Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for 3 months premium trial account but does not appear in the supscription

Hi, I bought a 3 months premuim trial for my daughter and paid it with my Mastercard because she does not have a card yet. The system indicated, that I have already used this card for a promotional payment. However, they did charge the cost of the pr...

• Hi, I bought a 3 months premuim trial for my daughter and paid it with my Mastercard because she does not have a card yet. The system indicated, that I have already used this card for a promotional p...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution BUG Codigo postal Argentina

Hola, quiero hacer mi cuenta premium y en el formulario de pago luego de llenar los datos de mi tarjeta de crédito, cuando ingreso el codigo postal (proporcionado por la pagina del correo argentino). Me sale un mensaje diciendo que el codigo es invál...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, quiero hacer mi cuenta premium y en el formulario de pago luego de llenar los datos de mi tarjeta de crédito, cuando ingreso el codigo postal (proporcionado por la pagina del correo argentino)....
  • diegolz2
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution primum not working

hi,I purchased 3 months premium promtion today and i didnt get any confirmation by email. But the money was already charged of my bank account.what should i do ??

• hi, I purchased 3 months premium promtion today and i didnt get any confirmation by email. But the money was already charged of my bank account. what should i do ?? 
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working

Hello,I purchased premium today and received a confirmation email. But spotify still asks for wifi connection. What should I do?

• Hello, I purchased premium today and received a confirmation email. But spotify still asks for wifi connection. What should I do?
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family premium

Hi! I have a premium family account and i am trying to invite my husband.i have sent an invite to his email adress several times but he doesn`t get the email.He has his own account but we would like to have just "1" bill.Can someone help me?

• Hi!   I have a premium family account and i am trying to invite my husband. i have sent an invite to his email adress several times but he doesn`t get the email. He has his own account but w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium but didn't receive premium

I recently tried to get the student premium and I didn't qualify but it still took out the 4.99. I know it said it would credit me back the 4.99 if I didn't qualify it it's been a little over a week and I didn't haven't been credited and I don't have...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently tried to get the student premium and I didn't qualify but it still took out the 4.99. I know it said it would credit me back the 4.99 if I didn't qualify it it's been a little over a week ...
  • Swaxler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't buy Premium with paypal

Hello, so i wanted to buy the 0,99ct Premium thingy for spotify with paypal. But everytime i try to confirm the payment it just sends me back to the start page. I tried Icognito mode, Other browser, and buying it with my mobile, nothing helped any id...

• Hello, so i wanted to buy the 0,99ct Premium thingy for spotify with paypal. But everytime i try to confirm the payment it just sends me back to the start page. I tried Icognito mode, Other browser, ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to switch from single preimum to family preimum?

I have a preimum account. My wife just got a new phone and wants Spotify. How can I change to a family plan and cancel my single preimum pkan

• I have a preimum account. My wife just got a new phone and wants Spotify. How can I change to a family plan and cancel my single preimum pkan
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium not working

i paid thru dragonpay using my saving acc and the way was online banking. when i signed into my online banking acc. it removed me to the web page where i was processing the payment. when i signed in on my acc to pay spotify it was successful and the ...

• i paid thru dragonpay using my saving acc and the way was online banking. when i signed into my online banking acc. it removed me to the web page where i was processing the payment. when i signed in ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 month for 0.99$

If I bought that deal, how can I make sure that you are not gonna charge me more than it says? I received an email and it said that I bought a subscription for 3 month for 9.00$. That's not what I payed for.

• Casual Listener
  • If I bought that deal, how can I make sure that you are not gonna charge me more than it says? I received an email and it said that I bought a subscription for 3 month for 9.00$. That's not what I pa...
  • blackflag
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't subscribe to spotify

tolong dijelaskan saya tidak bisa mendaftar spotify 3 bulan dengan alasan saldo saya tidak cukup padahal pulsa saya ada 54.000

Screenshot (14).png Screenshot_20170623-102139.png
  • tolong dijelaskan saya tidak bisa mendaftar spotify 3 bulan dengan alasan saldo saya tidak cukup padahal pulsa saya ada 54.000
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I CAN'T PAY PREMIUM

I have enough money in the bank, I want the 3 months for 0,99€(I'm in Spain) and the website said to me error and Recommended me to call my bank so I did it and my bank said that it's a spotify problem.

• I have enough money in the bank, I want the 3 months for 0,99€(I'm in Spain) and the website said to me error and Recommended me to call my bank so I did it and my bank said that it's a spotify probl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid via paypal but Premium doesn't work

I upgradet like a week ago or something but received no mail from Spotify and have no Premium access. PayPal already charged me 9,99€. Somebody knows what to do?

• I upgradet like a week ago or something but received no mail from Spotify and have no Premium access. PayPal already charged me 9,99€. Somebody knows what to do?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution DOUBLE CHARGED FOR 4 MONTHS

When checking my transactions recently i noticed spotify were taking out 2 payments on the same day, one just from spotify and one through paypal. Can anybody help?

• When checking my transactions recently i noticed spotify were taking out 2 payments on the same day, one just from spotify and one through paypal. Can anybody help?  
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution On Student Plan but still being charged £9.99 via Paypal

Hi, I am on a student plan for £4.99 per month for premium. When I log into my account the previous months receipts show as £4.99 but I have checked my Paypal and I have been getting charged £9.99 per month for several months now! How can I get in to...

• Hi, I am on a student plan for £4.99 per month for premium.  When I log into my account the previous months receipts show as £4.99 but I have checked my Paypal and I have been getting charged £9...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month deal, then Student?

I am considering purchasing a premium account for my teenager, but I'd like to know whether the current deal (3 months for $0.99) can be followed by the stdent rate when it ends, or whether we'd be locked into the regular rate at that point.

• I am considering purchasing a premium account for my teenager, but I'd like to know whether the current deal (3 months for $0.99) can be followed by the stdent rate when it ends, or whether we'd be l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to free

Hi! I am new on Spotify and I got 1 month premium right? So, I did downloads, but when my free month finish my musics will disappear? Or still with me?

• Hi! I am new on Spotify and I got 1 month premium right? So, I did downloads, but when my free month finish my musics will disappear? Or still with me?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes