Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Subscribed for 3,49€, didn't get my account subscribed

Hi! Today I tried to subscribe as a student, after inserting by credit card info, they asked me to enter my school but I didn't find mine, so I selected random school to register with. Next page - they asked me to upload my document to prove that I'm...

• Hi!   Today I tried to subscribe as a student, after inserting by credit card info, they asked me to enter my school but I didn't find mine, so I selected random school to register with. Next ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why cant I use my paid 3 month Premium ?

On my bank I can see that the payment for 3 month for kt 9,00 (denmark) have been drawn 30-MAY-2017, but still I can´t use it.I have try everything that I can read about under "HELP" - even uninstall spotify an install again..Hope someone can help me...

• Casual Listener
  • On my bank I can see that the payment for 3 month for kt 9,00 (denmark) have been drawn 30-MAY-2017, but still I can´t use it. I have try everything that I can read about under "HELP" - even uninsta...
  • nikomann
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium in poland is super expensive?

Hi there, i am trying to renew my subscription from poland (im from Argentina but but moved here a couple of weeks ago).Since my new card is polish, the account needs to be changed to that country also.But when i try to do that I'm promted with the "...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there, i am trying to renew my subscription from poland (im from Argentina but but moved here a couple of weeks ago). Since my new card is polish, the account needs to be changed to that country ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Argentina
    expensive
    Poland
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium por 3 meses

Compré la suscripción de $9.00 por 3 meses y todo funcionaba bien pero de repente apareció en mi cuenta que estaba como "Gratis" y ya no como premium, así que comenzaron a pasar anuncios y no puedo cambiar de canción. Que hago? Ya chequé el recibo de...

• Compré la suscripción de $9.00 por 3 meses y todo funcionaba bien pero de repente apareció en mi cuenta que estaba como "Gratis" y ya no como premium, así que comenzaron a pasar anuncios y no puedo c...
  • PacoSolis
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes

I don't want Family Premium!

Trying to renew my spotify premium but every time i click upgrade for the 6.99 package it takes me to a checkout with 10.99 for family premium??

• Visitor
  • Trying to renew my spotify premium but every time i click upgrade for the 6.99 package it takes me to a checkout with 10.99 for family premium??
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tarjeta

Me indica que mi tarjeta tiene un mal dia y no puedo pagar premium pero ya lo intente con otras tarjetad y dice lo mismo . Que se puede hacer ?

• Me indica que mi tarjeta tiene un mal dia y no puedo pagar premium pero ya lo intente con otras tarjetad y dice lo mismo . Que se puede hacer ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged for nothing? tidal here we go...

So as i explained in my previous unanswered topics... i am trying to change my paying method to a polish card since i moved here a few weeks ago...While trying to do that i never confirmed the usage of my credit card because the ridiculous offers i g...

• Music Fan
  • So as i explained in my previous unanswered topics... i am trying to change my paying method to a polish card since i moved here a few weeks ago... While trying to do that i never confirmed the usag...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where do I live?

I just started a family subscription with my facebook linked account. The problem is that I don't know what exact words I have to send my relatives so they can enter on it. I mean, we all know where we live, but I don't know where spotify exactly bel...

• Casual Listener
  • I just started a family subscription with my facebook linked account. The problem is that I don't know what exact words I have to send my relatives so they can enter on it. I mean, we all know where ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

From euro to pounds?

I want to pay for a premium account.I live in Holland, the site offers me for a familypack 15 euro, but when I want to pay the euro changes to pound!! That doesn't seem right...Who can help? I won't take a primium If it Goes to pounds!Regards,Niek

• Casual Listener
  • I want to pay for a premium account. I live in Holland, the site offers me for a familypack 15 euro, but when I want to pay the euro changes to pound!! That doesn't seem right... Who can help? ...
  • Ingevis90
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid 0,99 for 3 months

hello guys 3 days ago i bought spotify premium with the 3 months for 0,99 promotion but when i wanted to check my premium status i saw that my spotify runs out 16-06-17 even though i paid for it on 13-06-17. Is this a glitch or is this supposed to ha...

• Casual Listener
  • hello guys  3 days ago i bought spotify premium with the 3 months for 0,99 promotion but when i wanted to check my premium status i saw that my spotify runs out 16-06-17 even though i paid for ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

My account was disabled

Hi.My account was disabled due to billing problems. I want to access and my user name and password when I click Lgin it says "Ops, something went wrong. Try again later". In the spotify app it says "Error code 3". If i want to reset my password, it s...

• Hi. My account was disabled due to billing problems. I want to access and my user name and password when I click Lgin it says "Ops, something went wrong. Try again later". In the spotify app it...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Get old receipts

I would like to get some older receipts from my payments. I can only get 9 months back. I would like to get 2 years back.

• I would like to get some older receipts from my payments. I can only get 9 months back. I would like to get 2 years back.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Paid 0,99 for 3 months

I have same problem, i payed by PaySafeCard

• Casual Listener
  • I have same problem, i payed by PaySafeCard
  • piekarzelo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription changed from £4.99 to £9.99

My accounthas changed from student £4.99 to £9.99 for no reason and now wont let me switch it back. HELP

• Casual Listener
  • My accounthas changed from student £4.99 to £9.99 for no reason and now wont let me switch it back. HELP
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to cancel

I want to cancel my prescription to this but don't know how because they charged me .99 for something I can't even download so stupid

• I want to cancel my prescription to this but don't know how because they charged me .99 for something I can't even download so stupid
  • tariikab
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me use free spotify for starbuck partners

I no longer have a premium subscription, however when I try to use the link for free premium for starbuck partners it says I can't because I already have a subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • I no longer have a premium subscription, however when I try to use the link for free premium for starbuck partners it says I can't because I already have a subscription.
  • kielhooker
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago en linea con bbva bancomer

Hola quiero cambiarme a premium por eso mismo pense en hacer un cargo a mi tarjeta de débito y por eso lo realice co. Una transferencia el problema es que no da de alta el servicio y en mi cuenta ya aparece el pago... Que debo realizar para poder dar...

• Hola quiero cambiarme a premium por eso mismo pense en hacer un cargo a mi tarjeta de débito y por eso lo realice co. Una transferencia el problema es que no da de alta el servicio y en mi cuenta ya ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Need a response - Family Premium problem

I have posted twice already with no response to my problem. After starting the Family Premium plan, my family members are not all able to use it, even after accepting the invitation. It is still showing that they are in the FREE subscription. I was b...

• Casual Listener
  • I have posted twice already with no response to my problem. After starting the Family Premium plan, my family members are not all able to use it, even after accepting the invitation. It is still show...
  • JamesHelps
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • contact
    Family Plan
    Help
    Premium
    response needed
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription disappeared

Hello,The premium subscription was paid for on 6/12 and yesterday the account status says that it's the free version only. What happened?Thanks,Ed

• Hello, The premium subscription was paid for on 6/12 and yesterday the account status says that it's the free version only. What happened? Thanks, Ed  
  • JamesHelps
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription, but still billed

I cancelled my Spotify Premium subscription before the next billing cycle, but then a week or so later I was billed the subscription fee. However, my account did not recieve premium access. I had an account in the past that was tied to a Facebook acc...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my Spotify Premium subscription before the next billing cycle, but then a week or so later I was billed the subscription fee. However, my account did not recieve premium access. I had an ...
  • JamesHelps
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes