Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

PIN number not sent

I have been trying to activate the premium version for at least an hour now and I have not received the pin code. I used the Globe option to activate it but I still haven't received any pin code.

• I have been trying to activate the premium version for at least an hour now and I have not received the pin code. I used the Globe option to activate it but I still haven't received any pin code.
  • Marlito
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed

I have a load but it says i have insufficient prepaid load

• I have a load but it says i have insufficient prepaid load
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I'm in premium but my app says Free

I paid for a spotify premium last May 30 2017. I used premium by then and I realized that my account was back to free today June 20. It was not a month of use. I already tried re-logging in in my app but it still says free.

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for a spotify premium last May 30 2017. I used premium by then and I realized that my account was back to free today June 20. It was not a month of use. I already tried re-logging in in my app...
  • marievitek5218
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed

I made my payment yesterday and it was successful but i cant view my receipt also i have notifactions that my account is about to expire I check my prepaid and it was deducted successfully

• Regular
  • I made my payment yesterday and it was successful but i cant view my receipt also i have notifactions that my account is about to expire I check my prepaid and it was deducted successfully
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription payment concerns.

I signed up for anext offer that said $10 for 3 months. Does that mean I paid a total of $10 for 3 months or I have to pay $10 for each month?

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for anext offer that said $10 for 3 months. Does that mean I paid a total of $10 for 3 months or I have to pay $10 for each month?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Over 65's for Premium

I bought a Denon amplifier part of the reason for the purchase was being able to use Spotify I am disappointed that I can only use it on Premium, also Students qualify for discount but over 65's do not, is there anything that can be done to help, ple...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a Denon amplifier part of the reason for the purchase was being able to use Spotify I am disappointed that I can only use it on Premium, also Students qualify for discount but over 65's...
  • christophermaho
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not working

Im trying to get Spotify premium, so I payed with PayPal. So it works until I confirm it and it say processing and it takes me back to the payment method page. I have tried going incognito and logging in and out and nothing works. Amybody know how to...

• Casual Listener
  • Im trying to get Spotify premium, so I payed with PayPal. So it works until I confirm it and it say processing and it takes me back to the payment method page. I have tried going incognito and loggin...
  • WillyBYT
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Still being charged for Premium and double charged too!

Cancelled Premium but still being charged through a bank account I didn't know I'd authorised! Charged twice a month for a very long time! Sent info re the Payments Team - they sent it back suggesting I contact the Community Blog for answers! - I can...

• Casual Listener
  • Cancelled Premium but still being charged through a bank account I didn't know I'd authorised!  Charged twice a month for a very long time!  Sent info re the Payments Team - they sent it ba...
  • hazelscott51
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Will Downgrading Delete my playlists and library?

I want to downgrade from Premium to Free for one month, but I don't want to lose my library or my playlists. Would anyone tell me whether this is possible?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to downgrade from Premium to Free for one month, but I don't want to lose my library or my playlists. Would anyone tell me whether this is possible?
  • pelvis_presley
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for the complete year of premium

Hi! I paid for the complete year of premium and now I want to upgrade to the family plan, will I lose my remaining months (3) of paid premium?Thanks

• Hi! I paid for the complete year of premium and now I want to upgrade to the family plan, will I lose my remaining months (3) of paid premium? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium but no

HelloI paid for premium thought PayPal but to so far it didn't work or upgraded to the premium. It still says free on my subscription planWhat do you think is the problemThank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I paid for premium thought PayPal but to so far it didn't work or upgraded to the premium. It still says free on my subscription plan What do you think is the problem Thank you.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Do 7 day trials no longer exist?

I recently got a new phone and a new email, and to make things simple for me I created a whole new spotify account. I was planning to use the 7 day trial to see if it was truly still worth it to use Premium, but I noticed it no longer exists. Is this...

• I recently got a new phone and a new email, and to make things simple for me I created a whole new spotify account.   I was planning to use the 7 day trial to see if it was truly still worth i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family

This comes up after I fill out all my information for the premium for family invite, I'm frustrated now because I've been trying to get my premium and it pops up that orange box everytime. What does this mean and how do I get the premium because they...

• This comes up after I fill out all my information for the premium for family invite, I'm frustrated now because I've been trying to get my premium and it pops up that orange box everytime. What does ...
  • SutaArjana
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My credit card has been getting charged twice a month for Premium. How do i get this sorted?

Hi TeamIt appears ive been getting charged twice a month for Premium.There are no additional accounts linked to the card, and i have no access to other Spotify accounts.It appears this has been happening for months and ive only just picked up on it.H...

• Hi Team It appears ive been getting charged twice a month for Premium. There are no additional accounts linked to the card, and i have no access to other Spotify accounts. It appears this has been...
  • gryffyn
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The $1 charge won't work

So I never used Spotify before and I wanted to use this summer promotion but every time it says I have taken a offer before and trys to charge me $10 why is this happening?

• So I never used Spotify before and I wanted to use this summer promotion but every time it says I have taken a offer before and trys to charge me $10 why is this happening?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium doesn't work but it shows that I payed for it.

Like I said in the title , my premium doesn't work and I don't know why. It worked for 1 year now, it's the first time I got any porblems with that. It's also shown under my bills like always. (07.04.2017-07.05.2017 and so on)also for 07.06.2016 but ...

• Like I said in the title , my premium doesn't work and I don't know why. It worked for 1 year now, it's the first time I got any porblems with that. It's also shown under my bills like always.  ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Premium account turned into Free suddenly

I have Spotify Family Premium account but it turned into Free starting today. It was working fine until now. I log into my account and it says Premium and all good. I tried log out and back in, reinstall the app... Nothing helps.Please help

• I have Spotify Family Premium account but it turned into Free starting today. It was working fine until now. I log into my account and it says Premium and all good. I tried log out and back in, reins...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed credit card and was charged differently

I changed from one credit card to another and I was charged for R$ 10 instead of R$8.50 of the student subscription I have. I'm from Brazil btw

• I changed from one credit card to another and I was charged for R$ 10 instead of R$8.50 of the student subscription I have. I'm from Brazil btw
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The premium flow is so smart...

So after being dazzled by the page only offering me the family plan when i was trying to switch countries... i was like, screw this let's see what happens and i went through...After the page saying to me for the third time "your country and card don'...

• Music Fan
  • So after being dazzled by the page only offering me the family plan when i was trying to switch countries... i was like, screw this let's see what happens and i went through... After the page sayi...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes