Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

preciso de um recibo que contenha meus dados, com nome e endereço

preciso de um recibo da minha conta premium que contenha meus dados, principalmente nome completo e endereço

• Visitor
  • preciso de um recibo da minha conta premium que contenha meus dados, principalmente nome completo e endereço
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does spotify not let me buy premium?

I tried to take the 3 mont free trial on my account, because spotify sent me emails of it, but when I got the thing of succesful payment and went back to spotifys page, it said that I can not have the trial because I have had it before, but I just ma...

• I tried to take the 3 mont free trial on my account, because spotify sent me emails of it, but when I got the thing of succesful payment and went back to spotifys page, it said that I can not have th...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

a pagina de pagamento não esta funcionando

nenhuma forma de pagamento esta funcionando, quando vou fazer finalizar na pagina do pagamento, a pagina mostra falha e pede pra entrar em contato com o suporte do spotfy

• Visitor
  • nenhuma forma de pagamento esta funcionando, quando vou fazer finalizar na pagina do pagamento, a pagina mostra falha e pede pra entrar em contato com o suporte do spotfy
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saya sudah beli premium tapi tidak masuk ke akun saya, bagaimana ini?

Saya sudah beli premium tapi tidak masuk ke akun saya, bagaimana ini penanganannya? Kalo seperti ini saya rugi dong

• Visitor
  • Saya sudah beli premium tapi tidak masuk ke akun saya, bagaimana ini penanganannya? Kalo seperti ini saya rugi dong
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The other duo member takes it over?

My problem is when i am listining to Spotify and my girlfriend puts her Spotify(duo account)on she takes over the music. How can i chance that?

• Visitor
  • My problem is when i am listining to Spotify and my girlfriend puts her Spotify(duo account)on she takes over the music. How can i chance that?
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why am I not seeing an option to pay by Paytm Wallet for monthly premium?

I can see that Paytm wallet option is available for Premium Mini yet there is no such option available for Paytm Monthly. Why is that?

• Visitor
  • I can see that Paytm wallet option is available for Premium Mini yet there is no such option available for Paytm Monthly. Why is that?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I’m paying for premium but in my app it states normal free with ads??

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premiim Duo - With Option for Kids Account.

PlanPremium DuoCountryIreland/All DeviceNAOperating SystemNA My Question or IssueCan you add the option with Premium Duo to have one adults accont and one kids account? If you are paying for 2 accounts then the type of account you want should be flex...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Ireland/All   Device NA Operating System NA   My Question or Issue Can you add the option with Premium Duo to have one adults accont and one kids account...
  • TPholiday
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't figure out why spotify is trying to charge me extra payment

Hello everyone! May I ask for your help?Every month I pay $ 2.49 for a student subscription, I have been using and paying for almost two years now. But this month, Spotify is trying to charge me 13,790KZT (almost 30$) for a subscription and sends a n...

• Hello everyone! May I ask for your help? Every month I pay $ 2.49 for a student subscription, I have been using and paying for almost two years now. But this month, Spotify is trying to charge me 13...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Impossible to join my husband Duo premium

Hi,I have a message saying the adresse should be similar to join.Of course we have checked already and it is the same. thanks for the quick advise

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have a message saying the adresse should be similar to join. Of course we have checked already and it is the same.  thanks for the quick advise
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo account address

Can’t set up duo account because my phone adds a - 4000 to the end of my zip code on my phone but not my dads. So it says the address is different.

• Visitor
  • Can’t set up duo account because my phone adds a - 4000 to the end of my zip code on my phone but not my dads.  So it says the address is different.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do you gift a gift card to someone overseas?

Hello! For this year, I am planning to gift a Spotify Premium Gift Card to a friend of mine in Brazil. Does anyone know where I can do that for Spotify? Thank you!

• Visitor
  • Hello! For this year, I am planning to gift a Spotify Premium Gift Card to a friend of mine in Brazil. Does anyone know where I can do that for Spotify? Thank you!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Non éligible abonnement mensuel ?

Bonjour @all, Je suis un ancien abonné Premium.Je n'ai pas pu renouvellé mon abonnement Premium en mensuel, car à chaque fois que j'essaye, sur la page permettant de régler son abo, j'ai ce message : Il semble que vous ne soyez pas éligible à cette o...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour @all,   Je suis un ancien abonné Premium. Je n'ai pas pu renouvellé mon abonnement Premium en mensuel, car à chaque fois que j'essaye, sur la page permettant de régler son abo, j'ai c...
  • MihailY
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Need help with Duo

PlanPremium DuoCountryGermanyDevice(Samsung Galaxy S10)Operating System(Android with the phone, Windows 10 with computer) My Question or IssueI just switched to Premium Duo from Premium, but my wife doesn't show as the other member on my account page...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Germany Device (Samsung Galaxy S10) Operating System (Android with the phone, Windows 10 with computer)   My Question or Issue I just switched to Premium Duo f...
  • Hooks2
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not working

PlanSubscribed to premium but not workingCountryIndiaDevice(Huawei Y9, Lenovo IdeaPad)Operating System(Android, Windows 11) My Question or IssueI subscribed to premium mini a few hours ago but no changes are reflected on my account. I paid the requir...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Subscribed to premium but not working Country India Device (Huawei Y9, Lenovo IdeaPad) Operating System (Android, Windows 11)   My Question or Issue I subscribed to premium mini a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancel trial premium

Hi i paid 450₹ as a autopay and i cancelled Spotify premium but still it's saying that it will cancel at 01/03/2023 will i get my money refund after that or not if not then cancel my premium now and refund my money

• Visitor
  • Hi i paid 450₹ as a autopay and i cancelled Spotify premium but still it's saying that it will cancel at 01/03/2023 will i get my money refund after that or not if not then cancel my premium now and ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

I brought 3 months premium and the amount 119 was debited from my account and now I’m not allowed to use my premium

• Visitor
  • I brought 3 months premium and the amount 119 was debited from my account and now I’m not allowed to use my premium 
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot upgrade. Physical address not recognized

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn’t Spotify not accepting my debit card as payment?

I’ve been trying to renew my subscription but it didn’t renew it. I had to cancel my subscription but now it won’t accept my debit card and says to choice a different payment method

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve been trying to renew my subscription but it didn’t renew it. I had to cancel my subscription but now it won’t accept my debit card and says to choice a different payment method
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes