Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Cancel subscription and get a refund

I dont use Spotify enough to pay for a subscription I'm going to cancel subscription

• Visitor
  • Satyampriyanshu
  • Casual Listener
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Being Charged for premium

I cancelled my premium account back in November 2016 but I have continued to get charged since then. When I look at my account it says that I have a free account. Please advise what I should be doing. Thanks,

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my premium account back in November 2016 but I have continued to get charged since then. When I look at my account it says that I have a free account. Please advise what I should be doing...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay 4.99€ but I don't have/want spotify premium

My little brother clicked in spotify premium but I could stop him but I paid 4.99€ for a thing that I don't order

• Casual Listener
  • My little brother clicked in spotify premium but I could stop him but I paid 4.99€ for a thing that I don't order
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I payed double by changing from premium to premium family

Hi,i have upgraded my Spotify account from premium to premium family. I have choose default the payment debit advice and for may i have paid double, the 9,99€ for premium + 14,99€ for the new premium family account.How to get back the money or dont i...

• Hi, i have upgraded my Spotify account from premium to premium family. I have choose default the payment debit advice and for may i have paid double, the 9,99€ for premium + 14,99€ for the new premi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of payment information

Need som help..I have to add new payment information to my account (account name tasse) since my old debit card just expired. I've tried adding the new debit card information, with the same error message 4 times in a row, "oops, something happned! pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Need som help.. I have to add new payment information to my account (account name tasse) since my old debit card just expired. I've tried adding the new debit card information, with the same error m...
  • wikstrom3
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing accounts

I'm sharing my account with my friend and when she's using spotify I can't listen to a song because it will change back to what she's listening to, I logged out off all the devices and still nothing even tho I have the master account. Can anyone help...

• I'm sharing my account with my friend and when she's using spotify I can't listen to a song because it will change back to what she's listening to, I logged out off all the devices and still nothing ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for student and regular

I tried to buy the student subscriptions, entered my payment info then it asked for my college, I'm not in college so I went back and purchased the regular 10.99 + tax. Everything is working but when I check my payment I was charged for the student s...

• I tried to buy the student subscriptions, entered my payment info then it asked for my college, I'm not in college so I went back and purchased the regular 10.99 + tax. Everything is working but when...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I paid for Spotify premium yesterday and the website says that I have paid but the app is saying I haven't paid. I have logged out and reinstalled the app but it still isn't working what should I do?

• I paid for Spotify premium yesterday and the website says that I have paid but the app is saying I haven't paid. I have logged out and reinstalled the app but it still isn't working what should I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internacional payment

Hi, i used to have my account make in argentina, now i transfer to italy and the payment method its the same, my credit card from argentina, but i cant use. I dont have another payment way, please acept my visa card from argentina. 2 months without m...

• Hi, i used to have my account make in argentina, now i transfer to italy and the payment method its the same, my credit card from argentina, but i cant use. I dont have another payment way, please ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

paid through iTunes but still says free account??

I had to change card details on itunes for my subsrciptions, spotify says paid on itunes for the coming month and yet my spotify account still syas free?? Ive logged out and back in again but no luck?? please help

• Casual Listener
  • I had to change card details on itunes for my subsrciptions, spotify says paid on itunes for the coming month and yet my spotify account still syas free??   Ive logged out and back in again bu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discoutn only creditcard?

Hey I currently have a premium account and would love to make use of the student discount unfortunatly I can't seem to keep my paypall payment method but can only coose the creditcard is there a reason for this?I don't have a creditcard so it really ...

• Hey I currently have a premium account and would love to make use of the student discount unfortunatly I can't seem to keep my paypall payment method but can only coose the creditcard is there a reas...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium

Being charged to my debit card for a few months but don't have Spotify. How do I take my card number off? And get my money back?

• Being charged to my debit card for a few months but don't have Spotify. How do I take my card number off? And get my money back?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost playlist after upgrade

Is there any way to get my playlist back i took forever making it, and after I upgraded it's gone this is ridiculous!!! Any help would be great about to cancel this thing in that mad

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way to get my playlist back i took forever making it, and after I upgraded it's gone this is ridiculous!!! Any help would be great about to cancel this thing in that mad
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Payments Error

Hi, please can anyone help me for my problem ? When I change my Spotify premium payment information, I get an error saying, "Oh! If you have a problem, please try again or check out the test section help section." I've never experienced anything like...

• Visitor
  • Hi, please can anyone help me for my problem ? When I change my Spotify premium payment information, I get an error saying, "Oh! If you have a problem, please try again or check out the test section ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs missing

Hi there, I subscribed to Spotify premium for a month (although i think i am being charged twice). Nevertheless, while I was on premium - I downloaded a lot of songs, so I can play it offline. Now that I switched back to spotify basic account, all my...

• Hi there,    I subscribed to Spotify premium for a month (although i think i am being charged twice).  Nevertheless, while I was on premium - I downloaded a lot of songs, so I can pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payments

Been trying to update my premium account detalIls regarding payment and billing, have all settings right on my Visa and billing adress is correct yet it still says "oops! Looks like your payment option is having a bad day".. is spotify having technic...

• Casual Listener
  • Been trying to update my premium account detal Ils regarding payment and billing, have all settings right on my Visa and billing adress is correct yet it still says "oops! Looks like your payment op...
  • Nochicks
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 months premium

Hi, It says get 3 months for 0.00 CAD in the Premium section website. However, when i click the link to subscribe, it only says 30 days instead. How can I get the 3 months?

• Hi,   It says get 3 months for 0.00 CAD in the Premium section website. However, when i click the link to subscribe, it only says 30 days instead. How can I get the 3 months? 
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reedem card

Guys, I want to subscribe for the premium spotify, but it's asking me to put a credit card number, and I want to use a Reedem card as my official payment method because I don't have a credit/debit card. How can I do this? Ps. I'm a student and want t...

• Guys, I want to subscribe for the premium spotify, but it's asking me to put a credit card number, and I want to use a Reedem card as my official payment method because I don't have a credit/debit ca...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

How can you see when your student discount expires?

• How can you see when your student discount expires?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

I signed up for the 7 day trial because it was on my phone but can I change to the 30 day trial? I'm definitely considering doing the premium.

• I signed up for the 7 day trial because it was on my phone but can I change to the 30 day trial?  I'm definitely considering doing the premium.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get a 7 day premium trial?

I saw that my friend had a 7 day premium and she told me to get spotify and try it out. How do I get that trial, nothing is popping up.

• Casual Listener
  • I saw that my friend had a 7 day premium and she told me to get spotify and try it out. How do I get that trial, nothing is popping up.
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes