Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Gift card not accepted

PlanPremiumCountryAustriaDeviceMacbook Pro 2022Operating SystemMonterey My Question or IssueHello! I have had a gift card for several month (almost a year) and never used it - now trying to, the code is not accepted. What can I do? Don't want to lose...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Austria Device Macbook Pro 2022 Operating System Monterey   My Question or Issue Hello!  I have had a gift card for several month (almost a year) and never u...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution From duo to two student

PlanPremium duo to studentsCountrySwedenDeviceSamsung Galaxy / Iphone My Question or IssueMe and my son have Premium duo. I would like to change to two students. How do we start a new plan for my son (new user) and keeping our playlists separately?

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium duo to students Country Sweden Device Samsung Galaxy / Iphone     My Question or Issue Me and my son have Premium duo. I would like to change to two students. ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify was connected to Ex Girlfriend's Google Home. How do I remove it?

So basically my ex moved out and she had a google home here that my Spotify account was attached to. Now, whenever she says "Hey google play this-or-that" it will use my Spotify account to play this-or-that. When I am in my account settings on the Sp...

• So basically my ex moved out and she had a google home here that my Spotify account was attached to. Now, whenever she says "Hey google play this-or-that" it will use my Spotify account to ...
  • flowingColt
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

I have been charged for premium and I don’t have premium I just use the free subscription how do I go about getting my money back please

• Visitor
  • I have been charged for premium and I don’t have premium  I just use the free subscription  how do I go about getting my money back please 
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

i have paid my subscription but still after 24 hours of logging in and out i cannot access premiumPlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or ...

• Visitor
  • i have paid my subscription but still after 24 hours of logging in and out i cannot access premium Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) O...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My student plan was finished and switched to another plan unannounced.

I had renewed from sheerid 2 months before my student plan expired, but this month my plan was over and when I looked at my card history, I saw that money was withdrawn from another plan. I want a refund of the overcharged money. Student premium plan...

• Visitor
  •   I had renewed from sheerid 2 months before my student plan expired, but this month my plan was over and when I looked at my card history, I saw that money was withdrawn from another plan. I w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Duo for Other's use

Hello, Myself and my two teenagers, each have our own FREE account. I would like to setup and pay for a Premium Duo account while I remain on my existing FREE account. Is this possible? That is, can I be a plan manager for a Premium Duo account, invi...

• Hello,   Myself and my two teenagers, each have our own FREE account.  I would like to setup and pay for a Premium Duo account while I remain on my existing FREE account.  Is this po...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUkraineDevice(PC, Galaxy S20FE)Operating System(Android, Windows 11) My Question or IssueHow do i get my money back for subscription (i wanted to test free permium and after cancel it and if buy the student one, but forgot and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Ukraine Device (PC, Galaxy S20FE) Operating System (Android, Windows 11)   My Question or Issue How do i get my money back for subscription (i wanted to test ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium no new features

I am a Premium Member for a Long Time i have two spotify account one is free and one is premium So on free account there is available to download individual songs and playlist and on my premium account there is no option to download individual song e...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a Premium Member for a Long Time i have two spotify account one is free and one is premium So on free account there is available to download individual songs and playlist and on my premium accou...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo

Plan - DuoCountry - IndiaDevice - IPhone 11 Operating system - IOS 16.1.1 My Question or Issue - Last year I was using Spotify Premium (individual account) for music. But this year I figured I’ll get the Duo plan to share it with my brother. My curre...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan - Duo Country - India Device - IPhone 11  Operating system - IOS 16.1.1     My Question or Issue - Last year I was using Spotify Premium (individu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FRAUDULENT CHARGES

I DO NOT HAVE A SPOTIFY ACCOUNT.... I am being CHARGED TWICE A MONTH for a spotify that I DO NOT HAVE...There isn't a number to call for help. I had to create an account just to get help from chat and I still haven't gotten help... THIS IS FRAUD........

• I DO NOT HAVE A SPOTIFY ACCOUNT.... I am being CHARGED TWICE A MONTH  for a spotify that I DO NOT HAVE... There isn't a number to call for help. I had to create an account just to get help...
  • OscarDC
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Partner and I both have Premium and want to sign up for Duo now that we live at the same address.

PlanPremiumDuoCountryUSADevice Operating System My Question or IssueMy partner and I have had our own individual Premium accounts for many years and now that we live in at the same US address we want to switch to Duo. Is it possible to do so without ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Duo Country USA Device   Operating System   My Question or Issue My partner and I have had our own individual Premium accounts for many years and now that we ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Weil ich zu lange im Ausland, darf ich mich nicht mehr anmelden?

Gerät IPhone 13 ProIOS 16,1Premium-KontoProblem ist: Habe ein neues Handy, da ich zu lange im Ausland bin kann ich mich nicht mehr anmelden über die App?

• Visitor
  • Gerät IPhone 13 Pro IOS 16,1 Premium-Konto Problem ist: Habe ein neues Handy, da ich zu lange im Ausland bin kann ich mich nicht mehr anmelden über die App?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium plan was cancelled even though I already paid.

I have subscribed for Premium plan for years, everything was good. But earlier this month, it was cancelled, and I also lost my playlists, although I have already paid for it (it was clearly stated on my bank account).

• Casual Listener
  • I have subscribed for Premium plan for years, everything was good. But earlier this month, it was cancelled, and I also lost my playlists, although I have already paid for it (it was clearly stated o...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

abbonement

Geen van de onderstaande informatie is vereist. Hoe meer u echter verstrekt, hoe gemakkelijker het voor ons zal zijn om te proberen te helpen.PlanGratis/PremiumLand Apparaat(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro eind 2016)Besturingssysteem(iOS 10, ...

• Visitor
  • Geen van de onderstaande informatie is vereist. Hoe meer u echter verstrekt, hoe gemakkelijker het voor ons zal zijn om te proberen te helpen. Plan Gratis/Premium Land   Apparaat (iPhone 8...
  • Ximzend
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Im being charged and not getting premium so cant cancel

My bank account is being charged for premium but im not a premium user, so i cant cancel a payment as its only able to be done through you, i cant change my subscription because i dont have one and now im down money for a service im not getting.

• My bank account is being charged for premium but im not a premium user, so i cant cancel a payment as its only able to be done through you, i cant change my subscription because i dont have one and n...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop charging me for duo

PlanPremiumCountry us Device samsung My Question or Issue I was charged for the duo plan after I had changed it back to premuim several times and want my money back for this extra they're charging me since i dont want nor need there duo plan

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country us   Device samsung   My Question or Issue I was charged for the duo plan  after I had changed it back to premuim several times and want my money back for th...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month free premium trial won't show up

Hey there, I'm new to Spotify. I received a code for a 3 month free premium trial from Microsoft rewards. I created a Spotify account (used the "use google account" option) and then activated the trial. The payment method I used was SOFORT. Everythin...

• Hey there,   I'm new to Spotify. I received a code for a 3 month free premium trial from Microsoft rewards. I created a Spotify account (used the "use google account" option) and then activate...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot to cancel my premium before joining to my family account

Country: Israel My Question or Issue:I had a student premium account, and I moved to my family account as a user(i am not the paying member)I didn't cancel my premium account before I joined the family account, and now I can't cancel itWill I still b...

• Visitor
  •   Country: Israel   My Question or Issue: I had a student premium account, and I moved to my family account as a user(i am not the paying member) I didn't cancel my premium account bef...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes