Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution problema con canje de tarjeta

al querer hacer el canje, me arroja la leyenda de se produjo un error y en otro intento que el codigo no existe, ya intente en pagina de incognito y nada....me gustaria obtener ayuda ya que he comprado la tarjeta para iniciar con la experiencia premi...

• Visitor
  • al querer hacer el canje, me arroja la leyenda de se produjo un error y en otro intento que el codigo no existe, ya intente en pagina de incognito y nada....me gustaria obtener ayuda ya que he compra...
  • Lyubka
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

payment method and country don't match

I am a family holder subscritpion, i have updated my card to a new one,on the card details i am resident in Italy, on the spotify account too, but it keeps giving me the same error! please help!

• Visitor
  • I am a family holder subscritpion, i have updated my card to a new one, on the card details i am resident in Italy,  on the spotify account too,  but it keeps giving me the same error! p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to cancel subscription plan if purchased one time plan?

I have purchased one-time plan. But the profile is showing that on the next date, I will be charged with the subscription fee. If I cancel the subscription plan now, will the one-time plan automatically kick-in?

• Visitor
  • I have purchased one-time plan. But the profile is showing that on the next date, I will be charged with the subscription fee. If I cancel the subscription plan now, will the one-time plan automatica...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why did my Premium subscription plan change from individual to family plan?

Got a email welcoming me to the premium family and was curious and when i checked the account it was switched and i just switched it back and changed my password. Am i going to get charged for the family account since it was switched to family plan f...

• Visitor
  • Got a email welcoming me to the premium family and was curious and when i checked the account it was switched and i just switched it back and changed my password. Am i going to get charged for the fa...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why did my spotify premium ended after free trail?

bought it on January 22 it ended today February 22 and i've bought it first time with my gift card it should last to March 22

• Visitor
  • bought it on January 22 it ended today February 22 and i've bought it first time with my gift card it should last to March 22
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I bought a spotify card in Lidl and they gave me only the receipt

HelloI bought a spotify card in Lidl and they gave me only the receipt but the code on the receipt doesn't work.Pls help.

• Visitor
  • Hello I bought a spotify card in Lidl and they gave me only the receipt but the code on the receipt doesn't work. Pls help.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund please

Three months ago I started the spotify premium trial plan and today I was charged €8.99 without prior notice. I would appreciate a refund as I'm out of money now because of this and I wasn't told. thanks and continuationPlanPremiumCountryPortugal My ...

• Three months ago I started the spotify premium trial plan and today I was charged €8.99 without prior notice. I would appreciate a refund as I'm out of money now because of this and I wasn't told. th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change country

I lived in Belgium until 3 months ago. Now I'm back in the UK. I upgraded to premium duo and changed my payment information to a UK credit card and my address to a UK address. Spotify will not let me change my region from "Belgique". As a result when...

• Visitor
  • I lived in Belgium until 3 months ago. Now I'm back in the UK. I upgraded to premium duo and changed my payment information to a UK credit card and my address to a UK address. Spotify will not let m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Então, meus 3 meses acabou e cancelei antes da cobrança, posso refazer sem

Então, eu tinha feito uma assinatura grátis de 3 meses, e como tava previsto pra terminar eu cancelei antes da cobrança, tem como eu refazer a assinatura de 2 meses na mesma conta ou na outra conta nova?

• Casual Listener
  • Então, eu tinha feito uma assinatura grátis de 3 meses, e como tava previsto pra terminar eu cancelei antes da cobrança, tem como eu refazer a assinatura de 2 meses na mesma conta ou na outra conta n...
  • Vinicius_Souza23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Your payment method and country don't match.

I live in Czech republic, so have region set here. I have payment card, which I would like to use, but Spotify refusing this card with note: "Your payment method and country don't match."How to solve?

• Visitor
  • I live in Czech republic, so have region set here. I have payment card, which I would like to use, but Spotify refusing this card with note: "Your payment method and country don't match." How to sol...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to change country to pay with new bank acc but can't with FB login

I have moved countries to Australia and have new bank acc. My old bank account is no longer active. Spotify wont let me update my payment details bc it does not match the country, which it is not letting me change bc i logged in with FB

• Visitor
  • I have moved countries to Australia and have new bank acc. My old bank account is no longer active. Spotify wont let me update my payment details bc it does not match the country, which it is not let...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution plan is free but still charging my credit card

I just notice that my credit card has been charge from spotify stockholmse. and may spotify plan si FREE. How can I remove my payment info..

• Visitor
  • I just notice that my credit card has been charge from spotify stockholmse. and may spotify plan si FREE. How can I remove my payment info..
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't change my subscription plan from Individual to Duo

PlanPremiumCountryAzerbaijan Device(Firefox also Chrome)Operating System(Linux) My IssueWhen I select my home country (Azerbaijan) I can't see Pick Your Premium section. When clicking the Get Started button page renews. And in url checkout-error=true...

• Plan Premium Country Azerbaijan   Device (Firefox also Chrome) Operating System (Linux)   My Issue When I select my home country (Azerbaijan) I can't see Pick Your Premi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCEL PREMIUM and STOP CHARGING ME for it

I cancelled the Premium subscription in December so I now find I have been billed again on February 10th for Premium. Please STOP billing me and provide a credit.

• Visitor
  • I cancelled the Premium subscription in December so I now find I have been billed again on February 10th for Premium. Please STOP billing me and provide a credit.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu + Spotify

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI can't access my Hulu account even though I paid for the student plan.

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I can't...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambio de subscripción

Me cambié de universidad y se perdió mi suscripción estudiantil, ya ingresé mi nueva universidad pero no me deja pagar el plan estudiantil

• Visitor
  • Me cambié de universidad y se perdió mi suscripción estudiantil, ya ingresé mi nueva universidad pero no me deja pagar el plan estudiantil
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes