Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! No premium status at the ios app

Hi, i have a problem with my spotify app.If i log in on the webbrowser i have a premium acc but not on my iphone app. It's the same acc on both which i checked a few times, payment is also okay.

• Hi, i have a problem with my spotify app. If i log in on the webbrowser i have a premium acc but not on my iphone app. It's the same acc on both which i checked a few times, payment is also okay.
  • DouglasDumontte
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Oops, something went wrong, please try again or please contact Spotify Support

Good Day Everybody.Spotify has given me notifications even inside the app itself that I can subscribe for thr 129 pesos for 3months promo. Then something popped up that I wasn't eligible for that promo but other options state that its also an option....

• Casual Listener
  • Good Day Everybody. Spotify has given me notifications even inside the app itself that I can subscribe for thr 129 pesos for 3months promo. Then something popped up that I wasn't eligible for that...
  • HeyasMags
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled my premium 2 months ago

Hi!I cancelled my premium in April 2017 but spotify still charged me with £9.99 in May and June as well and the app says that I'm a free user.

• Visitor
  • Hi! I cancelled my premium in April 2017 but spotify still charged me with £9.99 in May and June as well and the app says that I'm a free user. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paypal payment: Beeing sent back to landing page

Hey, I tried to subscribe for the 3 monts 0,99 euro deal. When I want to pay with Paypal, I can proceed as usual, but after I click the pay-button I find myself on the landing page I started the transaction. No payment appears in my paypal account, a...

• Hey,   I tried to subscribe for the 3 monts 0,99 euro deal. When I want to pay with Paypal, I can proceed as usual, but after I click the pay-button I find myself on the landing page I started...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancellation and refund

I would like to request a refund. I cancelled my premium because of an accidentally putting my debit card in my account by my brother. It just happend today

• I would like to request a refund. I cancelled my premium because of an accidentally putting my debit card in my account by my brother. It just happend today
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have purchased premium for 3 months, but have only got 1 month?

Hi spotify!For 1 month ago i bought spotify premium for 3 months. But now when i look at the date i can only hear for a month, and then i need to pay again? What's happend to my subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi spotify! For 1 month ago i bought spotify premium for 3 months. But now when i look at the date i can only hear for a month, and then i need to pay again? What's happend to my subscription? ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists on Premium

Hey community, I have premium and I downloaded some playlists. This was a while ago and now my playlists don't show up as downloaded even though they are. Just wondering if anyone can help. Thanks, Ben

Capture.JPG
  • Gig Goer
  • Hey community,     I have premium and I downloaded some playlists. This was a while ago and now my playlists don't show up as downloaded even though they are.      ...
  • benmattila55
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid Globe insufficient balance

My premium expired so I have to update my account payment because automatic payment doesnt work on my experience so I updated it and as usual I registered for another month but it says that I don't have sufficient balance for premium but I have 141 P...

• Visitor
  • My premium expired so I have to update my account payment because automatic payment doesnt work on my experience so I updated it and as usual I registered for another month but it says that I don't h...
  • Gravill
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid and got nothing...

Hey everyone !Two hours ago I subscribed to spotify premium paying 0,99 cents for the three months. I paid via PayPal and got a confirmation that I paid.Still, I'm not officially subscribed to premium; is there delay et when paying via PayPal ?Thanks...

• Hey everyone ! Two hours ago I subscribed to spotify premium paying 0,99 cents for the three months. I paid via PayPal and got a confirmation that I paid. Still, I'm not officially subscribed to ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium upgrade 3 months not 7 days

I've just joined Spotify and want obtain the 3 month premium for 99 cents however when I go to subscribe it only shows 7 days free.What do I do?

• I've just joined Spotify and want obtain the 3 month premium for 99 cents however when I go to subscribe it only shows 7 days free. What do I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Doubts about the signature

Good evening, I have a family plan, and the deadline is every month at day 10th. I would like to know if I cancel the subscription now, I can still use it until the 10th, or it will be canceled at the time of the cancellation.Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  •   Good evening, I have a family plan, and the deadline is every month at day 10th. I would like to know if I cancel the subscription now, I can still use it until the 10th, or it will be can...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dúvida sobre assinatura

Boa noite, tenho assinatura do plano familia, e vence todo dia 10. Gostaria de saber se caso eu cancele agora a assinatura, ainda poderei usufruir até o dia 10 ou se será cancelado na hora que realizar o cancelamento.Obrigado.

• Casual Listener
  • Boa noite, tenho assinatura do plano familia, e vence todo dia 10. Gostaria de saber se caso eu cancele agora a assinatura, ainda poderei usufruir até o dia 10 ou se será cancelado na hora que realiz...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambio a premium

Hola, el día de hoy realice mi pago a través de la aplicación, con la opción de banca en línea, el cargo fue realizado a mi cuenta pero mi estado no cambia a premium.

• Hola, el día de hoy realice mi pago a través de la aplicación, con la opción de banca en línea, el cargo fue realizado a mi cuenta pero mi estado no cambia a premium.
  • Natalia1986
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I was sent wrong information

Got an email from Spotify saying I could only pay $.99 for three months of Spotify premium. I've done this before so when I press the link to get the 3 months of premium I didn't care to look at everything to everything twice because I read it the la...

• Regular
  • Got an email from Spotify saying I could only pay $.99 for three months of Spotify premium. I've done this before so when I press the link to get the 3 months of premium I didn't care to look at ever...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium cost inconsistency

Hello,I was trying to find a direct email but ended up here.Spotify advertises Premium for $9.99 while in logged into my account, but when I click subscribe it says the cost is $11.99...How do I get the advertised price?Thanks,Luci

• Hello, I was trying to find a direct email but ended up here. Spotify advertises Premium for $9.99 while in logged into my account, but when I click subscribe it says the cost is $11.99...How do I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant listen to songs offline

I bought premium months ago and it worked fine until today when i reinstalled spotify. I go in my songs and i click download obviously because they werent downloaded and that thing pop ups saying youve discovered spotify premium so i click ok and it ...

• I bought premium months ago and it worked fine until today when i reinstalled spotify. I go in my songs and i click download obviously because they werent downloaded and that thing pop ups saying you...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription Payment Failed

Hello,When I connected Spotify today, I saw a message telling me "Your subscription payment failed.You'll lose your subscription if we don't have a working payment method for your account, so please update your payment details."The thing is that when...

• Regular
  • Hello, When I connected Spotify today, I saw a message telling me "Your subscription payment failed.You'll lose your subscription if we don't have a working payment method for your account, so pleas...
  • Emie
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple devices, one account?

Looking to subscribe so me and my girlfriend can both use spoifty, how do I go about both of us getting it?

• Looking to subscribe so me and my girlfriend can both use spoifty, how do I go about both of us getting it?
  • CloudTapes
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes