Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged too much

Once again I have been charged £9.99 on top of my £4.99 subscription

• Once again I have been charged £9.99 on top of my £4.99 subscription
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

From normal premium to student premium!

Hi everyone!I already have a premium account. But I also am a student, and now I would like to use the discount!What do I have to do? Is there a way to switch or I have to deactivate it and subscribe again? If I had to, would I lose all the songs i'v...

• Hi everyone! I already have a premium account. But I also am a student, and now I would like to use the discount! What do I have to do? Is there a way to switch or I have to deactivate it and subsc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium or not?

I signed up for premium a little over a month ago. I would like to cancel and go back to the free version ( I am just not using it as much as I thought I would). I know I signed up for premium because I entered my CC info and I was chaged for the pre...

• I signed up for premium a little over a month ago. I would like to cancel and go back to the free version ( I am just not using it as much as I thought I would). I know I signed up for premium becaus...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I pay spotify premium at a convenient store but do I need to have a credit card to use the premium? (sorry for my bad english)

• I pay spotify premium at a convenient store but do I need to have a credit card to use the premium? (sorry for my bad english)
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I thought i cancelled my premium subscription but I didn't and I got charged the $11 today, I haven't used it but I need that money to pay some urgent bills, am I able to cancel the subscription and get a refund? I haven't used Spotify yet also!?

• I thought i cancelled my premium subscription but I didn't and I got charged the $11 today, I haven't used it but I need that money to pay some urgent bills, am I able to cancel the subscription and ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium stopt working

Hi,I have had a premium account for quite some time now. Since yesterday it stopt working, we didn't change anything and are still paying. Can someone help me with this problem.

• Hi, I have had a premium account for quite some time now. Since yesterday it stopt working, we didn't change anything and are still paying. Can someone help me with this problem.  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago

I subscribed to college spotify I withdraw from the bank account the money, I received the email that was already approved and I was charged again so I have two withdrawals, besides that does not recognize that I am already premium

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to college spotify I withdraw from the bank account the money, I received the email that was already approved and I was charged again so I have two withdrawals, besides that does not rec...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago no autorizado

Me hicieron un cargo por 1188 sin mi autorizaciónComo puedo darlo de baja?!?Y que me devuelvan lo cobrado

• Me hicieron un cargo por 1188 sin mi autorización Como puedo darlo de baja?!? Y que me devuelvan lo cobrado
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't accept my payment

keeps saying i don't have sufficient credits even though i have

• keeps saying i don't have sufficient credits even though i have
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Have a premium account and picked up a new phone. How do I transfer my account over to the new phone?

• Have a premium account and picked up a new phone. How do I transfer my account over to the new phone?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for Student discount but no premium

I wanted to see if I could be eligible for the student discount, however after inputting my card details and school details it told me I was not. I was charged anyway!!! I wasn't eligible for premium, they charged me anyway, and even now I still don'...

• I wanted to see if I could be eligible for the student discount, however after inputting my card details and school details it told me I was not. I was charged anyway!!! I wasn't eligible for premium...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium- plan familiar Pago

Hola como están?El día de hoy se realizó el cargo de pago de mi cuenta premium pero quería hacer el cambio a la familiar mi duda es si se estaría cobrando la diferencia monetaria o tendría una adición a lo que se cargo hoy, es decir 6 +9?Quedo atenta...

• Hola como están? El día de hoy se realizó el cargo de pago de mi cuenta premium pero quería hacer el cambio a la familiar mi duda es si se estaría cobrando la diferencia monetaria o tendría una ad...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

double dipping want to unsubscribe from spotify

Hi anyone i have been unsucessful trying toCancell 2 accounts that i have been paying for total cost a monghly is around about$35.00I have 2 accounts that i dont want because of the double dipping spotify has been doing......bouth accounts wont let m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi anyone i have been unsucessful trying to Cancell 2 accounts that i have been paying for total cost a monghly is around about$35.00 I have 2 accounts that i dont want because of the double dippin...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

If I signed up for premium at the end of the month would it automatically take the money out of the account?

• If I signed up for premium at the end of the month would it automatically take the money out of the account?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reopen account

My account got deleted that had three months of Spotify premium pre paid on it, is there any way I can reopen the account ?

• My account got deleted that had three months of Spotify premium pre paid on it, is there any way I can reopen the account ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charges $ 1,188.00 in my credit card without autorization

Hi good eveningI have a Spotify free acount since at last 2 years and i have no trouble or more issues with her. However today appear a charge for $ 1,188.00 in my credit card and when i look for the description found this: ADYEN*SPOTIFY. I apreciate...

• Hi good evening I have a Spotify free acount since at last 2 years and i have no trouble or more issues with her. However today appear a charge for $ 1,188.00 in my credit card and when i look for t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can´t add my wife to the premium account

Good morning, I have family account, but i can´t add my wife, this information is wrong address. I need help please! Thank you for attention!

• Regular
  • Good morning,   I have family account, but i can´t add my wife, this information is wrong address.   I need help please!   Thank you for attention!
  • marcelo_fox
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me 10 times more what I pay for premium twice! Now I don't know what to do

Today spotify charged me twice aroun 100 dls, I call my bank and the charged was made by the company. Where I can go to arrange this situation?

• Today spotify charged me twice aroun 100 dls, I call my bank and the charged was made by the company. Where I can go to arrange this situation?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

adress on my spotify family account

how can I see my registred adress on my spotify family account?

• how can I see my registred adress on my spotify family account?
  • Ahunhun
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Fiz o upgrade, mas a conta continua free

Fiz o upgrade para o spotify premium através do desconto para estudantes, foi autorizado e o pagamento confirmado, mas a conta continua free, não consigo utilizar os recursos premium mesmo já tendo pago.

• Fiz o upgrade para o spotify premium através do desconto para estudantes, foi autorizado e o pagamento confirmado, mas a conta continua free, não consigo utilizar os recursos premium mesmo já tendo p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes