Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• OscarDC
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

In the upgrade dor Premium account, when I click in "continue" the page stay rendering and hangs.

Hello, I have been trying for several weeks to do the premium subscription for Spotify, however in the section where I type my data and click continue, the page is rendered for hours without response and hangs. Can you help?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have been trying for several weeks to do the premium subscription for Spotify, however in the section where I type my data and click continue, the page is rendered for hours without response...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Payment İssue

Hi, When I try to upgrade premium account, payment page stuck and don't let me input any payment information. I attached the screenshot of the problem. I will be glad if anyone can help with this issue. Thanks in advanceHagi

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   When I try to upgrade premium account, payment page stuck and don't let me input any payment information.  I attached the screenshot of the problem. I will be glad if anyone c...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

double payment via phone

I've just gotten to the conclusion that i've both been paying for my spotify by myself through my visa card, as through my cellphone company. Somewhere in either november or december I came to the conclusion that i no longer had premium after having ...

• I've just gotten to the conclusion that i've both been paying for my spotify by myself through my visa card, as through my cellphone company.  Somewhere in either november or december I came ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issues regarding my mobile network giving me free Spotify

I am with Rogers wireless and have redeemed the free Spotify from march 2016-2018 but I am still being charged monthly how can I stop this?

• Casual Listener
  • I am with Rogers wireless and have redeemed the free Spotify from march 2016-2018 but I am still being charged monthly how can I stop this?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I have just set up a Spotify account with uni days but have been charged twice at the price of 4.99 please help

• I have just set up a Spotify account with uni days but have been charged twice at the price of 4.99 please help
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Receipts

I need to collect all my Spotify receipts from 2016, and I was charged every month during the year. But in my Spotify Account, when I press the "Receipts" option, it only shows receipts for six of the months. Anyone who knows how I can get hold of th...

• Casual Listener
  • I need to collect all my Spotify receipts from 2016, and I was charged every month during the year. But in my Spotify Account, when I press the "Receipts" option, it only shows receipts for six of th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I change my spotify premium account to spotify student premium?

I already have a spotify premium account that I pay 12.99 a month for, although I've seen a student deal (7.99) per month. Can I switch over to student? Or do I have to cancel my account and then sign up for student account?

• I already have a spotify premium account that I pay 12.99 a month for, although I've seen a student deal (7.99) per month. Can I switch over to student? Or do I have to cancel my account and the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple charges

I have checked my online banking as I was wondering why I, once again, have a charge from Spotify.I have 1 family subscription but have been charged for 3 family subscriptions since january. How do I get hold of customer service?

• I have checked my online banking as I was wondering why I, once again, have a charge from Spotify. I have 1 family subscription but have been charged for 3 family subscriptions since january. How do...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple charges

Hi there,I was looking at my bank statements online and it says that I have been charged 5 times. 4 yesterday(April 24th) when I initially was trying to get my student discount, then once again today (25th). I hope Im not being charged 24.95 this mon...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I was looking at my bank statements online and it says that I have been charged 5 times. 4 yesterday(April 24th) when I initially was trying to get my student discount, then once agai...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New credit card

I forgot to give new details. I have noe but the info says I will be debited May 25. Jow can I restart my account before that?

• I forgot to give new details. I have noe but the info says I will be debited May 25. Jow can I restart my account before that?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with payments!!

The payments on my credit card are automatically set to 24 months and I have no idea how to change it to a single pay each month. Thank you in advance.

• The payments on my credit card are automatically set to 24 months and I have no idea how to change it to a single pay each month. Thank you in advance.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed with several credit cards

Suddently my premium subscription ended, I received an email and that same day my account was down to basic. I have tried paying again with my regular credit card but it mentions there is a problem with credit card or payment supplier, so I called my...

• Visitor
  • Suddently my premium subscription ended, I received an email and that same day my account was down to basic. I have tried paying again with my regular credit card but it mentions there is a problem w...
  • Blarcat
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't change my credit card for the payment

Hi,I no longer use the credit card i was using with spotify payment. When i go to the payment changing page the part where i enter my card info does not load. I've waited a lot and tried in on different browsers and devices including my lapop but not...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I no longer use the credit card i was using with spotify payment. When i go to the payment changing page the part where i enter my card info does not load. I've waited a lot and tried in on diff...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No premium service

I've been trying for a week nor now to buy the premium service with 3 separate cards all of which have been unable to be used due to the expiration date on the cards not being accepted.. I changed the format of entry of the date to every one possible...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying for a week nor now to buy the premium service with 3 separate cards all of which have been unable to be used due to the expiration date on the cards not being accepted.. I changed th...
  • Tadkha
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM TO FREE RANDOMLY???? help help help

My Premium account is all of a sudden free. I was listening to it fine in the morning on my way to work and then when I got back in at the end of the day to turn it on, it was free. I pay for it, cant find a number to call, and getting frustrated. He...

• My Premium account is all of a sudden free. I was listening to it fine in the morning on my way to work and then when I got back in at the end of the day to turn it on, it was free. I pay for it, can...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no puedo escuchar musica a pesar de ser premium

Lei en otro post que si queria escuchar musica en el extranjero por más de 14 dias tenia que ser premium... cosa que yo ya soy! Me dice que estoy fuera del plan lo cual es imposible. Por ende no entiendo porque no puedo escuchar musica mientras estoy...

• Lei en otro post que si queria escuchar musica en el extranjero por más de 14 dias tenia que ser premium... cosa que yo ya soy! Me dice que estoy fuera del plan lo cual es imposible. Por ende no enti...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premiun en pausa

Buenas noches soy de peru y soy usuario premium de spotify y este mes viaje a sao paulo brasil vuelvo en 2 meses a peru pero se me a puesto en pausa mi suscripcion como hago para que me den plazo 2 meses hasta que vuelva a peru y pague

• Buenas noches soy de peru y soy usuario premium de spotify y este mes viaje a sao paulo brasil vuelvo en 2 meses a peru pero se me a puesto en pausa mi suscripcion como hago para que me den plazo 2 m...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP PLS

I cancel my premium subscription last month but spotify still trying to charge it to my credit card can anybody help me with a solution or any idea? In my account info appears that is free and give me the option to upgrade so i dont understand why is...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancel my premium subscription last month but spotify still trying to charge it to my credit card can anybody help me with a solution or any idea? In my account info appears that is free and give m...
  • livie0727
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using Gift Card for first subscription

HelloI don't have any method for online payments, however I am able to obtain a gift card (retail).Can gift cards be used for your first subscription? I don't have to use a credit card / paypal for the first one, right?I just need to make sure before...

• Hello I don't have any method for online payments, however I am able to obtain a gift card (retail). Can gift cards be used for your first subscription? I don't have to use a credit card / paypal f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes