Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Payment method

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice)Operating System Android 12, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello community,I'm a premium member and at first wanted to change the payment method so I clicked "direct debit". But now I decided to stay with payment over...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device ) Operating System  Android 12, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello community, I'm a premium member and at first wanted to change the paym...
  • Casper_drums
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Renew subscription

Plan Premium Duo is what I wantCountryUKDeviceiPhone 11Operating System My Question or IssueHiBecause John Lewis cancelled all of their credit cards, my last ddr failed and I'm being told to downgrade. In fact, I want to continue with Spotify but on ...

• Visitor
  • Plan  Premium Duo is what I want Country UK Device iPhone 11 Operating System     My Question or Issue Hi Because John Lewis cancelled all of their credit cards, my last ddr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change credit card

PlanPremiumCountrySpain My Question or IssueHello,I live in Spain, and till now I was using a French credit card to pay. However, my card does not exist anymore. I want to change it to a Spanish credit card, but I cant do it from the web. Thanks for ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Spain     My Question or Issue Hello, I live in Spain, and till now I was using a French credit card to pay. However, my card does not exist anymore. I want to ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago Bono cultural/Payment Bono Cultural

Hey! So, in Spain we where given the "Bono Cultural" and when trying to pay with it it wont let me do the payment, but we are supposed to be able to pay with it

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! So, in Spain we where given the "Bono Cultural" and when trying to pay with it it wont let me do the payment, but we are supposed to be able to pay with it 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated payment for premium but still cant access it.

Hello all,I had to switch credit card for my individual premium on Spotify. I got a receipt saying I paid for the premium but now it still keeps showing that I have not made a payment. Is there a Tech support I can contact? ThanksBella Jackson Chemba...

• Visitor
  • Hello all, I had to switch credit card for my individual premium on Spotify. I got a receipt saying I paid for the premium but now it still keeps showing that I have not made a payment. Is there a T...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Det uppstod ett problem, försök igen senare when trying to invite duo plan

My fiancé tried to activate her spotify duo invite that i gave her after i upgraded to spotify duo from spotify private. upon filling in her address she was greeted with a message "det uppstod ett problem". we are on the same wifi, we filled in the s...

• Music Fan
  • My fiancé tried to activate her spotify duo invite that i gave her after i upgraded to spotify duo from spotify private. upon filling in her address she was greeted with a message "det uppstod ett pr...
  • HendrikPetertje
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cambie de plan duo a familiar, pero sigue apareciendo plan duo

tenía una cuenta duo, y acabé de pagar a una cuentra familiar pero aparece como si hubiera actualizado mi premium duo

• Visitor
  • tenía una cuenta duo, y acabé de pagar a una cuentra familiar pero aparece como si hubiera actualizado mi premium duo
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium in Quebec 12/2022

Hi there Spotify community, not able to subscribe to the Solo Premium plan, not interested in any trials I know the laws but I just can’t find a link recent enough that brings me to the right place to buy premium without any free trials. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • Hi there Spotify community, not able to subscribe to the Solo Premium plan, not interested in any trials I know the laws but I just can’t find a link recent enough that brings me to the right place t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I being told I can't I continue my individual plan?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi. I can’t use my premium duo. I payed it but the app doesn’t refresh it

My last subscription ended because my credit card changed. After that, I choose to change of plan. I select the premium duo and pay it, but the app doesn’t permit me to use it. It still appears a message saying that I need to pay a new plan! Please, ...

• Visitor
  • My last subscription ended because my credit card changed. After that, I choose to change of plan. I select the premium duo and pay it, but the app doesn’t permit me to use it. It still appears a mes...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing pin

I have a Spotify premium card and when trying to scratch the pin off it tore so we are missing numbers. How can I get my pin back?

• Visitor
  • I have a Spotify premium card and when trying to scratch the pin off it tore so we are missing numbers. How can I get my pin back? 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

¿Porque se terminó mi suscripción tan rápido?

Pague mi suscripción el 4 de diciembre de 2022 y hoy 18 de diciembre del mismo año me pide pagarlo otra vez

• Visitor
  • Pague mi suscripción el 4 de diciembre de 2022 y hoy 18 de diciembre del mismo año me pide pagarlo otra vez
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sub hasn't changed from free to prem duo even though I accepted the invite

Brother updated his subscription to premium duo so we could share. I accepted the invitation and on his account it says premium duo but mine still says free. It's been like this for a few weeks.

• Visitor
  • Brother updated his subscription to premium duo so we could share. I accepted the invitation and on his account it says premium duo but mine still says free. It's been like this for a few weeks.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I was charged today again although my account showed that I'll be charged

Please see into it, according to the plan I was about to be charged in 3/15/23 but it already charged me today with ₹119.

• Visitor
  • Please see into it, according to the plan I was about to be charged in 3/15/23 but it already charged me today with ₹119.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not Eligible for Premium Offer

Hi, I have received an offer to re-activate Premium for $9.99 for three months but when I click on the e-mail link and login to my account it says I am NOT eligible for the offer but I am unclear why. I have NOT deactivated Premium after April 15th 2...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have received an offer to re-activate Premium for $9.99 for three months but when I click on the e-mail link and login to my account it says I am NOT eligible for the offer but I am unclear why...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 3 likes

Cannot update payment details as Update option will not show under my plan.

Pretty much as it says. I have tried different browsers, cleared cookies and cache. Tired private mode in browsers. Even did a fresh install of Firefox on a computer that never had it installed (win 10). Tried on Mac OS 10.13, and PC, VPN on and off....

• Casual Listener
  • Pretty much as it says. I have tried different browsers, cleared cookies and cache. Tired private mode in browsers. Even did a fresh install of Firefox on a computer that never had it installed (wi...
  • girfromthealps
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes