Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Beiträge

Habe all meine offenen Posten bezahlt. Mein Account ist immer noch pausiert, warum? Wird das nicht automatisch auf Premium wieder umgewandelt ?

• Habe all meine offenen Posten bezahlt. Mein Account ist immer noch pausiert, warum? Wird das nicht automatisch auf Premium wieder umgewandelt ?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switching from Student to Family Plan

Hi, I've recently switched from a student plan to a family plan. Will my old student plan automatically be cancelled? If not, how do I cancel it?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've recently switched from a student plan to a family plan. Will my old student plan automatically be cancelled? If not, how do I cancel it? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution P129.00 PREMIUM

Hi, i just want to clarify. If i already availed the free premium from my account am i automatically unable to avail the premium for P129.00? Thanks!

• Hi, i just want to clarify. If i already availed the free premium from my account am i automatically unable to avail the premium for P129.00? Thanks! 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

9.99 instead of 0.99

I signed up for Premium thinking I would pay 0.99 for 3 months but instead, it seems I'm paying 9.99$ per month... why is this ? See here :https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/ Please clarify quickly as this will affect whether I stay signed up or not. Than...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Premium thinking I would pay 0.99 for 3 months but instead, it seems I'm paying 9.99$ per month... why is this ? See here : https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/   Please clarify qui...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesnt work

My spotify premium doesn't work. I already uninstall the app but still i can't download any songs. It looks like it doesnt recognize my premium.

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify premium doesn't work. I already uninstall the app but still i can't download any songs. It looks like it doesnt recognize my premium.
  • Lovatic4life125
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eliminación de mis datos y posterior cargo doble por medios diferentes paypal y tarjeta de crédito

Tenía un plan familiar que se pagaba con cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito, lo primero que sucedió es que el 14 de Junio mi perfil pasó a ser libre y los datos de pago de mi cuenta se habían eliminado, el mes pagado no había acabado. Para resolverlo simp...

• Tenía un plan familiar que se pagaba con cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito, lo primero que sucedió es que el 14 de Junio mi perfil pasó a ser libre y los datos de pago de mi cuenta se habían eliminado, e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly renewed yesterday, canceled today, refund request

My monthly subscription just renewed and I want a refund since I canceled the subscription the same time as renewall. Can I get a refund from the last charge for the next 30 days.

• My monthly subscription just renewed and I want a refund since I canceled the subscription the same time as renewall.  Can I get a refund from the last charge for the next 30 days.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get Spotify Premium with PayPal

I'm trying to get the 3 months premium that's 0,99€ and when I go on paypal to pay it does go through everything but I don't get any final ok and it send me back to the paypal page to pay again as if I didn't do anything, when it's supposed to give m...

• I'm trying to get the 3 months premium that's 0,99€ and when I go on paypal to pay it does go through everything but I don't get any final ok and it send me back to the paypal page to pay again ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm premium and the app say free

To avoid oblivion, I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEN THAN OTHERS SINCE JUNE 21. I AM PREMIUM BUT THE APP SAYS I'M FREE, HOW AND WHEN SPOTIFY WILL FIX THIS FRUSTRATING PROBLEM? THANK YOU!!

• Casual Listener
  • To avoid oblivion, I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEN THAN OTHERS SINCE JUNE 21.    I AM PREMIUM BUT THE APP SAYS I'M FREE, HOW AND WHEN SPOTIFY WILL FIX THIS FRUSTRATING PROBLEM?   THANK YOU...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Aiuto/help

Ho messo spotify sul pc, e ho fatto il login con email e passwor, ho fatto la stessa cosa dal telefono con stessa email e stessa password. Mi ha aperto dal telefono l'account, e ho pagato per il premium, l'ho fatto dal telefono perché non ero a casa....

• Ho messo spotify sul pc, e ho fatto il login con email e passwor, ho fatto la stessa cosa dal telefono con stessa email e stessa password. Mi ha aperto dal telefono l'account, e ho pagato per il prem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting any pin (Globe-PH)

I tried getting a pin code 10 times already and not a single code came. Please help me out. Its the 129 pesos for 3 months promo.

• Casual Listener
  • I tried getting a pin code 10 times already and not a single code came. Please help me out. Its the 129 pesos for 3 months promo.
  • Marlito
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription not working

I registered to spotify premium promo good for.3 months for 129. I was abke to.use it for a day only and now it is no longer working. What's wrong. I've been using spotify for almost a year now and it is the first time.

• Casual Listener
  • I registered to spotify premium promo good for.3 months for 129. I was abke to.use it for a day only and now it is no longer working. What's wrong. I've been using spotify for almost a year now and i...
  • Mashley0304
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Need help with availing the promo

I want to avail the 3 months promo for 129 pesos by cellular load but every time I put in the pin code it redirects me to the get premium page and tells me I have insufficient credits but I have 135 load. Please help. Thank you!

• Visitor
  • I want to avail the 3 months promo for 129 pesos by cellular load but every time I put in the pin code it redirects me to the get premium page and tells me I have insufficient credits but I have 135 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t find the e-mail my mom sent me to join her spotify premium family...

My mom and I just joined Spotify Premium Family and she sent me an invite to my email address but I have not got any. She did this yesterday and we double checked that my emil address (that she entered) were correct, today - and it was. We do not kno...

• Regular
  • My mom and I just joined Spotify Premium Family and she sent me an invite to my email address but I have not got any. She did this yesterday and we double checked that my emil address (that she ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot activate spotify premium

I've already paid my bills from globe. But when I activate my spotify premium from www.spotify.globe.com.ph/broadband, I keep on receiving error 404. Please see attached file. Thank you.

• I've already paid my bills from globe. But when I activate my spotify premium from www.spotify.globe.com.ph/broadband, I keep on receiving error 404. Please see attached file. Thank you.
  • AeAeAe
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

cobro el servicio premio y no se activo

hola me gustaria saber como puedo contactarme a alguien del staff para mandar un correo con mi problema el cual me descuenta el valor del premiun sin darme el premiunpor ejemplo intente pedir el spotify estudiante y no pude validarlo y me descontaron...

• hola me gustaria saber como puedo contactarme a alguien del staff para mandar un correo con mi problema el cual me descuenta el valor del premiun sin darme el premiun por ejemplo intente pedir el sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Descuento de estudiante

Hace 3 días intenté obtener el descuento de estudiante, no pude probar que soy estudiante pero el cobro por parte de Spotify se hizo, volví a intentarlo y se reconoció que soy estudiante sin embargo, Spotify quiere que haga otra vez el pago cuándo ya...

• Casual Listener
  • Hace 3 días intenté obtener el descuento de estudiante, no pude probar que soy estudiante pero el cobro por parte de Spotify se hizo, volví a intentarlo y se reconoció que soy estudiante sin embargo,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Here's what we got from you: Hi there I don't understand what is happening with my spotify account. As far as I'm aware I have spotify premium through my Spark account. But I can't access my playlists or download them. And pop ups keep asking me to u...

• Here's what we got from you: Hi there I don't understand what is happening with my spotify account. As far as I'm aware I have spotify premium through my Spark account. But I can't access my playlist...
  • Alexandrabeth
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes