Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Switched from premium to duo

I had the individual plan and had already paid the month off for that plan but I switched to the duo plan as a gift or a loved one and It said I had to pay again for the duo plan in this same month so I was wondering if I get the money I paid for my ...

• I had the individual plan and had already paid the month off for that plan but I switched to the duo plan as a gift or a loved one and It said I had to pay again for the duo plan in this same month s...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution pago

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easiener it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easiener it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Mac...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can’t update payment method

Premium Duo PlanUSA DeviceiPhone 13 need to change payment method. But there is no ‘update’ button in the account section of my settings on the phone app. How do I make this change?

• Casual Listener
  •     Premium Duo Plan USA   Device iPhone 13      need to change payment method.  But there is no ‘update’ button in the account section of my settings on t...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No premium yet

I bought premium but it still doesn't show anywhere and even the subscription page pls help

• Regular
  • I bought premium but it still doesn't show anywhere and even the subscription page pls help
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have a problem with the payment

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Samsung Galaxy S20 PlusOperating System Android Oreo My Question or Issue My payment is not approved, i tried change the method but the both cards (debit and credit) are rejected. Both have enough founds to cover the pa...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device  Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Operating System  Android Oreo   My Question or Issue   My payment is not approved, i tried change...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suscripción

me cobraron la suscripción premium el 5 de septiembre y hoy me quisieron cobrar otra vez

• Visitor
  • me cobraron la suscripción premium el 5 de septiembre y hoy me quisieron cobrar otra vez
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to refund my subscription

I want to return the money for the subscription because money was debited from her without my permission and I don’t listen to music, especially in my country it’s expensive

• Visitor
  • I want to return the money for the subscription because money was debited from her without my permission and I don’t listen to music, especially in my country it’s expensive  
  • Ximzend
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months free premium

Received promo in my inbox "Last chance for 3 free months of premium"When going further I notice it says free for only 1 month.How so? And how can I get the free 3 months done.

• Visitor
  • Received promo in my inbox "Last chance for 3 free months of premium" When going further I notice it says free for only 1 month. How so? And how can I get the free 3 months done.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I download an invoice with VAT for my premium plan?

I am using a Premium account. Law in Poland needs an invoice for even $1 going out of the account to be linked to an invoice. I can't find an option to download an invoice or add VAT anywhere.

• Visitor
  • I am using a Premium account. Law in Poland needs an invoice for even $1 going out of the account to be linked to an invoice.   I can't find an option to download an invoice or add VAT an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Hulu subscription

Hi I just got a Spotify premium student plan, and my Spotify is working, but I can't get my free Hulu subscription to work. I already activated my Hulu account on the Spotify website and even have a profile on Hulu, but Hulu keeps trying to get me to...

• Hi I just got a Spotify premium student plan, and my Spotify is working, but I can't get my free Hulu subscription to work. I already activated my Hulu account on the Spotify&nbsp...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Emisión de factura

El día de hoy me han enviado un correo en el cual dan aviso de un incremento en el precio de mi suscripción por el concepto de impuestos. Ya que van a comenzar a realizar el cobro del mismo, ¿cual será el método para la solicitud de factura? El impue...

• Casual Listener
  • El día de hoy me han enviado un correo en el cual dan aviso de un incremento en el precio de mi suscripción por el concepto de impuestos.  Ya que van a comenzar a realizar el cobro del mismo, ¿...
  • IvanZenteno
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Re: Subscription plans in Azerbaijan

PlanFamily/PremiumCountryAzerbaijanDeviceXiaomi Redmi 5aOperating SystemAndroid 8.1 There is currently only premium spotify plan in Azerbaijan. Me and my family would like to use Family plan. Is it temporary or not?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family/Premium Country Azerbaijan Device Xiaomi Redmi 5a Operating System Android 8.1   There is currently only premium spotify plan in Azerbaijan. Me and my family would l...
  • Shabrang
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium doesnt work

I recently upgraded my spotify to premium using the free 3 month trial thats going on right now. I revieved a receipt per email and checked multiple times if it really was the right account, yet the account still shows as free. I tried the same with ...

• Visitor
  • I recently upgraded my spotify to premium using the free 3 month trial thats going on right now. I revieved a receipt per email and checked multiple times if it really was the right account, yet the ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambie a Premium, llego el recibo por E-Mail, pero no esta el codigo premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 months premium for friends

So i recently got premium and then a notification popped up which gave me a refferal link that I could pass on to my friends giving them free premium for two months , my query is that after the two months end , does the subscription fee get billed to...

• Casual Listener
  • So i recently got premium and then a notification popped up which gave me a refferal link that I could pass on to my friends giving them free premium for two months , my query is that after the two m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHey my name is sarah im from colombia and i just had an issue with the 3 month free trial tha...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hey my ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution plan changed from individual to duo after updating card info

my plan changed from individual to duo after updating my card info, is there any way to revert this mess? I DO NOT want or pĺan to share my plan with anyone so i dont **bleep**ing care about duo I WANT MY MONEY BACK I?M PAYING WITH A PREPAID CARD

• my plan changed from individual to duo after updating my card info, is there any way to revert this mess? I DO NOT want or pĺan to share my plan with anyone so i dont **bleep**ing care about duo &nb...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to upgrade to premium even after payment

I have updated payment to premium this month too but my spotify account seems to not be able to switch to premium. Please look into it

• Visitor
  • I have updated payment to premium this month too but my spotify account seems to not be able to switch to premium. Please look into it
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes