Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! I want to know which of my paypal accounts are charging

As I said in the title, I want to know to which account paypal do the charge and why I do not receive receipts, I need them

• Casual Listener
  • As I said in the title, I want to know to which account paypal do the charge and why I do not receive receipts, I need them  
  • ruipgv
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Hace un par de meses contratamos el plan familiar, pero después de utilizar el link del plan y vincularlo con mi cuenta, Spotify me sigue cobrando la mensualidad normal, además de la del plan familiar ¿cómo se puede solucionar?

• Hace un par de meses contratamos el plan familiar, pero después de utilizar el link del plan y vincularlo con mi cuenta, Spotify me sigue cobrando la mensualidad normal, además de la del plan familia...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify Premium seems to have stopped working

I was logged out yesterday. When I logged back in, I seem to just have a basic account despite the fact I pay for Premium and all my playlists and saved music have disappeared.Thanks,Anna

• Visitor
  • I was logged out yesterday.  When I logged back in, I seem to just have a basic account despite the fact I pay for Premium and all my playlists and saved music have disappeared. Thanks, Anna
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium (TRIAL) Charged me but my trial is not finished

My Spotify Premium trial was supposed to end on May 12 2017. And today is May 11 2017. So why was I charged?!

• My Spotify Premium trial was supposed to end on May 12 2017. And today is May 11 2017. So why was I charged?!
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium

i cant go premium using my prepaid simcard. i have enough balance help pls

• i cant go premium using my prepaid simcard. i have enough balance help pls
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paquete Premium Familiar

Hola, ¿saben que cantidad de cuentas mínimo hay que tener para pedir una cuenta familiar, y cuánto cuesta en Colombia?Hablando de ser la primera vez que utilizamos el servicio, ¿existe alguna promoción o descuento?Gracias.

• Hola, ¿saben que cantidad de cuentas mínimo hay que tener para pedir una cuenta familiar, y cuánto cuesta en Colombia? Hablando de ser la primera vez que utilizamos el servicio, ¿existe alguna promo...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using itunes to pay for premium

Is there anyway i can use my itunes credit to get premium?

• Is there anyway i can use my itunes credit to get premium?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my family account

Since today my Spotify family account is not working, Spotify offers me to buy the premium version again. I'm the principal tenant of our family account. The payment for May is debited and the other members of our family account don't have problems. ...

• Since today my Spotify family account is not working, Spotify offers me to buy the premium version again. I'm the principal tenant of our family account. The payment for May is debited and the other ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error at subscrition payment

All of The sudden my subscrition got suspended and as I try to get it back, at Spotify website, I put my credit card info and after confirming, the website shows a loading circle but The page refresh, and The spaces with my info go empty again. Befor...

• Casual Listener
  • All of The sudden my subscrition got suspended and as I try to get it back, at Spotify website, I put my credit card info and after confirming, the website shows a loading circle but The page refresh...
  • Augustosehn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3 free spotify accounts - 1 not working

I have received 3 premium spotify accounts with my cell phone provider Rogers. I am currently using 2 of the premium accounts with me and my fiancé. Now I just purchased a tablet through Rogers under my account and I registered my mother for the acco...

• Casual Listener
  • I have received 3 premium spotify accounts with my cell phone provider Rogers. I am currently using 2 of the premium accounts with me and my fiancé. Now I just purchased a tablet through Rogers under...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New 6 month subscription not working

I have just changed my fido plan and previously had 2 years free subscription wich I loved. I decided to change my plan last Sunday and was assured I would receive another 6 months free. (Main reason I went with fido again)Unfortunately this is not w...

• I have just changed my fido plan and previously had 2 years free subscription wich I loved. I decided to change my plan last Sunday and was assured I would receive another 6 months free. (Main reason...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Foi debitado 2 vezes no meu cartão

Boa tarde!No dia 24/04/2017, obtive o conhecimento da opção de utilizar a conta universitária, então entrei na minha conta e selecionei a opção. Encaminhei o documento comprobatório, conforme solicitado e no mesmo dia foi realizado o débito da conta ...

• Boa tarde! No dia 24/04/2017, obtive o conhecimento da opção de utilizar a conta universitária, então entrei na minha conta e selecionei a opção. Encaminhei o documento comprobatório, conforme solic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription paused

My subscription was paused as my card details changed. When I enter my new card details there's an error saying there is a problem with the card even though I have been using it online and in stores with no issues.

• My subscription was paused as my card details changed. When I enter my new card details there's an error saying there is a problem with the card even though I have been using it online and in stores ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment update issues

Spotify Premium account user here receiving notifications that my credit card information needs to be updated (makes sense, as my zip code has changed). I've been online to update, and all over my account it acknowledges that I'm a Premium user. Howe...

• Spotify Premium account user here receiving notifications that my credit card information needs to be updated (makes sense, as my zip code has changed). I've been online to update, and all over my ac...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't activate my spotify premium P129

I input my 11digit number but there is no verification code that sends in to me. I cant use my subscription, what is the problem? I entered my right number and yet no codes was given or sent into me. I cant use my premium. I used my wifi and even my ...

• I input my 11digit number but there is no verification code that sends in to me. I cant use my subscription, what is the problem? I entered my right number and yet no codes was given or sent into me....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium for non-students, non-family

I am no longer a student, so i've been paying $9.99 a month since November. I got a new credit card so I had to update my payment info. It kept asking for my school...I am no longer a student so it won't let me continue. Is there no longer a premium ...

• I am no longer a student, so i've been paying $9.99 a month since November. I got a new credit card so I had to update my payment info. It kept asking for my school...I am no longer a student so it w...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Billed but no premium

I have been charged for a month but neither my new spotify account or my old one are premium. Both still free accounts. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I've tried with email address and facebook amd nothing.Can anyone helpta Jess

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged for a month but neither my new spotify account or my old one are premium. Both still free accounts. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I've tried with email address and facebook ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution From ordinary premium to student subscription

Hey, I am a student who would like to change my subscription from ordinary premium to a student premium, because of the lower fee. I can't seem to find a way to do this. In advance, thanks.Tor

• Hey, I am a student who would like to change my subscription from ordinary premium to a student premium, because of the lower fee. I can't seem to find a way to do this.   In advance, thanks. ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento

Mi avete addebitato due volte la cifra di 4.99€ senza avermi dato la versione premium. Chiedo la restituzione dei due mimporti di 4.99€ non ho nessun account premium.

• Mi avete addebitato due volte la cifra di 4.99€ senza avermi dato la versione premium. Chiedo la restituzione dei due mimporti di 4.99€ non ho nessun account premium.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrado duas vezes

Spotify, quando fui fazer a conta premium não consegui fazer o download do arquivo da minha declaração de universitário e com isso não concluiu, entretanto, ja veio cobrando no meu cartão de crédito! Sendo que a página fechou e eu abri outra e acabei...

• Visitor
  • Spotify, quando fui fazer a conta premium não consegui fazer o download do arquivo da minha declaração de universitário e com isso não concluiu, entretanto, ja veio cobrando no meu cartão de crédito!...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes