Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Downgrading

How do you downgrade from family to the regular 9.99 plan?

• Casual Listener
  • How do you downgrade from family to the regular 9.99 plan?
  • AMANDAKHU
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Spotify is **bleep**. There is no real people to deal with problems. Just this Jank **bleep** automated response every time that doesn't help. I just want my $10 and some change back. **bleep** you spotify!!!!!!!!

• Spotify is **bleep**. There is no real people to deal with problems. Just this Jank **bleep** automated response every time that doesn't help. I just want my $10 and some change back. **bleep** you s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution need help! i need payback for someone's using my card on spotify

need help! i received this ref no. 1937310924 and deducted my savings. how is that possible that someones using my card? can you pls remove my card and stop if for paying their spotify account. i need a refund. pls remove it immediately!

• Casual Listener
  • need help! i received this ref no. 1937310924 and deducted my savings. how is that possible that someones using my card? can you pls remove my card and stop if for paying their spotify account. i nee...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment plan

• Casual Listener
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account Disabled

Hi there,My monthly Premium subscription payment for March wasn't processed correctly due to an unfortunate correction of this exact payment in my bank account. (First deducted as usual, then blocked and booked back to my bank account) This happened ...

• Regular
  • Hi there, My monthly Premium subscription payment for March wasn't processed correctly due to an unfortunate correction of this exact payment in my bank account. (First deducted as usual...
  • dielu752009
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution For Payback

its my ref no:02107221502i didnt buy anything about spotify but its took automaticly itself. i request payback please.

• its my ref no:02107221502 i didnt buy anything about spotify but its took automaticly itself.  i request payback please.
  • shelby1213
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My 7-day free trial has expired and now I can't listen to music like I used to :/

I can't play the songs I want, only a "shuffle play" option is available and it says I have to upgrade to premium to switch the songs. Can I somehow return to what spotify was like before the free trial?

• I can't play the songs I want, only a "shuffle play" option is available and it says I have to upgrade to premium to switch the songs. Can I somehow return to what spotify was like before the free tr...
  • seb1288
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium paused already paid my bill for march

Hi already paid my bill for the month of march. I paid it last march 9,2017 i also have your email and the reciept. See attachment.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi already paid my bill for the month of march. I paid it last march 9,2017 i also have your email and the reciept. See attachment.
  • deesaster
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment through Paypal

As I understand, through an online chat with an 'agent', Margarett M, Spotify do not accept payment through PayPal anymore. However, although the option to pay by PayPal has been removed on the NUS student subscription page and when you choose to cha...

• As I understand, through an online chat with an 'agent', Margarett M, Spotify do not accept payment through PayPal anymore. However, although the option to pay by PayPal has been removed on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription

HeyI buy by mistake a discount for a student and this premium is not working but Spotify charge money from my account i have some chance to back my money ?

• Hey I buy by mistake a discount for a student and this premium is not working but Spotify charge money from my account i have some chance to back my money ?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

We are getting charged when spotify came with our phones

Hi, we have been getting charged for $22 a month when we shouldn't be as spotify came with our phones. Would like this sorted asap. I cant find anywhere where i can ring anyone to help sort this issue out

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, we have been getting charged for $22 a month when we shouldn't be as spotify came with our phones. Would like this sorted asap. I cant find anywhere where i can ring anyone to help sort this issu...
  • livelifefreely
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Restore premium account

I have a Premium account (vodafone entertainment offer) and it's linked to a Facebook profile. Yesterday due to security reasons I had to deactivate my facebook account. how do I get my premium back?

• Visitor
  • I have a Premium account (vodafone entertainment offer) and it's linked to a Facebook profile. Yesterday due to security reasons I had to deactivate my facebook account. how do I get my premium back?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Hello Spotify Community,I payed for first Premium Month with my Credit Card and after that i wanted to have the second month with gift card so i entered the gift card code but now I have no Premium anymore and Spotify says i have to pay , please help...

• Hello Spotify Community, I payed for first Premium Month with my Credit Card and after that i wanted to have the second month with gift card so i entered the gift card code but now I have no Premium...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Even after I cancel subscription, it still says premium will be auto-renewed?

Hello, so I have tried a number of times to cancel my subscription, however when I go to my account on Spotify, it still says your subscription will automatically renew on 21/3/2017. Is there anything I can do to stop Spotify from charging me every s...

• Hello, so I have tried a number of times to cancel my subscription, however when I go to my account on Spotify, it still says your subscription will automatically renew on 21/3/2017. Is there an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify premium is gone?

I have spotify premiun via my mobile provider(kpn netherlands). Now im in the uk for my internship and had to change the country to uk because ive been there longer than 14 days. And now all of the sudden my premium is gone. I tried deleting the app,...

• I have spotify premiun via my mobile provider(kpn netherlands). Now im in the uk for my internship and had to change the country to uk because ive been there longer than 14 days. And now all of the s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated Premium Payment - Spotify dropped all of my shared members...

Been a subscriber for over a year and just had to update payment since my old credit card expired. I found this process extremely frustrating for a number of reasons.I could not simply update payment info - Spotify treated it as if I was signing up f...

• Been a subscriber for over a year and just had to update payment since my old credit card expired. I found this process extremely frustrating for a number of reasons. I could not simply update paym...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payment

Hi spotify You charged me twice on the same day for May. How do i get one of the payments refunded? How do I contact you to sort this out? is this the right way of doing it? Thanks. Martin Skelton

• Hi spotify   You charged me twice on the same day for May. How do i get one of the payments refunded? How do I contact you to sort this out? is this the right way of doing it?   Tha...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes