Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged 4 times for student premium

I tried to buy premium at the student rate but had issues so i iust bought the 9.99 offer and was charged 9.99 and was charged 4.99 four times for the student premium. How do i fix this??

• I tried to buy premium at the student rate but had issues so i iust bought the 9.99 offer and was charged 9.99 and was charged 4.99 four times for the student premium. How do i fix this??
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling "free" subscription that's $10/mo -- and I get ads

My account shows I have free service, and I have only 1 account. Because it's shown as free, there is no option to cancel the subsctription, for which I'm charged $10/mo. How the heck do I get Spotify to cancel?

• My account shows I have free service, and I have only 1 account. Because it's shown as free, there is no option to cancel the subsctription, for which I'm charged $10/mo.  How the heck do I get ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with my premium

Hello, three days ago I payed 0.99 for 3 months.spotify premium with my PayPal account (without.credit.card). I transfer 0.99 from another PayPal account to my account and.make the.deal. What can I do for don't lose.my premium? (without.extra charges...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, three days ago I payed 0.99 for 3 months.spotify premium with my PayPal account (without.credit.card). I transfer 0.99 from another PayPal account to my account and.make the.deal. What can I d...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription

I cancelled my subscription two days ago because i do not use it and I was still charged today? How do I get a refund? My account says its cancelled but it charged today

• I cancelled my subscription two days ago because i do not use it and I was still charged today? How do I get a refund? My account says its cancelled but it charged today
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium subscriotion

hi im trying to subscribe to premium account paying through globe but itvwont send me a pin, kept on saying there was error?

• hi im trying to subscribe to premium account paying through globe but itvwont send me a pin, kept on saying there was error?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Device. No Premium?

Just recently purchased new phone and downloaded Spotify. Had premium on older device but now as I log into Spotify on the new device I don't have premium. Help?

• Just recently purchased new phone and downloaded Spotify. Had premium on older device but now as I log into Spotify on the new device I don't have premium. Help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid .99 for 3 months but only got one week.

I signed up for the .99 for 3 months, but it stopped in a week and started ads. First one, I tapped on the 'learn more , it went to a still frame Spotify ad, but I could not go any further with it. It was not 'clickable'. Each time it came up, I trie...

• I signed up for the .99 for 3 months, but it stopped in a week and started ads. First one, I tapped on the 'learn more , it went to a still frame Spotify ad, but I could not go any further with it. I...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution student subscription

I was signed up for the student subscription yesterday. And two payments received even though stil my account was not premium

• I was signed up for the student subscription yesterday. And two payments received even though stil my account  was not premium
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan has dropped my family and now can't add them back

Don;t know what happened, but my family have been removed from my family account, when I try to add them again and send a link and error comes up saying spotify can't verify address? Any one know how I can sort this out?

• Don;t know what happened, but my family have been removed from my family account, when I try to add them again and send a link and error comes up saying spotify can't verify address? &nbsp...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed credit card for subscription and got charged on both new and old one

Hi, I changed the credit card details for my subscription payment a few months back and now, all of a sudden, the subscription is being charged on both the previously used credit card and the new one. Can you please remove the withdrawal from the pre...

• Hi,   I changed the credit card details for my subscription payment a few months back and now, all of a sudden, the subscription is being charged on both the previously used credit card and th...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I CANNOT GET INTO THE PREMIUM FAMILY PLAN

I have been trying toget in to the premium family plan already verified everything still is saying I cannot get into it . I do actually live at the same house with my sister which usemername abrome98 This is pretty frustrating guys .I need some kind ...

• I have been trying toget in to the premium family plan already verified everything still is saying I cannot get into it .   I do actually live at the same house with my sister which usemername...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

In June 4 I pay premium for 3 months and today June 14 im in free subscription. Did someone know what happen and what can i do?

• In June 4 I pay premium for 3 months and today June 14 im in free subscription. Did someone know what happen and what can i do?
  • ramakrishna492
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Am I Being Advertised The 99c Premium Offer If I'm Inelligible?

To preface. I only recenlty got Spotify on my phone, saw the 99c offer but instead decided to opt for the 7 day trial because I didn't even know if I would continue using Spotify afterwards. After the trial ended (a day early by the way), I decided I...

• To preface. I only recenlty got Spotify on my phone, saw the 99c offer but instead decided to opt for the 7 day trial because I didn't even know if I would continue using Spotify afterwards.   ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Pay By Paypal for Premium

I am trying to purchase premium for my son who hasn't done a free trial with his account and I want to pay with Paypal. When I do try and pay it keeps bouncing me back to the payment options page.

• I am trying to purchase premium for my son who hasn't done a free trial with his account and I want to pay with Paypal. When I do try and pay it keeps bouncing me back to the payment options page.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ra Duality album nog niet beschikbaar

Ik wacht al 2 jaar met smart op het album Duality van de artiest Ra. Deze is al lang uit maar helaas nog niet beschikbaar. Op YouTube kan ik de nummers niet beluisteren vanuit Nederland. Verder is het album nergens anders te vinden en dus niet te lui...

• Ik wacht al 2 jaar met smart op het album Duality van de artiest Ra. Deze is al lang uit maar helaas nog niet beschikbaar. Op YouTube kan ik de nummers niet beluisteren vanuit Nederland. Verder is he...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con suscripcion de 3 meses a 9 pesos

Hola, el 08 de junio contraté una oferta de 3meses de premium a sólo 9 pesos, y hoy 14 de junio aparecieron nuevamente los anuncios y me sale que mi suscripción es gratuita, si se hizo el cargo a mi tarjeta y no he cancelado yo la suscripción. Alguie...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, el 08 de junio contraté una oferta de 3meses de premium a sólo 9 pesos, y hoy 14 de junio aparecieron nuevamente los anuncios y me sale que mi suscripción es gratuita, si se hizo el cargo a mi ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alguém pode tirar uma dúvida

Eu paguei hoje o Spotify pelo boleto, gostaria de saber se demora pra fazer a confirmação do pagamento, porque eu tento escutar música e fazer download, mas não vai! Fala pra eu pagar, sendo que já fiz o pagamento

• Eu paguei hoje o Spotify pelo boleto, gostaria de saber se demora pra fazer a confirmação do pagamento, porque eu tento escutar música e fazer download, mas não vai! Fala pra eu pagar, sendo que já f...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant log in to account to cancel subscription or contact customer service

I am trying to log into my account to cancle my subscription but I dont know what e-mail address it is linked to and it cant log in with facebook. I want to call spotify to find out but I cannot even find a number to call them to get help. Anyone kno...

• I am trying to log into my account to cancle my subscription but I dont know what e-mail address it is linked to and it cant log in with facebook. I want to call spotify to find out but I cannot even...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Desde hace un par de meses contratamos el servicio pero no entiendo porque motivo nos regresa al plan gratis y volvemos a ingresar al plan premium y no nos deja con nuestra cuenta actual no podemos estar haciendo correos nuevos cada mes. necesito sol...

• Visitor
  • Desde hace un par de meses contratamos el servicio pero no entiendo porque motivo nos regresa al plan gratis y volvemos a ingresar al plan premium y no nos deja con nuestra cuenta actual no podemos e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marielizza25@hotmail.com

Pague la suscripcion para spotify universitario y no me han activado el servio.¿será posible realizar un reembolso?

• Pague la suscripcion para spotify universitario y no me han activado el servio. ¿será posible realizar un reembolso?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes