Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Just started premium 3 month promotion and wanting to upgrade to family subscription

I just paid for the 3 month promotion, what will happen when I upgrade to family? Will I lose the 3 month promotion and get charged the family rate automatically?

• Casual Listener
  • I just paid for the 3 month promotion, what will happen when I upgrade to family?  Will I lose the 3 month promotion and get charged the family rate automatically?
  • souforte
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for premium but it says I am on free mode

I paid today for the premium account with my credit card, and received a message on my phone of the credit card saying that it was accepted. But I did not receive any confirmation e-mail, and my account still says I am on the free mode.what shoul I d...

• I paid today for the premium account with my credit card, and received a message on my phone of the credit card saying that it was accepted. But I did not receive any confirmation e-mail, and my acco...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem logging in with Vodafone Premium

Having an issue when I apply the Vodafone premium account. I previously had vodafone premium when they screwed something up so I had to redo but now getting this error (see attached screenshot)

• Casual Listener
  • Having an issue when I apply the Vodafone premium account. I previously had vodafone premium when they screwed something up so I had to redo but now getting this error (see attached screenshot) &nbs...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify redeem is not working (Sweden)

I bought a spotify card for 1 month permium and when i am typing in the password in https://www.spotify.com/se/redeem it dosent work. Can some one help me. Cuz i paid for 12 bucks for nothing?

• I bought a spotify card for 1 month permium and when i am typing in the password in https://www.spotify.com/se/redeem it dosent work. Can some one help me. Cuz i paid for 12 bucks for nothi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Ayuda con tarjetas para Premium?

Buenas, he estado buscando en Carrefour, GAME, Mediamarkt y el Corte Inglés y en ningún sitio vendían tarjetas de Spotify, incluso en el Corte Inglés me dijeron que las tarjetas daban fallos y habían sido retiradas del mercado. ¿Es esto verdad? Y si ...

• Buenas, he estado buscando en Carrefour, GAME, Mediamarkt y el Corte Inglés y en ningún sitio vendían tarjetas de Spotify, incluso en el Corte Inglés me dijeron que las tarjetas daban fallos y habían...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged twice a month and no premium!! **bleep**!!!

My credit card expired last month on itunes and i renewed it. Then it didnt charge for a day so i entered a new subscription on website from my own account. Next day, may 8, spotify double charged me, 1 from i tunes, 1 from website. Then this month, ...

• My credit card expired last month on itunes and i renewed it. Then it didnt charge for a day so i entered a new subscription on website from my own account. Next day, may 8, spotify double charged me...
  • michaelaktas
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify en pausa y no pasa tarjeta

Buenas tengo un problema con mi cuenta ya que tenia spotify premium plan familar y por razones mayores no pude pagar este mes pasado y me pusieron en pausa, luego de queres reactivar mi cuenta ya no me deja pagar me sale error al querer hacer el pago...

• Regular
  • Buenas tengo un problema con mi cuenta ya que tenia spotify premium plan familar y por razones mayores no pude pagar este mes pasado y me pusieron en pausa, luego de queres reactivar mi cuenta ya no ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Can the 3 Month 99 cent offer be used for the Family Plan?

Hello, My family would like to try the family plan. Can the 99 cent offer for 3 months be used with the family plan or should we each sign up for the 99 cent plan and then cancel and resign-up for the family plan later? Thanks

• Hello,   My family would like to try the family plan. Can the 99 cent offer for 3 months be used with the family plan or should we each sign up for the 99 cent plan and then cancel and resign-...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about loosing playlists when changing country

Hi- I have heard from friends (and seen in on community board) that people used to lose their playlists when they changed the country associated with their account. Everything I have heard and read was from a few years ago.I need to update my credit ...

• Hi- I have heard from friends (and seen in on community board) that people used to lose their playlists when they changed the country associated with their account. Everything I have heard and read w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but no access to Premium

Hi I was charged 9,99 euros on my CC but don't have access to Premium and can't cancel the paymentsAny solution?????

• Visitor
  • Hi  I was charged 9,99 euros on my CC but don't have access to Premium and can't cancel the payments Any solution?????
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotfy premium not getting the full month for my money

I buy spotfy all the time but never get the full month of my contract and I have been using spotfy premium since got my first phone years ago so if the mangers of spotfy premium are reading this plz phone me to explain why I am not getting my full mo...

• Casual Listener
  • I buy spotfy all the time but never get the full month of my contract and I have been using spotfy premium since got my first phone years ago so if the mangers of spotfy premium are reading this plz ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Change From Premium to Student Premium (US)

So I'm strapped for cash, but I'm also a student now (go figure)! How do I change my existing account from a regular Premium account to a Student Premium account? I've got my college ID and whatnot. Thanks!

• So I'm strapped for cash, but I'm also a student now (go figure)! How do I change my existing account from a regular Premium account to a Student Premium account? I've got my college ID and whatnot.&...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The payment is not correct

The ad shows the premium price for 3 months is 0.99 while I was charged for 9.99

• Casual Listener
  • The ad shows the premium price for 3 months is 0.99 while I was charged for 9.99
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Me reclaman un pago que ya se me debitó automáticamente en mi tarjeta de crédito

• Me reclaman un pago que ya se me debitó automáticamente en mi tarjeta de crédito
  • Pari_96
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

I have just upgraded my premium account to a Family plan. I have invited my daughter who was a previous premium user, however, she has had to sogn in using a new login sent my Spotify so has lost all her playlists. Why can't she just log-in uner her ...

• I have just upgraded my premium account to a Family plan. I have invited my daughter who was a previous premium user, however, she has had to sogn in using a new login sent my Spotify so has lost all...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The 3 Month Trial.

I wanted to try the 3 Month Trial for one Month. But in my Spotify the say i have one Month time. I pay with Paysafecard.

• I wanted to try the 3 Month Trial for one Month. But in my Spotify the say i have one Month time. I pay with Paysafecard.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

the payment isn't working

I did the upgrade for the premium version, but it's still free

• Casual Listener
  • I did the upgrade for the premium version, but it's still free
  • Ch4n3l
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get Spotify Premium

I would like to subscribe to Spotify premium but, I can't. There are so much info about credit card payment but I would like to subscribe by paying through the app.

• I would like to subscribe to Spotify premium but, I can't. There are so much info about credit card payment but I would like to subscribe by paying through the app.
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes