Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Have been charged for MONTHS with no premium! My account was working perfectly before!

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceIphone 8 plusOperating SystemUp to date IOS My Question or IssueOne day I went to login to my spotify and it said my password was incorrect! I tried resetting the password and It refused to send a text to my phone. I have b...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Iphone 8 plus Operating System Up to date IOS   My Question or Issue One day I went to login to my spotify and it said my password was incorrect! I trie...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Currys 6 month - cancel

If I cancel my currys 6 month free premium the day I sign up to it, will I still have the 6 months free? Or will it revert me back to a free spotify account? It's not ideal checking on the cancel page as you have to click through to see, which is too...

• If I cancel my currys 6 month free premium the day I sign up to it, will I still have the 6 months free? Or will it revert me back to a free spotify account?   It's not ideal checking on the c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Compré una cuenta Spotify premium dúo y se suponía que la activación era en enero día 10

No se requiere ninguna de la información a continuación. Sin embargo, cuanto más proporcione, más fácil será para nosotros intentar ayudarlo.PlanGratis / PremiumPaís Dispositivo(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro a finales de 2016)Sistema operat...

• No se requiere ninguna de la información a continuación. Sin embargo, cuanto más proporcione, más fácil será para nosotros intentar ayudarlo. Plan Gratis / Premium País   Dispositivo (iPh...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Payment and subscription issues

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndiaOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy payment for a month subscription was successful however right after that payment was done I got a notice saying that the subscription was not s...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country India Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My payment for a month subscription was successful however right afte...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Overcharged for months

Hi Spotify.I have an issue I'd like to discuss not on a public forum. Is there an email address to contact?...- Student Premium Plan- Australia

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify. I have an issue I'd like to discuss not on a public forum. Is there an email address to contact?... - Student Premium Plan - Australia  
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Subscription

PremiumUnited States DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1 I have multiple accounts and I got the free trial on one account and it was working and then it switched to one of my other accounts today without me knowing. I have spent hours trying to ...

• Visitor
  • Premium United States   Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 13.3.1   I have multiple accounts and I got the free trial on one account and it was working and then it switched to one...
  • Mario
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Converting Spotify Premium to Family with 4 months of prepaid time on Premium....

How can I convert Spotify Premium to Family with 4 months of prepaid time on Premium? Will I lose the $40 I prepaid last year?

• Casual Listener
  • How can I convert Spotify Premium to Family with 4 months of prepaid time on Premium? Will I lose the $40 I prepaid last year?
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Considering Premium

My wife and I want to share an account. We like the same music. Can we do this on an individual plan? That is, have Spotify apps open at the same time on different devices in our home and phones? And... is there not a yearly pay offering for individu...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife and I want to share an account.  We like the same music.  Can we do this on an individual plan?  That is, have Spotify apps open at the same time on different devices in our ho...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My free trial stopped working and put me back to free

I got a free premium trial and all worked fine. Until this morning! I've been put back to free. Why? And how do I get it back? Geniet van Spotify Premium januari 03, 2020 Bestelnummer: 1248867777715105 Spotify Premium €0,00 3 maanden Totaal €0,00 Bet...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a free premium trial and all worked fine. Until this morning! I've been put back to free. Why? And how do I get it back?     Geniet van Spotify Premium     &nb...
  • Mario
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Offline playing not working

Just reset my phone and re-downloaded the Spotify app. I have a premium account and never had an issue before playing any of my music offline. Now I can’t listen to any of my music without using data on the road. HELP!!

• Visitor
  • Just reset my phone and re-downloaded the Spotify app. I have a premium account and never had an issue before playing any of my music offline. Now I can’t listen to any of my music without using data...
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working

PlanFree/PremiumCountry I have an iPhone X. I signed up for the three month trial and I’m still getting commercials and when I go to my account it’s still saying free membership. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I have also reset my pho...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   I have an iPhone X. I signed up for the three month trial and I’m still getting commercials and when I go to my account it’s still saying free membership. I have...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Where can I find the Spotify code on my Currys receipt?

I bought a tv from Currys and it said that I could get 6 months Spotify for free. I’ve looked on my receipt and I can’t see an obvious code that I should enter into Spotify. I bought the tv in store. What does the code format look like, or should it ...

• Visitor
  • I bought a tv from Currys and it said that I could get 6 months Spotify for free. I’ve looked on my receipt and I can’t see an obvious code that I should enter into Spotify.  I bought the tv in ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu stopped working

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy Hulu stopped working, I can no longer sign in. It says my login information is incorrect. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My Hulu...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini Order

I ordered a Google Home Mini during the promotion to get one for free for Premium subscribers. I placed my order on 12/22 and it just says that the order is delayed. The color I selected is out of stock. Is there any way I can change the color to one...

• Visitor
  • I ordered a Google Home Mini during the promotion to get one for free for Premium subscribers. I placed my order on 12/22 and it just says that the order is delayed. The color I selected is out of st...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I happened to linke my bank account to the unknown Spotify account on my phone.

Lately, I have changed my plan to Spotify Premium. But I have just found that the Spotify account I use in my phone is not mine but the unknown. I have no idea how the account were logged in in my phone. I would like delete the payment method from th...

• Visitor
  • Lately, I have changed my plan to Spotify Premium. But I have just found that the Spotify account I use in my phone is not mine but the unknown. I have no idea how the account were logged in in ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card expiration date passed and missed payment

PlanPremium Family My Question or IssueHi, so I'm the admin of our Premium Family plan. Recently i saw the pop-up message "Your last payment didn't work" on the iOS app. I suspected it's because i forgot to update the expiration date of my credit car...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family   My Question or Issue Hi, so I'm the admin of our Premium Family plan. Recently i saw the pop-up message "Your last payment didn't work" on the iOS app. I suspected it's...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double charge....

Hi, I actually have two spotify accounts which I was satisfied of until I discovered a few things : - I was told the payment I made for my first account kim5attali wasn't accepted, now I just realized not only it was, but I didn't get any email to te...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I actually have two spotify accounts which I was satisfied of until I discovered a few things :   - I was told the payment I made for my first account kim5attali wasn't accepted, ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Is free Google mini offer still available?

Hello all, My wife has a premium account, and I thought I read somewhere that existing users can claim the free mini if they've never gotten one, does that mean that my wife technically should be able to do that? If so, how? If it's only for new user...

• Hello all,    My wife has a premium account, and I thought I read somewhere that existing users can claim the free mini if they've never gotten one, does that mean that my wife technicall...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Mini
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I was charged full price despite having a student plan

Plan: Student planCountry: USA My Question or Issue:Even though I have the student plan, I was charged full price ($9.99) in this month of December. I have been regularly charged the Student amount for the past few months since I applied, and my acco...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Student plan Country: USA   My Question or Issue: Even though I have the student plan, I was charged full price ($9.99) in this month of December. I have been regularly charged the Stu...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • charged for premium
    charges
    premium plan
    random full-price charges
    student plan
    student subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu with Student plan

I use Spotify and Hulu across multiple platforms. My student membership should come with Hulu (ads) but whenever I try to use Hulu on my phone or computer it says that I need to resubscribe and pay for the service. Any advice on how I can get Hulu ba...

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify and Hulu across multiple platforms. My student membership should come with Hulu (ads) but whenever I try to use Hulu on my phone or computer it says that I need to resubscribe and pay f...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes