Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution 大学が見つからない

学生割引の更新を行いたいのですが、自分の行っている大学が検索しても見つからないです。

• Visitor
  • 学生割引の更新を行いたいのですが、自分の行っている大学が検索しても見つからないです。
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution je n'ai pas sportify et sportify prémium mais chargé 11.49$ et avec solo

Abonnement le forfait solo et avec prémiun et hier soir je me suis branchée sur spotify et rien n'a fonctionné j'avais choisi san publicité et en francais . cela ne fonctionnait pas un montant de 11.49 $

• Visitor
  • Abonnement le forfait solo et avec prémiun et hier soir je me suis branchée sur spotify et rien n'a fonctionné j'avais choisi san publicité et en francais . cela ne fonctionnait pas un m...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i can't get premium

i am trying to change to premium but it always saying i can't get the plan

• Visitor
  • i am trying to change to premium but it always saying i can't get the plan
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to change plan from Premium Family to Individual

I currently have a premium family subscription but since I am the only one using it, I was trying to switch my plan to individual but I am unable to do so.

• I currently have a premium family subscription but since I am the only one using it, I was trying to switch my plan to individual but I am unable to do so.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Referente ao plano

Eu tinha o plano universitário e foi expirado, com isso foi cobrado 19,90, eu comprovei que ainda estou na universidade, esse 19,90 será reembolsado ou eu perdi esse valor para o mês e novembro?só será cobrado 9,90 no mês que vem?

• Visitor
  • Eu tinha o plano universitário e foi expirado, com isso foi cobrado 19,90, eu comprovei que ainda estou na universidade, esse 19,90 será reembolsado ou eu perdi esse valor para o mês e novembro? só ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Proč mi účtujete předplatné 2x za měsíc???!!! Hned od začátku mi účtujete2x

Proč mi účtujete předplatné 2x za měsíc???!!! To je opravdu drzost. Hned od začátku mi účtujete 2x předplatné za měsíc,proč? Chci peníze zpět !!!

• Visitor
  • Proč mi účtujete předplatné 2x za měsíc???!!! To je opravdu drzost. Hned od začátku mi účtujete 2x předplatné za měsíc,proč? Chci peníze zpět !!!
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

Hey! I am getting double charges for my Spotify account. Even though I have only one account.

• Hey! I am getting double charges for my Spotify account. Even though I have only one account.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambie de plan de indv a fam y no me permite invitar miembros o el cambio

Hice el cambio de plan y no me aparece que ya es familiar o me permite seguir configurando para invitar por medio del enlace, tengo 2 cobros el de mi individual y el del familiar que no aparece

• Visitor
  • Hice el cambio de plan y no me aparece que ya es familiar o me permite seguir configurando para invitar por medio del enlace, tengo 2 cobros el de mi individual y el del familiar que no aparece
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My plan changes to due when I try to update payment method

I moved countries and I need to update payment method to a new card in local bank. When I try to change the country from Poland to Portugal, my plan automatically changes to duo while I want to stay with individual and I can;t change that.

• Casual Listener
  • I moved countries and I need to update payment method to a new card in local bank. When I try to change the country from Poland to Portugal, my plan automatically changes to duo while I want to stay ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t make payment

hello, I have Spotify in my Samsung tablet and iPhone 11.so the issue is whenever I try to make payment on my Spotify to upgrade to Spotify premium it wouldn’t go through. I get stuck at payment details and I never get the opportunity to input the ca...

• Regular
  • hello, I have Spotify in my Samsung tablet and iPhone 11. so the issue is whenever I try to make payment on my Spotify to upgrade to Spotify premium it wouldn’t go through. I get stuck at payment de...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am still being billed the same amount after the price change

I have received an email stating the prices for my country Morocco were being changed from 4.99 USD to 35 MAD starting October. I have just checked and found that I'm still being charged 4.99USD which is around 55 MAD.

• I have received an email stating the prices for my country Morocco were being changed from 4.99 USD to 35 MAD starting October. I have just checked and found that I'm still being charged 4.99USD whic...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Do i need different E-mail addresses for each Spotify Family user?

I`m planing to upgrade my Spotify Premium to a Family Account. (Dad, Step Mom, brother, sister and me). Their using a shared E-Mail address. So I wonder if it is possible to invite them all with this shared mail address.

• I`m planing to upgrade my Spotify Premium to a Family Account. (Dad, Step Mom, brother, sister and me). Their using a shared E-Mail address. So I wonder if it is possible to invite them all with this...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal 3 months free trial won’t work

While trying to sign up with PayPal 3 months free trial, I am getting this message:Oops! It looks like this funding instrument is being used in another account with PayPal.Follow these steps to get this offer:1. Go to your account settings > payment ...

• Visitor
  • While trying to sign up with PayPal 3 months free trial, I am getting this message: Oops! It looks like this funding instrument is being used in another account with PayPal. Follow these steps to g...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Paying with credit card - Info box doesnt load

hiwhen trying to upgrade to the duo premium it will not give me the option to pay by credit card. The box just loads the mobile payment option. Very frustrating kind regards,

• hi when trying to upgrade to the duo premium it will not give me the option to pay by credit card. The box just loads the mobile payment option. Very frustrating   kind regards,
  • Lyubka
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes