Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I have paid three times

Hello, I subscriped spotify for students 2 weeks ago, but I have charged 3 times instead of 1, I wrote here immediately after it happened and someone contacted me and said "your bank will see we didn't get that money and it will return you in a few d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I subscriped spotify for students 2 weeks ago, but I have charged 3 times instead of 1, I wrote here immediately after it happened and someone contacted me and said "your bank will see we didn...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought the wrong subscription

I just bought the subscription that cost 99crowns But then realised it was the wrong subscription. I then changed to the family subscription. Did i pay twice or?

• I just bought the subscription that cost 99crowns But then realised it was the wrong subscription. I then changed to the family subscription. Did i pay twice or?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing Payment Method to Former Student Plan

Hi, I used to be a student and was on the Student Plan. Now, I'm no longer a student and recently paid $9.99 for the Premium Plan. I want to change the card I'm billed to, and when I go to change the payment method, it also wants me to Verify My Scho...

• Hi, I used to be a student and was on the Student Plan. Now, I'm no longer a student and recently paid $9.99 for the Premium Plan. I want to change the card I'm billed to, and when I go to change the...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple payments and no su scription

I signed up for the premium trial with a prepaid visa. There was no money on it at the time the trial ran out. It took multiple payments off my visa although there was no money and when I put $20 on my Visa it took it all and still didn't provide ser...

• I signed up for the premium trial with a prepaid visa. There was no money on it at the time the trial ran out. It took multiple payments off my visa although there was no money and when I put $20 on ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

joining family problems

I live in the UK and so does my dad (the owner of the spotify account) and we have tried many times to add my account to the family sharing yet it doesnt let me because apparently I am in another country to my dad. I cannot change the settings of my ...

• I live in the UK and so does my dad (the owner of the spotify account) and we have tried many times to add my account to the family sharing yet it doesnt let me because apparently I am in another cou...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but still getting the "payment failed, downgrade to free.." message.

As above, I've paid for premium but I get this message attached. I've reinstalled, reset my phone etc. I even have the receipt from Apple for this!! Please help, I need to drown out the noise of these idiots on my train

• As above, I've paid for premium but I get this message attached. I've reinstalled, reset my phone etc. I even have the receipt from Apple for this!! Please help, I need to drown out the noise of thes...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Payment

I have paid my university premium Suscription but when i log in in my own account, i dont have the premium suscription, it seems that it has not been activated. This is my proof of payment. What should i do? could you help me please

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid my university  premium Suscription  but when i log in in my own account, i dont have the premium suscription, it seems that it has not been activated. This is my proof of paymen...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doble cobro

Porque me cobraron el 24 de abril y luego el 5 de mayo 99 pesos en ambas ocaciones y no es un mes entre los dos cobros

• Porque me cobraron el 24 de abril y luego el 5 de mayo 99 pesos en ambas ocaciones y no es un mes entre los dos cobros
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no realiza el cargo, no puede hacerme premium, marca error.

Llevo varios días intentando hacerme premium nuevamente, pero siempre sale esto: Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se ha cargado ningún pago. Inténtalo de nuevo o usa otro método de pago. Pe...

• Casual Listener
  • Llevo varios días intentando hacerme premium nuevamente, pero siempre sale esto: Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se ha cargado ningún pag...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change payment from PayPal

I was early on Spotify and got Spotify for Student discount but it expired and I jumped to regular premium. I was paying through PayPal but I am canceling that account and I want to change to a regular credit card. Every time I try to update my payme...

• I was early on Spotify and got Spotify for Student discount but it expired and I jumped to regular premium. I was paying through PayPal but I am canceling that account and I want to change to a regul...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Rejected at all times

I have been using Spotify for a year (or even a longer time). Recently I canceled all my credit cards because I lost my wallet. Since the credit card for the subscription payment was canceled, I was required to enter information for a new card. Howev...

• I have been using Spotify for a year (or even a longer time). Recently I canceled all my credit cards because I lost my wallet. Since the credit card for the subscription payment was canceled, I was ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No email warning when student discount ends and price goes up

I'm feeling quite short changed that there's no notification email to let you know when your year of student discount ends and you need to renew it or start being charged the full rate. I've spent a couple of months being charged the full rate when I...

• I'm feeling quite short changed that there's no notification email to let you know when your year of student discount ends and you need to renew it or start being charged the full rate. I've spe...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel premium that was originally taken out via playstation.

Hi, I am trying to cancel my premium subscription that was started via playsation years ago so that I can then upgrade to the family premium. It won't let me cancel by logging into spotify on my computer and directs me to cancel via playstation music...

• Hi, I am trying to cancel my premium subscription that was started via playsation years ago so that I can then upgrade to the family premium.  It won't let me cancel by logging into spotify on m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues With Spotify Premium

I'm paying for spotify premium, but when I log into the app it's saying my subscription is free. When I check it online it has my payment information & says my subscription is premium. How do I get the app to recognize my premium subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm paying for spotify premium, but when I log into the app it's saying my subscription is free. When I check it online it has my payment information & says my subscription is premium. How do I g...
  • freddiehawes
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access premium subscription on iphone

I just signed up for Premium and it looks ok on a computer but the app on my iphone won't recognize me as premium, I've tried logging in/loggin out and re-installing the app. Thanks!

• I just signed up for Premium and it looks ok on a computer but the app on my iphone won't recognize me as premium, I've tried logging in/loggin out and re-installing the app. Thanks!
  • freddiehawes
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error de subcuentas en el plan familiar

Quisiera me pudieran ayudar, se supone que el plan familiar de te ofrece hasrta 6 cuentas premiun la del propietario y cinco subcuentas, les comento que antes si tenia mis cinco subcuentas ahora solo tengo cuatro.

• Quisiera me pudieran ayudar, se supone que el plan familiar de te ofrece hasrta 6 cuentas premiun la del propietario y cinco subcuentas, les comento que antes si tenia mis cinco subcuentas ahora solo...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel my free Trial!

I've been trying to cancel my free trial but the information given on the "Payment Help" page to go to your Subscription tab and "Change or Cancel" your subscription is incorrect. The only thing on this tab is a button to start my free trial which I'...

• Regular
  • I've been trying to cancel my free trial but the information given on the "Payment Help" page to go to your Subscription tab and "Change or Cancel" your subscription is incorrect. The only thing on t...
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to add girlfriend do family account

Hello, i´ve just moved in with my girlfriend. I´m trying to add her to my family account, but the system says that the addresses doesn´t match. What do I do?

• Hello, i´ve just moved in with my girlfriend. I´m trying to add her to my family account, but the system says that the addresses doesn´t match. What do I do?  
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't allow me to join Premium for Family Plan

I pay for the family plan for me and my friends, we live all together, but they can get in, it shows a message that you couldnt confirm that we live in the same adress.

• Casual Listener
  • I pay for the family plan for me and my friends, we live all together, but they can get in, it shows a message that you couldnt confirm that we live in the same adress.
  • Methos0808
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Test Premium change to Family

Hi there, today I started the 30 day period premium testing. - Is it possible to change this into an family account for testing? Would like to see how sharing with my family works e.g. Thanks in advance!Thor

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   today I started the 30 day period premium testing.  - Is it possible to change this into an family account for testing?   Would like to see how sharing with my family w...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes