Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

What do I do when I terminate my third party subscription and they will close my Spotify Premium??

Dear Spotify Crew and Users all over the world,I have a Dutch KPN subscription which allows me to use the Premium version of this great app.Please tell me how I can make sure I don't loose al my playlists I have created over the years when I terminat...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Crew and Users all over the world, I have a Dutch KPN subscription which allows me to use the Premium version of this great app. Please tell me how I can make sure I don't loose al m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify premium account that came with my monthly €20 top up is gone?

My Vodafone X deal that includes Spotify premium if I top up €20 a month is now telling me I have free version of Spotify?? My month was up today and topped up today too, I have all the rest of my monthly deal except for my Spotify premium??

• My Vodafone X deal that includes Spotify premium if I top up €20 a month is now telling me I have free version of Spotify?? My month was up today and topped up today too, I have all the rest of my mo...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription error

Have a familiy plan through Telia but now my account suddenly is Spotify Free, all payments etc. has been handled correctly. What's wrong?

• Have a familiy plan through Telia but now my account suddenly is Spotify Free, all payments etc. has been handled correctly. What's wrong?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Issues

I paid Php. 129.00 last June 13 so I was under the impression that I was on premium the whole time! Only to find out that it was only a trial for 7 days. So where did my payment go? What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I paid Php. 129.00 last June 13 so I was under the impression that I was on premium the whole time! Only to find out that it was only a trial for 7 days. So where did my payment go? What should I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Issues

I paid Php. 129.00 last June 13 so I was under the impression that I was on premium the whole time! Only to find out that it was only a trial for 7 days. So where did my payment go? What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I paid Php. 129.00 last June 13 so I was under the impression that I was on premium the whole time! Only to find out that it was only a trial for 7 days. So where did my payment go? What should I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error payment

Hello,I subscribed for the premium since I saw an offer at HK$0.49 for 3 months so I clicked on it and I found that I got charged HK$58 on my credit card. The charge is deducted today (Jun 20,17) at 2:32pm on 20/06/2017 SPOTIFY P02B203FCD交易HKD58.00。C...

• Hello, I subscribed for the premium since I saw an offer at HK$0.49 for 3 months so I clicked on it and I found that I got charged HK$58 on my credit card. The charge is deducted today (Jun 20,17) a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error of payment

Hello,I subscribed for the premium since I saw an offer at 0.99$ for 3 months so I clicked on it and I see that I got charged 9.99$ on my credit card...

• Hello, I subscribed for the premium since I saw an offer at 0.99$ for 3 months so I clicked on it and I see that I got charged 9.99$ on my credit card...        
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting premium in the correct country

I've opened an account using one email address and it was asking for a zip code and the price was in dollars so I've logged out and pressed the uk flag. Had to use a different email address as mine was already taken but it's still asking for a zip co...

• I've opened an account using one email address and it was asking for a zip code and the price was in dollars so I've logged out and pressed the uk flag. Had to use a different email address as mine w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to set the expiry date of premium?

So I havn't subscribe to premium yet, because I want to know is there a way to set the expiry date of premium? Becuase I want to use the 3 months stuff and don't want to cost extra.

• So I havn't subscribe to premium yet, because I want to know is there a way to set the expiry date of premium? Becuase I want to use the 3 months stuff and don't want to cost extra.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Not Working

Hi Spotify, I paid for the 3 month deal of Spotify Premium for $0.99 and it came up with a message saying I can't do the deal because I've "already subscribed" to the deal, I haven't. Anyway, I recieved a message (from my bank) saying I had to pay $0...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I paid for the 3 month deal of Spotify Premium for $0.99 and it came up with a message saying I can't do the deal because I've "already subscribed" to the deal, I haven't. Anyway...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Partnership] Music and hospital

Hello,I am general director of the largest public hospital in northeastern Brazil. A hospital that serves the most varied type of public. The reason for this correspondence is the following: I believe in music as a way to improve the patients we serv...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am general director of the largest public hospital in northeastern Brazil. A hospital that serves the most varied type of public. The reason for this correspondence is the following: I b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged too much on paid subscription

HiI was charged 99 DKK. On your 9 DKK special offer. Why is that, when my friend only paid 9 DKK. For the exact same offer?

• Visitor
  • Hi I was charged 99 DKK. On your 9 DKK special offer. Why is that, when my friend only paid 9 DKK. For the exact same offer?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card not working

Have entered the code several times, but it keeps saying that the code is invalid.

• Have entered the code several times, but it keeps saying that the code is invalid. 
  • Dave_VHB
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Im stuck

Hi i just i took up the offer and it doesnt say or (skip songs) as premium should . Had it have problems with the paying method?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i just i took up the offer and it doesnt say or (skip songs) as premium should . Had it have problems with the paying method?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Bought premium from sale for 3 months

Hi i just i took up the offer and it doesnt say or (skip songs) as premium should . Had it have problems with the paying method?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i just i took up the offer and it doesnt say or (skip songs) as premium should . Had it have problems with the paying method?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium from sale for 3 months

Today i bought premium for 3 months but after i buy it i have only 1 month of premium what should i do?

• Casual Listener
  • Today i bought premium for 3 months but after i buy it i have only 1 month of premium what should i do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend Charging Me

I share an account with one of my friends. They decided to get premium without telling me which charged my debit card. I do not want Spotify premium and would like to get my money back. Is there anyway I can do that?

• I share an account with one of my friends. They decided to get premium without telling me which charged my debit card. I do not want Spotify premium and would like to get my money back. Is there anyw...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Not Working

Hi Spotify, I paid for the 3 month deal of Spotify Premium for $0.99 and it came up with a message saying I can't do the deal because I've "already subscribed" to the deal, I haven't. Anyway, I recieved a message (from my bank) saying I had to pay $0...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I paid for the 3 month deal of Spotify Premium for $0.99 and it came up with a message saying I can't do the deal because I've "already subscribed" to the deal, I haven't. Anyway...
  • tigersammy3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting billed for nothing

So I just tried subscribing to Spotify with the student plan or whatever, decided not to and backed off but they still chraged me. Now I'm left with no Premium and 5€ out of my already well empty pocket.Similar stuff has happened to me here like thre...

• So I just tried subscribing to Spotify with the student plan or whatever, decided not to and backed off but they still chraged me. Now I'm left with no Premium and 5€ out of my already well empty poc...
  • WombatJJ
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes