premium, but you are still charging me

Hello, I've cancelled premium, and despite emailing you (of which I have not had a reply) PayPal have informed me that you are still planning to take a payment

• Hello, I've cancelled premium, and despite emailing you (of which I have not had a reply) PayPal have informed me that you are still planning to take a payment
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged on my card, but nothing in my account!

I just noticed that I've been paying for a couple of months now, but my account says I'm having the free version still on! I did everything in the FAQ, log out / in, reset password, etc... Really frustrating that they don't have a client customer ser...

• Casual Listener
  • I just noticed that I've been paying for a couple of months now, but my account says I'm having the free version still on!   I did everything in the FAQ, log out / in, reset password...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for a year

I just paid for a family sub- for a year, but i just notice i only got 8 months, why is this,I thought paying the year upfront, would save money, but just 8 months works out at the same cost, so who would pay all up front, with no saving.Chees in adv...

• I just paid for a family sub- for a year, but i just notice i only got 8 months, why is this, I thought paying the year upfront, would save money, but just 8 months works out at the same cost, so wh...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 99,- DKK but I have no Premium account (Spotify P01F72CB47)

Hi. I was charged 99,- DKK 27. March 2017 but as far as I know, I have no Premium account. Can you please tell me what account you have charged me for?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I was charged 99,- DKK 27. March 2017 but as far as I know, I have no Premium account. Can you please tell me what account you have charged me for?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is listening and using Spotify at work considered personal or commercial use?

Hello, according to the Terms and Conditions, I believe that Spotify is for Personal, non-commercial, use. I'm wondering though if I'm working, so doing my "career" type of work, can I listen to Spotify.Some example, suppose I'm working from home, ca...

• Hello, according to the Terms and Conditions, I believe that Spotify is for Personal, non-commercial, use. I'm wondering though if I'm working, so doing my "career" type of work, can I listen to Spot...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I am a student and used $1 preminum service for the last 3 months now I have charged $9.99 so how do I merge my account to student and get the remaining amount as refund is it possible pleae help me out Thankyou

•  I am a student and used $1 preminum service for the last 3 months now I have charged $9.99  so how do I merge my account to student and get the remaining amount as refund is it possible pl...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free Subscription from Vodafone and cancel my present Premium account

I have a free Premium subscription from VodaFone and I want to cancel my present Premium account and use this.Am I better to rewgister as a new user or cancel my present.Will it automatically transfer to my present account ?Regards, Jimout

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free Premium subscription from VodaFone and I want to cancel my present Premium account and use this. Am I better to rewgister as a new user or cancel my present. Will it automatically tra...
  • jimout
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bank rekeningnummer wijzigen omdat huidige rekeningnummer komt te vervallen

Spotify betaal ik automatische via een bankrekening welke wordt opgeheven in verband met een overstap naar een andere bank.Graag verneem ik hoe ik mijn rekeninggegevens kan aanpassen zodat ik geen wanbetaler word. Mvg

• Spotify betaal ik automatische via een bankrekening welke wordt opgeheven in verband met een overstap naar een andere bank. Graag verneem ik hoe ik mijn rekeninggegevens kan aanpassen zoda...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant use the free trial 30 days

When I try to update my payment subsciption with mobile payment it say you cant subcribe to spotify. But I recieve a code and after I use it, the trouble came. Anyone knows about?

Unbenannt.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • When I try to update my payment subsciption with mobile payment it say you cant subcribe to spotify. But I recieve a code and after I use it, the trouble came.   Anyone knows about?  
  • owenwi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating Payment Details

Hi there, does anyone knows how can I advise or contact spotify. I had to request my bank to block my credit card because it was hacked. Im using my card for my subscription. I was informed by the bank that I have to inform any subscriptions/merchant...

• Hi there, does anyone knows how can I advise or contact spotify. I had to request my bank to block my credit card because it was hacked. Im using my card for my subscription. I was informed by the ba...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelei o Premium e continuam me cobrando

Cancelei o meu pacote Premium, no meu perfil consta como Free porém continua debitando na minha conta bancária o valor do pacote premium. Alguém poderia me ajudar a resolver isso? Já tem 2 meses que isso acontece.

• Cancelei o meu pacote Premium, no meu perfil consta como Free porém continua debitando na minha conta bancária o valor do pacote premium. Alguém poderia me ajudar a resolver isso? Já tem 2 meses que ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

QUIERO ELIMINAR UN PAGO

cómo hago si hoy me cobraron el mes de spotify premium y justo hoy me uní a un plan familiar. Me han cobrado doble y no sé que hacer. AYUDA porfis

• cómo hago si hoy me cobraron el mes de spotify premium y justo hoy me uní a un plan familiar. Me han cobrado doble y no sé que hacer. AYUDA porfis
  • jailenesayshi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but still on free subscription

So I've been trying to get the student discount, they needed some verification that I haven't finished and then I found out I already got charged for the subscription. I tried to contact their twitter @spotifycares but I haven't gotten a single respo...

• So I've been trying to get the student discount, they needed some verification that I haven't finished and then I found out I already got charged for the subscription. I tried to contact their twitte...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Premium com problema

Tenho conta Premium no Spotify, ela é cobrada automaticamente pelo cartão de crédito que está registrado no meu PS4. Recentemente ela parou de funcionar, mas ela continua funcionando no PS4 mas não no Celular. Já tentei diversas formas para conseguir...

• Tenho conta Premium no Spotify, ela é cobrada automaticamente pelo cartão de crédito que está registrado no meu PS4. Recentemente ela parou de funcionar, mas ela continua funcionando no PS4 mas não n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança 10,00 , 2x.

Me descontou 10 reais no cartão duas vezes sem ter completado a compra em nenhuma das duas vezes, quando apareceu que já tinha usado os 30 dias antes eu cancelei a compra e mesmo assim apareceu um desconto de 10,00 duas vezes e continuo com conta Fre...

• Me descontou 10 reais no cartão duas vezes sem ter completado a compra em nenhuma das duas vezes, quando apareceu que já tinha usado os 30 dias antes eu cancelei a compra e mesmo assim apareceu um de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com Pagamento

Olá, me chamo ThiagoO caso que ocorre é o seguinte... Veio na minha fatura a cobrança mesmo tendo pago estavam me notificando que eu não havia pago e agora minha assinatura foi pausada...Troquei de cartão porque tinha expirado... se eu atualizar os d...

• Olá, me chamo Thiago O caso que ocorre é o seguinte... Veio na minha fatura a cobrança mesmo tendo pago estavam me notificando que eu não havia pago e agora minha assinatura foi pausada... Troquei ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium alamıyorum

Arkadaşlar kart bilgilerini giriyorum telefonuma şifre geliyor onu giriyorum öyle bekliyor hiçbir şey olmuyor. Biraz araştırıp okuduğum her şeyi denedim dns vpn gizli sekme başka tarayıcı telefondan pc den vs yazılan her şeyi yaptım hala durum aynı v...

• Arkadaşlar kart bilgilerini giriyorum telefonuma şifre geliyor onu giriyorum öyle bekliyor hiçbir şey olmuyor. Biraz araştırıp okuduğum her şeyi denedim dns vpn gizli sekme başka tarayıcı telefondan ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Wczesniejsze anulowanie bezlatnego okresu premium i wykupienie subskrypcji

Witam, Wzialem udzial w promocji Citybank z karta kredytowa i chcialbym, aby jeszcze w tym miesiacu pobrana zostala ode mnie oplata miesieczna za subskrypcje premium. Mialem aktywowana opcje premium na zasadzie bezplatnego 30-dniowego okresu probnego...

• Witam,   Wzialem udzial w promocji Citybank z karta kredytowa i chcialbym, aby jeszcze w tym miesiacu pobrana zostala ode mnie oplata miesieczna za subskrypcje premium. Mialem aktywowana opcje...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cobraron dos veces y no he recibido el reembolso

Después de aprovechar la oferta de 3 meses de Premium por $9 dejé que se cobrara el siguiente mes para mantener el servicio por $99; Sin embargo al revisar mi cuenta de banco noté que el mes se cobró 2 veces ($198). Ya pasaron 2 dias y no he recibido...

• Después de aprovechar la oferta de 3 meses de Premium por $9 dejé que se cobrara el siguiente mes para mantener el servicio por $99; Sin embargo al revisar mi cuenta de banco noté que el mes se cobró...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes