Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I can not use preminium

hello.I paid 6.99 TL for student preminium yesterday.Here bills.But I can not use preminium yet. my account's mail is ******************.But,when I paid for student preminium,I use school's email.*********************************.Because I confuse.Us...

• hello.I paid 6.99 TL for student preminium yesterday.Here bills.But I can not use preminium yet. my account's mail is ******************.But,when I paid for student preminium,I ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Probleme

Ich habe für Spotify am 7.Juni über Paypal Premium bezahlt jedoch sagt mir Spotify seit heute das ich kein Premium habe. Ich brauch dabei mal bitte hilfe und zwar dingend. Danke

• Ich habe für Spotify am 7.Juni über Paypal Premium bezahlt jedoch sagt mir Spotify seit heute das ich kein Premium habe.      Ich brauch dabei mal bitte hilfe und zwar dingen...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium activated without my permission

Hello:) I don't know what happened. I was just listening to music and decided to make a new playlist on my phone. So I added the music but suddenly a blue screen came up and said "Premium Testversion activating. Please wait..." I dont want it, can I ...

• Hello:) I don't know what happened. I was just listening to music and decided to make a new playlist on my phone. So I added the music but suddenly a blue screen came up and said "Premium Testversion...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fail to renew subscription - Need help

My credit card is blocked due to withdraw without my permission. Which means that spotify ins't able to withdraw the money right now, and that sucks because i have to wait 2-3 week before my new Credit card arrives. So my question is... Is there anyw...

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card is blocked due to withdraw without my permission.  Which means that spotify ins't able to withdraw the money right now, and that sucks because i have to wait 2-3 week before my n...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com acesso dos membros do Premium Familiar

Bom Dia, Sou o titular de um plano premium familiar e dois membros fomos excluídos do plano e não conseguem retornar, sendo que o pagamento da assinatura continua sendo efetuado e já seguimos todos os passos que foram informados.O que pode ser feito?...

• Casual Listener
  • Bom Dia,   Sou o titular de um plano premium familiar e dois membros fomos excluídos do plano e não conseguem retornar, sendo que o pagamento da assinatura continua sendo efetuado e ...
  • thiago-149
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Refund not given

Hi,I spoke to someone on the 4th of June about getting a refund as my Facebook connected account stopped me being able to access it to cancel it. The man kindly gave me a new account by freeing up my email and said he was processing a refund of 9.99G...

• Hi, I spoke to someone on the 4th of June about getting a refund as my Facebook connected account stopped me being able to access it to cancel it. The man kindly gave me a new account by freeing up ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment changing date

Hello, I have premium account and my account recipent will change 29.06.2017 from 9.99TL to 13.99 TL. (TL=TURKISH LIRA)I checked my invoices list and I see this month (29.05.2017)I paid 13.99TL. This amount is wrong for this month payment.thank you.

• Hello,   I have premium account and my account recipent will change 29.06.2017 from 9.99TL to 13.99 TL. (TL=TURKISH LIRA) I checked my invoices list and I see this month  (29.05.2017)I pa...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged 3 times for premium and never bought it

I have been charged 3 times for premium since March and never paid for it. How can I get the charges taken off of my bank account?

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged 3 times for premium since March and never paid for it. How can I get the charges taken off of my bank account?
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No verification code

please help. It's been a day and i havent received the verification code. What to do?

• Casual Listener
  • please help. It's been a day and i havent received the verification code. What to do?
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify dont accept my credit card

I tried to paid many times to start my premium suscription, but appears a message ("your Bank supplier is having a bad day, try later"). And I Actually call to my bank, and they said that everything is in order, so ¿Why is the reason why I can not su...

• I tried to paid many times to start my premium suscription, but appears a message ("your Bank supplier is having a bad day, try later"). And I Actually call to my bank, and they said that everything ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I payed for My three months premium, but My account is still on FREE. What do I do?

• I payed for My three months premium, but My account is still on FREE. What do I do?
  • shere92
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was charged for spotify premium but my account hasn't been made premium yet.

I paid for spotify premium but in the app it says that my account is still free. I clicked "go premium" but it wouldn't connect. I tried on 3 different WiFi connections and even tried to connect with my data but it still says that my account is a fre...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for spotify premium but in the app it says that my account is still free. I clicked "go premium" but it wouldn't connect. I tried on 3 different WiFi connections and even tried to connect with...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal statement - paid. Spotify in browser - paid. Spotify app - free

I have paid my monthly subscription fee for premium, however unable to use premium features.Says I am a premium user on the Spotify website but when I go into the app it says I'm a Spotify free user.Have logged out and in again many times and still t...

• I have paid my monthly subscription fee for premium, however unable to use premium features. Says I am a premium user on the Spotify website but when I go into the app it says I'm a Spotify free use...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

Trying to upgrade to a family plan. I have cancelled my subscription thru Apple. I'm hoping that I can sign up directly with Spotify after the 23rd when my subscription ends under the same email. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to upgrade to a family plan. I have cancelled my subscription thru Apple. I'm hoping that I can sign up directly with Spotify after the 23rd when my subscription ends under the same email. Ple...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium did not work and i PAYY

a few hours ago i pay with my credit card in the web page the promo: 99 for 3 months, the payment work,because they send me my receiptbut when i enter to my account in my celphone and computer it says that i have the free account

• Casual Listener
  • a few hours ago i pay with my credit card in the web page the promo: 99 for 3 months, the payment work,because they send me my receipt but when i enter to my account in my celphone and computer it s...
  • Renecisneros
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelamento e cobrança

Fiz a assinatura de conta individual premium por engano e cancelei logo em seguida. Ainda assim, serei cobrada por 3 meses os R$16,90?

• Fiz a assinatura de conta individual premium por engano e cancelei logo em seguida. Ainda assim, serei cobrada por 3 meses os R$16,90?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 meses de premium por $9

Para los usuarios que todavia no tuvieron premium nunca se les da esta oferta/promoción para empezar.Soy de Argentina, y queria saber si el precio es por los 3 meses totales o se paga $9 cada mes, y si el precio dicho es en dolares o pesos ARG.

• Casual Listener
  • Para los usuarios que todavia no tuvieron premium nunca se les da esta oferta/promoción para empezar. Soy de Argentina, y queria saber si el precio es por los 3 meses totales o se paga $9 cada mes, ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payed for Premium, still Spotify Free

My problem is that I bought Spotify Premium a few days ago, but the invoice hasn't arrived yet about the payment. And in my drawer I can not see the Premium, it says I am using the Spotify Free. And if the Premium is not showed in my drawer, I won't ...

• Casual Listener
  • My problem is that I bought Spotify Premium a few days ago, but the invoice hasn't arrived yet about the payment. And in my drawer I can not see the Premium, it says I am using the Spotify Free. And ...
  • gitta1311
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Paying for premium.. But i dont have acces to my Premium account only regular spotify ...?

Where are my playlist? Last auto pay was taking 5/20/17. But when I had to sign back in recently it booted me off of the premium. I loved my playlist this is so inconvenient. I've been trying to figure this out for 3 days. Help please.

• Where are my playlist? Last auto pay was taking 5/20/17. But when I had to sign back in recently it booted me off of the premium. I loved my playlist😔 this is so inconvenient. I've been trying to fi...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes