Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Im STILL getting adds. I'm PREMIUM. And i'm quite fed up with this crappy service

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceXiaomi redmi note 7Operating SystemAndroid nosecuantos My Question or IssueWhy in the world do i keep hearing annoying adds WHEN I'M A PAYING CUSTOMER. You say "pay and won't get adds" THAT'S FALSE. You should say "Pay to...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device Xiaomi redmi note 7 Operating System Android nosecuantos   My Question or Issue Why in the world do i keep hearing annoying adds WHEN I'M A PAYING CUS...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

não consigo entrar no plano duo

olá. Meu esposo e eu usávamos o plano família, ele foi furtado e sem o cartão o bloqueamos. Ele fez o duo, voltamos normal porém ele teve um problema com o cartão de novo e ficamos mais uma vez com o plano cancelado. agora ele foi adicionar o duo mai...

• olá. Meu esposo e eu usávamos o plano família, ele foi furtado e sem o cartão o bloqueamos. Ele fez o duo, voltamos normal porém ele teve um problema com o cartão de novo e ficamos mais uma vez com o...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family invite link not working

I have a premium family subscription and have sent the link to a family member, they received the link but when they try to oprn it, it goes to the spotify site saying "unexpected error has occurred".

• I have a premium family subscription and have sent the link to a family member, they received the link but when they try to oprn it, it goes to the spotify site saying "unexpected error has occurred".
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I need to update payment information and don't know who the Plan Manager is

We have a family plan that only my son uses. I need to update the payment method but it says to contact the Plan Manager. I don't have another login and don't know who the Plan Manager is.

• Visitor
  • We have a family plan that only my son uses. I need to update the payment method but it says to contact the Plan Manager. I don't have another login and don't know who the Plan Manager is.
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola, a la persona que recomendé premium no le aparece su oferta de 2 meses

Me llegó una notificación de que puedo recomendar a una persona y obtiene 2 meses gratis pero ya lo hice y no le aparece, sigue apareciendo que es la versión gratis

• Visitor
  • Me llegó una notificación de que puedo recomendar a una persona y obtiene 2 meses gratis pero ya lo hice y no le aparece, sigue apareciendo que es la versión gratis
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bireysel Premium Aboneliğim Uzatılamıyor

maalesef bu planı kullanamazsın. premium'u edinmenin diğer yollarına göz atabilirsin. hatası alıyorum ve bireysel premiuma devam edemiyorum.

• Visitor
  • maalesef bu planı kullanamazsın. premium'u edinmenin diğer yollarına göz atabilirsin. hatası alıyorum ve bireysel premiuma devam edemiyorum.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Duo Not Working

PlanPremium DuoCountrySouth Africa DeviceSamsung Galaxy A2Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueMy mother and I were using spotify duo without issue throughout 2022 but since the new year I have been unable to sign into the spotify duo. My...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country South Africa   Device Samsung Galaxy A2 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue My mother and I were using spotify duo without issue th...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Overcharged!!!

I've just been going over credit card statements and there are a bunch of double charges, I'm being charged 2x a month, 5 days apart. How do a apply for a reimbursement?

• Casual Listener
  • I've just been going over credit card statements and there are a bunch of double charges, I'm being charged 2x a month, 5 days apart. How do a apply for a reimbursement?
  • Vasil
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I play other chapters to my audio books

I paid for premium but when I try to open the next chapter of my book it says send email. No email ever arrived

• Visitor
  • I paid for premium but when I try to open the next chapter of my book it says send email. No email ever arrived
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium duo is not available in my country

Hello Spotify team. Please activate Family and duo packages in my country. The country where I use the Spotify application is Azerbaijan. Please activate other packages in our country.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify team. Please activate Family and duo packages in my country. The country where I use the Spotify application is Azerbaijan. Please activate other packages in our country.
  • Miri98
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo

I currently have Spotify premium. I live with my grandson who also wants Spotify. If I switch to Spotify duo, will we each have our own individual music or will I have to see his music on my account?

• Visitor
  • I currently have Spotify premium. I live with my grandson who also wants Spotify. If I switch to Spotify duo, will we each have our own individual music or will I have to see his music on my account?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution From Spotify Family by KPN to Spotify

We currently have a Family account in the Netherlands through Dutch partner KPN. We will end the KPN subscription because we are going to provider Ziggo and KPN says teh will automatically end as Spotify. We want to keep Spotify family (KPN offers th...

• Visitor
  •   We currently have a Family account in the Netherlands through Dutch partner KPN. We will end the KPN subscription because we are going to provider Ziggo and KPN says teh  will automatica...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Name: Nurhan name

Hello, I have an Individual Premium subscription in Spotify and money was withdrawn from me today how can I cancel the subscription and return my money because they were for a gift to my mother, I saved up for a long time and just today I wanted to g...

• Hello, I have an Individual Premium subscription in Spotify and money was withdrawn from me today how can I cancel the subscription and return my money because they were for a gift to my mother, I sa...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel subscription but can't access account

I can't log into my Spotify account and i need to cancel my subscription

• Visitor
  • I can't log into my Spotify account and i need to cancel my subscription
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant redeem

2nd time this has happend, i buy a €10 card and can’t seem to redeem it online

• Visitor
  • 2nd time this has happend, i buy a €10 card and can’t seem to redeem it online
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

do you get a discount for being a DA Veteran ?

me and the my better half wife are basically retired on a fixed income , I still work but the wife is completely disable to work. she is a DAV from the service of Air force, so i was wondering since you have discounts for students why not for either ...

• Visitor
  • me and the my better half wife are basically retired on a fixed income , I still work but the wife is completely disable to work. she is a DAV from the service of Air force, so i was wondering since ...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes