Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Cancel my subscription

I go to the account page and try to click subscription but nothing happens so I can't cancel. (Also I'm on my iphone)

• I go to the account page and try to click subscription but nothing happens so I can't cancel. (Also I'm on my iphone)
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch from Premium to premium for students

I'm currently enrolled in school. How do I switch my account from Spotify premium (9.99) to Premium for Students (4.99)?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently enrolled in school.  How do I switch my account from Spotify premium (9.99) to Premium for Students (4.99)?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify canceled my account

Hello my account was disactivated because of problems with my card. Now i can't even log in to change the debit card data. How can i able my account again please?

• Hello  my account was disactivated because of problems with my card. Now i can't even log in to change the debit card data. How can i able my account again please?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No reproduce sin conexión a internet el Premium

Tengo spotify premium pero no puedo escuchar si no tengo conexión a Internet

• Tengo spotify premium pero no puedo escuchar si no tengo conexión a Internet
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Effettuato il pagamento del servizio premium a 0,99€ ma non viene attivato

Avevo già in precedenza fruito del servizio premium in offerta a 0,99€ ma, dato che mi continuavano a bombardare di pubblicità per attivarlo nuovamente, ho proseguito con l attivazione dell'offerta. Come effettuo il pagamento di 0,99€, mi arriva il m...

• Avevo già in precedenza fruito del servizio premium in offerta a 0,99€ ma, dato che mi continuavano a bombardare di pubblicità per attivarlo nuovamente, ho proseguito con l attivazione dell'offerta. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3-months subscription for $0.99

Hi guys, use spotify from germany. I saw the offer "0.99 € 3 months" and tried to pay with Paypal. After having settled the payment, no money is withdrawn and the product is not activated. Could you help me?

• Regular
  • Hi guys, use spotify from germany. I saw the offer "0.99 € 3 months" and tried to pay with Paypal. After having settled the payment, no money is withdrawn and the product is not activated. Could you ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Money is wihdrawn even though subscription was not successful

Hi, I was trying to get a student account. After I entered my credit card informaton, It was stated that no money would be charged from my credit card on the SheerID page until I login with SheerID. I was not able to subscribe as a student however it...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I was trying to get a student account. After I entered my credit card informaton, It was stated that no money would be charged from my credit card on the SheerID page unti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I have the student discount. However, starting in December they've been charging me the full 10.00 I didn't notice until now but would like a refund for charging me for the wrong subscription.

• I have the student discount. However, starting in December they've been charging me the full 10.00 I didn't notice until now but would like a refund for charging me for the wrong subscription.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

two payment in a month

I've changed my account from premium to family premium and now i've been charged for both of them.Now my account seems as family, as it should be but don't understand why am i being charged for also premium.

• Casual Listener
  • I've changed my account from premium to family premium and now i've been charged for both of them. Now my account seems as family, as it should be but don't understand why am i being charged for als...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable autorenewal

Hi Spotify! How can I disable autorenewal? I prefer to control it myself At the same time I don't want to loose Premium version. I have used one of the proposed promotions to get Premium for 3 months, but in Augist - if I'm happy with everything - I ...

• Hi Spotify!   How can I disable autorenewal? I prefer to control it myself 🙂 At the same time I don't want to loose Premium version. I have used one of the proposed promotions to get Premium ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 4 times

I am new spotify So i tried to get 3 month trial for $0.99. When i was filliing in my payment details after that when proceeded forward, it kept bringing me back to the same page So tried few more time and when checked my bank account, there was 4 tr...

• Casual Listener
  • I am new spotify So i tried to get 3 month trial for $0.99. When i was filliing in my payment details after that when proceeded forward, it kept bringing me back to the same page So tried few more ti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Month Premium for $0.99 on Playstation Broken

Hey all, So I started looking into a promotional deal I saw on my Playstation 4 home screen earlier about a 3 month premium subscription to Spotify for 99 cents, but following the link both on my Playstation and on PC (when on Playstation's website a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,       So I started looking into a promotional deal I saw on my Playstation 4 home screen earlier about a 3 month premium subscription to Spotify for 99 cents, but follow...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Renewing Spotify Premium - Payment

Hello, Earlier today I went online to renew my Spotify Premium subscription. Previously I had paid for one and later three months at a time using iDeal (online banking). However, when I went to renew my account today, I was told to pay one single cen...

• Regular
  • Hello,   Earlier today I went online to renew my Spotify Premium subscription. Previously I had paid for one and later three months at a time using iDeal (online banking). However, when I went...
  • vleiden2000
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hi! I was charged with a normal description payment even though I wasn't aware of the payment, is there a way I could get a refund for I now changed my subscription to students which is half the price.

• Hi! I was charged with a normal description payment even though I wasn't aware of the payment, is there a way I could get a refund for I now changed my subscription to students which is half the pric...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline

If I go offline for let's say, 2 months, then go online again, will it affect the 1 month premium subscription?

• Regular
  • If I go offline for let's say, 2 months, then go online again, will it affect the 1 month premium subscription?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paguei a Conta Premium porem ainda estou com a conta free

Boa noite.. hoje assinei a conta premium porem minha conta ainda esta na free , e ja recebi no cartão a notificação.

• Casual Listener
  • Boa noite.. hoje assinei a conta premium porem minha conta ainda esta na free , e ja recebi no cartão a notificação.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

pagamento

não estou conseguindo fazer o pagamento, tive um problema com meu cartao a uns meses atras, e tive que cancelar, agora cada vez vou fazer o pagamento, da erro e nao efetiva, nem com boleto bancario

• não estou conseguindo fazer o pagamento, tive um problema com meu cartao a uns meses atras, e tive que cancelar, agora cada vez vou fazer o pagamento, da erro e nao efetiva, nem com boleto bancario
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

getting rid of credit card without canceling subscription

Hello I want to remove my credit card number but when i go to remove it it it only allows me to cancel my subscription entirely how do i just cancel my credit info and not my subscription after i bought it?

• Hello I want to remove my credit card number but when i go to remove it it it only allows me to cancel my subscription entirely how do i just cancel my credit info and not my subscription after i bou...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Payment Problem

I used to have a Premium Account some months ago... Since November or December Spotify stops the charges to my credit card... I tried to fix the problem but Spotify only offers me a Familiy Plan and I really don't need a Family Plan I just want to re...

• I used to have a Premium Account some months ago... Since November or December Spotify stops the charges to my credit card... I tried to fix the problem but Spotify only offers me a Familiy Plan and ...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes