Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Me hicieron el cargo y no tengo el servicio

Hola!!Como podrán observar en el archivo adjunto... me hicieron el cargo a mi tarjeta y aún así me cancelaron el servicio.

• Hola!! Como podrán observar en el archivo adjunto... me hicieron el cargo a mi tarjeta y aún así me cancelaron el servicio. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Comprei o Spotify e não pegou

Fiz a compra do upgrade Premium e foi debitado no cartão 1,99 . Logo apos a compra uma mensagem de erro apareceu mesmo com a compra debitada, e agora eu paguei e não tenho os recursos premium.Atenciosamente Arthur, Aguardo Retorno.

• Fiz a compra do upgrade Premium e foi debitado no cartão 1,99  . Logo apos a compra uma mensagem de erro apareceu mesmo com a compra debitada, e agora eu paguei e não tenho os recursos premium. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resume Premium after insufficient funds

I have been using Spotify Premium for a while now and have been paying with a card whoose balance I am not frequently checking.Then I couldn't access Spotify Premium anymore and noticed that the payment for the month could not been paid because I did...

• I have been using Spotify Premium for a while now and have been paying with a card whoose balance I am not frequently checking. Then I couldn't access Spotify Premium anymore and noticed that the pa...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to family after changing countries

Hi all, I moved from Australia to Canada and have changed my payment details to my CAD credit card and my address to my canadian one. I have also tried to change my country in the subscriptions tab, but it just automatically changes back to AUS. The ...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   I moved from Australia to Canada and have changed my payment details to my CAD credit card and my address to my canadian one. I have also tried to change my country in the subscripti...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium button not showing up

The premium button on Spotify isn't showing up so I can't pay for a premium account.... HELP!

• Visitor
  • The premium button on Spotify isn't showing up so I can't pay for a premium account.... HELP!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium services not recieved

I have tried three times today to use the three months for 99 cents deal. Each time i am told that I have already used this offer. That would be fine except for tha fact that I have been charged each time.

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried three times today to use the three months for 99 cents deal.  Each time i am told that I have already used this offer.  That would be fine except for tha fact that I have been ...
  • mcbisquit98
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot avail premium

"I cannot avail the premium. After I enter my mobile number and click continue, it just goes back to the same page, but with the red line with " Oops something went wrong. Please try again or contact our support team." Tried again several times alrea...

• "I cannot avail the premium. After I enter my mobile number and click continue, it just goes back to the same page, but with the red line with " Oops something went wrong. Please try again or contact...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

I signed up for spotify premium and it took the money out of my bank account but i'm not getting my premium features, my account says i still have the free subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for spotify premium and it took the money out of my bank account but i'm not getting my premium features, my account says i still have the free subscription. 
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accepted Premium, have been charged and am not receiving service

Hi all. Several days ago I accepted the trial of Spotify Premium 3 months for $0.99. The payment has gone through my account and my spotify did an "update" but it still says I am on the free spotify, so I am hearing ads and cannot listen offline. I h...

• Hi all.    Several days ago I accepted the trial of Spotify Premium 3 months for $0.99. The payment has gone through my account and my spotify did an "update" but it still says I am on th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joined Premium but instead of the 99 cent trial for 3 months I was charged $14.99?

Joined a couple days ago and thought I was getting the promo of 3 months premium for $0.99 but was charged $14.99 How do I get this fixed?laperkes09

• Joined a couple days ago and thought I was getting the promo of 3 months premium for $0.99 but was charged $14.99   How do I get this fixed? laperkes09
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay thru mobile load

Got an error. I'm trying to input my mobile number then when I hit Continue it just gives me an error message saying "oops something went wrong. Try again later or contact our support team" What should I do?!

• Got an error. I'm trying to input my mobile number then when I hit Continue it just gives me an error message saying "oops something went wrong. Try again later or contact our support team" What shou...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is premium but I don't have the features

Hi.I have premium account and even says it on my profile in settings but I don't have the features like offline downloading!Please help!

• Hi. I have premium account and even says it on my profile in settings but I don't have the features like offline downloading! Please help!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help Cancelling Subscription

I noticed I was charged $10 today on 6/2 so I login to my spotify account to cancel my subscription. However, there are no receipts and it says I'm Spotify Free. I do not want to be charged anymore and can't figure out how to cancel. I already looked...

• I noticed I was charged $10 today on 6/2 so I login to my spotify account to cancel my subscription. However, there are no receipts and it says I'm Spotify Free. I do not want to be charged anym...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hola, me gustaría saber como puedo poner el premium en mi movil, porque me he metido al ordenador para hacer el pago y se me ha puesto en el ordenador pero no me deja usarlo en el movil. Pero yo no lo quiero en el ordenador.

• Hola, me gustaría saber como puedo poner el premium en mi movil, porque me he metido al ordenador para hacer el pago y se me ha puesto en el ordenador pero no me deja usarlo en el movil. Pero yo no l...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-Gift Card Not Recieved

I purchased an E-Gift card for 1 month of spotify premium to be delievered via e-mail to the recepient on 06/02/2017 and the recepient has not recieved it. I cannot go back to see whether or not I entered the correct e-mail address or not. My order I...

• I purchased an E-Gift card for 1 month of spotify premium to be delievered via e-mail to the recepient on 06/02/2017 and the recepient has not recieved it.  I cannot go back to see whether or no...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

y******@gmail.com

I made the purchase of the university premium but it does not conclude, but I got it from my card twice! How to proceed

• Casual Listener
  • I made the purchase of the university premium but it does not conclude, but I got it from my card twice! How to proceed
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BAITCLICK???

Followed a link from a Spotify email offering me 3 months of Premium for the price of one month. Got the Family Plan and paid the $14.99 thru my PayPal and now that the transaction was completed, it's saying I'm paid until next month??? The promo was...

• Followed a link from a Spotify email offering me 3 months of Premium for the price of one month. Got the Family Plan and paid the $14.99 thru my PayPal and now that the transaction was completed, it'...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't let me to upgrade to premium

I've been trying to upgrade to premium for few weeks now, but it doesn't let me whatever I doI tried paying by paypal, once I click the button to pay on paypal site it redirects me to the spotify page that I've been on before and my subscription says...

• I've been trying to upgrade to premium for few weeks now, but it doesn't let me whatever I do I tried paying by paypal, once I click the button to pay on paypal site it redirects me to the spotify p...
  • HANNAHHLEVIN
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Pay By Mobile

It gives this error everytime: "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our testing help area" Tried clearing cache.Tried different browsers.Tried on PC and Mobile. Been trying for a few days.

• Casual Listener
  • It gives this error everytime:   "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our testing help area"   Tried clearing cache. Tried different browsers. Tried on PC and Mo...
  • aa249
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei boleto,mas não liberaram o premium

Paguei meu boleto hoje gostaria de saber quanto tempo demora para liberar a conta premium???

• Paguei meu boleto hoje gostaria de saber quanto tempo demora para liberar a conta premium???
  • MarceloPc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes