Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify not updating premium subscription on phone

Hello!I purchased spotify premium a few days ago through my pay pal account, but its not updating on my phone. I have deleted/reinstalled the app, and logged in and out 3-4 times. Any direction is mich appreciated!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I purchased spotify premium a few days ago through my pay pal account, but its not updating on my phone. I have deleted/reinstalled the app, and logged in and out 3-4 times. Any direction&nbs...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting premium

I have ad a premium subscription for over a year. Now I am not getting premium services. I am being charged every month but I am not getting what i pay for and I need to know why

• Casual Listener
  • I have ad a premium subscription for over a year. Now I am not getting premium services. I am being charged every month but I am not getting what i pay for and I need to know why
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Country & Payment Details

Right now my account is US, and linked to a US card that has been cancelled. My premium account needs to be paid for this month as my last payment hasn't gone through. I would like to change it to a Canadian account linked to a canadian card, however...

• Casual Listener
  • Right now my account is US, and linked to a US card that has been cancelled. My premium account needs to be paid for this month as my last payment hasn't gone through. I would like to change it to a ...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem (bug) when I try to change the payment method

I'm trying, without success change my credit card number, but when I put all my informations an click to change (when supose a page requiring the number of the credit card and the other informations) the loading spinner never goes away. I need to cha...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying, without success change my credit card number, but when I put all my informations an click to change (when supose a page requiring the number of the credit card and the other informations)...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay with my mobielphone

Hallo, ein freund von mir bezahlt spotify premium immer über sein handy. Also über sein handy Guthaben. Ich habe den selben anbieter wie er und auch den selben vertrag. Nur wenn ich mir premium holen möchte, das angebot für 0,99cent, wird mir garnich...

• Regular
  • Hallo, ein freund von mir bezahlt spotify premium immer über sein handy. Also über sein handy Guthaben. Ich habe den selben anbieter wie er und auch den selben vertrag. Nur wenn ich mir premium holen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks Partner Premium Acct

I've been using the Premium account for about a week now using my Starbucks Partner Premium Acct. Now I'm back to a Spotify free account, because the subscription with the partners has ended. Does anyone know anything about this? We just got notified...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using the Premium account for about a week now using my Starbucks Partner Premium Acct. Now I'm back to a Spotify free account, because the subscription with the partners has ended. Does an...
  • beautyqueen1027
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid premium, no benefits!

Paid for premium monthly for 3 mos., cannot download, cannot listen offline, I want my money back! I logged off and back online, to no avail.

• Paid for premium monthly for 3 mos., cannot download, cannot listen offline, I want my money back!  I logged off and back online, to no avail.  
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wich is the premium account I'm Paying for?

Hi! I don't know if someone in the forum can help me, but this is the third month I pay a premium account that comes into my card bill, even though I don't have any premium account charged in it. I need to know which is the user related to "Spotify P...

• Hi! I don't know if someone in the forum can help me, but this is the third month I pay a premium account that comes into my card bill, even though I don't have any premium account charged in it...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my subscription

I go to the account page and try to click subscription but nothing happens so I can't cancel. (Also I'm on my iphone)

• I go to the account page and try to click subscription but nothing happens so I can't cancel. (Also I'm on my iphone)
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch from Premium to premium for students

I'm currently enrolled in school. How do I switch my account from Spotify premium (9.99) to Premium for Students (4.99)?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently enrolled in school.  How do I switch my account from Spotify premium (9.99) to Premium for Students (4.99)?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify canceled my account

Hello my account was disactivated because of problems with my card. Now i can't even log in to change the debit card data. How can i able my account again please?

• Hello  my account was disactivated because of problems with my card. Now i can't even log in to change the debit card data. How can i able my account again please?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No reproduce sin conexión a internet el Premium

Tengo spotify premium pero no puedo escuchar si no tengo conexión a Internet

• Tengo spotify premium pero no puedo escuchar si no tengo conexión a Internet
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Effettuato il pagamento del servizio premium a 0,99€ ma non viene attivato

Avevo già in precedenza fruito del servizio premium in offerta a 0,99€ ma, dato che mi continuavano a bombardare di pubblicità per attivarlo nuovamente, ho proseguito con l attivazione dell'offerta. Come effettuo il pagamento di 0,99€, mi arriva il m...

• Avevo già in precedenza fruito del servizio premium in offerta a 0,99€ ma, dato che mi continuavano a bombardare di pubblicità per attivarlo nuovamente, ho proseguito con l attivazione dell'offerta. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3-months subscription for $0.99

Hi guys, use spotify from germany. I saw the offer "0.99 € 3 months" and tried to pay with Paypal. After having settled the payment, no money is withdrawn and the product is not activated. Could you help me?

• Regular
  • Hi guys, use spotify from germany. I saw the offer "0.99 € 3 months" and tried to pay with Paypal. After having settled the payment, no money is withdrawn and the product is not activated. Could you ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Money is wihdrawn even though subscription was not successful

Hi, I was trying to get a student account. After I entered my credit card informaton, It was stated that no money would be charged from my credit card on the SheerID page until I login with SheerID. I was not able to subscribe as a student however it...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I was trying to get a student account. After I entered my credit card informaton, It was stated that no money would be charged from my credit card on the SheerID page unti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I have the student discount. However, starting in December they've been charging me the full 10.00 I didn't notice until now but would like a refund for charging me for the wrong subscription.

• I have the student discount. However, starting in December they've been charging me the full 10.00 I didn't notice until now but would like a refund for charging me for the wrong subscription.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

two payment in a month

I've changed my account from premium to family premium and now i've been charged for both of them.Now my account seems as family, as it should be but don't understand why am i being charged for also premium.

• Casual Listener
  • I've changed my account from premium to family premium and now i've been charged for both of them. Now my account seems as family, as it should be but don't understand why am i being charged for als...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable autorenewal

Hi Spotify! How can I disable autorenewal? I prefer to control it myself At the same time I don't want to loose Premium version. I have used one of the proposed promotions to get Premium for 3 months, but in Augist - if I'm happy with everything - I ...

• Hi Spotify!   How can I disable autorenewal? I prefer to control it myself 🙂 At the same time I don't want to loose Premium version. I have used one of the proposed promotions to get Premium ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 4 times

I am new spotify So i tried to get 3 month trial for $0.99. When i was filliing in my payment details after that when proceeded forward, it kept bringing me back to the same page So tried few more time and when checked my bank account, there was 4 tr...

• Casual Listener
  • I am new spotify So i tried to get 3 month trial for $0.99. When i was filliing in my payment details after that when proceeded forward, it kept bringing me back to the same page So tried few more ti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes