Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

False $0.99 Advertisement

So I contacted support and they told me to post about it here. How the title states that it is $0.99 but the actual button is $9.99. The title clearly is not what the price of the promo I received. Nothing in the fine print about a $0.99 promo.

• Casual Listener
  • So I contacted support and they told me to post about it here. How the title states that it is $0.99 but the actual button is $9.99. The title clearly is not what the price of the promo I received. N...
  • kmcdonough
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution .99 promo won't work even though its your first promo

I tried to get the .99 cents promo but it tries to charge me 9.99 even though I have never used a Spotify promo before. It says something about me living in Quebec so it doesn't work, but I don't live in Quebec.

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to get the .99 cents promo but it tries to charge me 9.99 even though I have never used a Spotify promo before. It says something about me living in Quebec so it doesn't work, but I don't liv...
  • Spotifyguy3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium

So I wanted to get the deal for the three upcoming months but I accidentally hit the free trial and then went and bought the deal for .99 for three months. When I go to my account it does not show my subscription as being the paid one but I paid for ...

• So I wanted to get the deal for the three upcoming months but I accidentally hit the free trial and then went and bought the deal for .99 for three months. When I go to my account it does not show my...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo ingresar mi tarjeta a premium

Por que no puedo ingresar mi tarjeta para contratar premium, me dice que mi banco está teniendo un mal día pero agrego otras tarjetas y tampoco se puede, quiero premium pero no lo puedo contratar ayuda por favor

• Por que no puedo ingresar mi tarjeta para contratar premium, me dice que mi banco está teniendo un mal día pero agrego otras tarjetas y tampoco se puede, quiero premium pero no lo puedo contratar ayu...
  • josebar
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

£0.99 for 3 months

Is this offer £0.99 for three months only and do you not get charged afterwards?

• Is this offer £0.99 for three months only and do you not get charged afterwards?
  • Scotty1973
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my account set to 'spotify free' again, when I upgraded it to premium and paying for it?

About a month ago I upgraded my account to premium because the commercials annoyed me. I don´t understand why my account is now set back to ´free´, because I am paying for premium!

• About a month ago I upgraded my account to premium because the commercials annoyed me. I don´t understand why my account is now set back to ´free´, because I am paying for premium! 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer Abonnement to another account

I've bought the premium version for the my old account, but I need It for the new one. Is it able to transfer them Abonnement? Thank you guys

• I've bought the premium version for the my old account, but I need It for the new one. Is it able to transfer them Abonnement? Thank you guys
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription recognized in app but not on website or other apps

I pay monthly for Premium and it works just fine in the Spotify app - yet when I log in to the website or with Pacemaker (a mixing app that uses your Spotify library) I am told I do not have Premium and can not use it's additional features. What is g...

• I pay monthly for Premium and it works just fine in the Spotify app - yet when I log in to the website or with Pacemaker (a mixing app that uses your Spotify library) I am told I do not have Premium ...
  • seven619
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium offer

I just purchased 3 months of spotify premium based on an ad that said i could by a low price, i enterd my card info and am logged in on my phone, but it keeps telling me to get premium, and i can't save any songs or so

• I just purchased 3 months of spotify premium based on an ad that said i could by a low price, i enterd my card info and am logged in on my phone, but it keeps telling me to get premium, and i can't s...
  • Hachikoaeg
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Didn't get 3months of premium

Hello, today i tried buying the new deal spotify premium 3 months for €9,99 but it only gave me 1 month of premium after i paid it with paysafe.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, today i tried buying the new deal spotify premium 3 months for €9,99 but it only gave me 1 month of premium after i paid it with paysafe.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't by premium

HalloMy sister bought last year the premium version for €0.99. I wanted it to try to this year. I never had spotify, so I made a new account. But when I try to buy the premium version, I got a warning that I had a premium version before. What can I d...

• Hallo My sister bought last year the premium version for €0.99. I wanted it to try to this year. I never had spotify, so I made a new account. But when I try to buy the premium version, I got a warn...
  • jurjenabbes
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not working

I was paying for a premium subscription on my iphone for the app but when I logged out and logged back in it says that my account is now free. I only have one account and I'm getting charged for the subscription and lost all of my saved songs. Can so...

• Casual Listener
  • I was paying for a premium subscription on my iphone for the app but when I logged out and logged back in it says that my account is now free. I only have one account and I'm getting charged for the ...
  • ischeibe3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago PayPal

Hola, por qué no puedo pagar otra cuanta spotify con PayPal??? Mi cuenta spotify la pude pagar con PayPal pero la de mi esposa no me la acepta, a que se debe? Quiero aprovechar la promoción de 3 meses por $9.00

• Hola, por qué no puedo pagar otra cuanta spotify con PayPal??? Mi cuenta spotify la pude pagar con PayPal pero la de mi esposa no me la acepta, a que se debe? Quiero aprovechar la promoción de 3 mese...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed 10euro i get 1 month(adv says 3)

I saw the advertise that spotify makes 9,99euro for 3 months i went to the store to buy a spotify card for 10euro i redeem t and i get 1 month?After that i mailed to spotify i tell them and get a link to go to the forum??????Nice service

• I saw the advertise that spotify makes 9,99euro for 3 months i went to the store to buy a spotify card for 10euro i redeem t and i get 1 month? After that i mailed to spotify i tell them and get a l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for $0.99

Trying to buy premium for 99p using PayPal and although on the UK site (https://www.spotify.com/uk/purchase/panel/?intro=1#__main-billing-paypal) it is asking for a US zip code, which I don't have. How can I get it to ask for a postcode?

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to buy premium for 99p using PayPal and although on the UK site (https://www.spotify.com/uk/purchase/panel/?intro=1#__main-billing-paypal) it is asking for a US zip code, which I don't have. H...
  • peterupfold1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get a 7 day trial on a new account??

I've just set up a new account to use spotify again after changing my device and i cannot access the 7 day trial for premium, can anyone help?

• I've just set up a new account to use spotify again after changing my device and i cannot access the 7 day trial for premium, can anyone help?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ni dispositivo android no reconoce mi cuenta premium

recientemente me suscribi como usurio premium por la oferta existente, desde la pagina me sale como cuenta premium, sim embargo inicio sesion en mi dispositivo android uy me sale como cuenta free, ya intente cerrando sesion y volviendo a iniciar, igu...

• recientemente me suscribi como usurio premium por la oferta existente, desde la pagina me sale como cuenta premium, sim embargo inicio sesion en mi dispositivo android uy me sale como cuenta free, ya...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

tried the 0.99 for 3 months and...

i put in my card info for the 0.99 for 3 months premium thing and it said that i used that card before so i decided to stay free but i got charged 1.99 anyway

• i put in my card info for the 0.99 for 3 months premium thing and it said that i used that card before so i decided to stay free but i got charged 1.99 anyway
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovacion de plan

El plan que yo tengo es el de 3 meses y tengo que renovarlo y me dice que no puedo renovar con ese plan bueno si no puedo con ese plan tengo que poder con el de un mes pero tampoco me sale la opción de renovar por un mes y me quedan 3 dias para que s...

• El plan que yo tengo es el de 3 meses y tengo que renovarlo y me dice que no puedo renovar con ese plan bueno si no puedo con ese plan tengo que poder con el de un mes pero tampoco me sale la opción ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes