Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify when travelling to Russia

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States My Question or IssueSo I'm an American citizen going to Russia and I have Spotify, would I still be able to use the app when I go over if it was an existing account in the US?

•   Plan Premium Country United States   My Question or Issue So I'm an American citizen going to Russia and I have Spotify, would I still be able to use the app when I go over if it w...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution getting human assistance

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI need to speak w a human. When i go to update my payment info - my subscription process is diff...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I need to speak...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • human assistance
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premim duo problem to sharing the accont

When my partner tries to join to Premium Duo, Spotify says that she can join to duo program just once in 12 months. We previously shared an account duo that I deletd months ago.

• Visitor
  • When my partner tries to join to Premium Duo, Spotify says that she can join to duo program just once in 12 months. We previously shared an account duo that I deletd months ago.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment fraud

My Question or Issue, Why have I been debited thrice by spotify? Spotify keeps taking my money even after subscription has been made and I had to remove my card( cancel premium).So someone explain to me, cause I want my money back.

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue,  Why have I been debited thrice by spotify?  Spotify keeps taking my money even after subscription has been made and I had to remove my card( cancel premium). So so...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Duo didn't work at all

Two days ago I tried Spotify Duo for the first time to try your service. I never could play any song. The app restarted many times so I decided to cancel immediately. However my money was never given back. I demand a reimbursement because I never got...

• Visitor
  • Two days ago I tried Spotify Duo for the first time to try your service. I never could play any song. The app restarted many times so I decided to cancel immediately. However my money was never given...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching subscription

I previously had my own free subscription to Spotify which I basically did not use. Today my husband signed up for and paid for a dual premium subscription for both of us. I accepted the invitation he sent me but when I tried to set up an account it ...

• Visitor
  • I previously had my own free subscription to Spotify which I basically did not use. Today my husband signed up for and paid for a dual premium subscription for both of us. I accepted the invitation h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid Premium By Phone (mpesa)

PlanFree/PremiumCountryKenya Device(iPhone 8, Operating System(iOS 13)My Question or IssuePaid Preimiun Via phone Still stuck on Free and Have not gotten any receipt

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Kenya   Device (iPhone 8,  Operating System (iOS 13) My Question or Issue Paid Preimiun Via phone Still stuck on Free and Have not  gotten any recei...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I was charged twice this month even after upgrading to the duo subscription last month.

Plan From single to duo, and free to duo Country Australia Device Samsung Operating System Android My Question or Issue Paid twice again this month after upgrading both mine and my child's subscription. These were taken out of 2 different accounts!

• Plan From single to duo, and free to duo Country Australia  Device Samsung  Operating System  Android   My Question or Issue Paid twice again this month after ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for my premium

Hello I got a message this morning that my contract was expired or my card was expired and I’m trying to fix it but I’m not sure where to go.. please help?

• Visitor
  • Hello I got a message this morning that my contract was expired or my card was expired and I’m trying to fix it but I’m not sure where to go..  please help? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but premium is not activated

i paid for the premium but i cant use premium and it is showing my account as free plan . i am missing out all the fun . adds are coming even i paid ....

• Visitor
  • i paid for the premium but i cant use premium and it is showing my account as free plan . i am missing out all the fun . adds are coming even i paid ....  
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My debit card doesn’t with my account specifically but works with others

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung galaxy S10+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello, The problem is that I've been trying to get back to my premium subscription but my card has always failed and the error message said I should use a differe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung galaxy S10+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello, The problem is that I've been trying to get back to my premium subscriptio...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify isn't allowing me to renew my Individual subscription but forcing me into Duo - why?

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or IssueMy premium plan needs renewing, but Spotify isn't allowing me to renew on my individual subscription - it says my account isn't eligible and is trying to force me to pay for Duo. I live alone and am the only p...

• Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue My premium plan needs renewing, but Spotify isn't allowing me to renew on my individual subscription - it says my account isn't eligible and ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo not working

PlanDuoCountryUKDeviceSamsung s22 & Samsung s10+Operating System My Question or IssueMy husband is currently working overseas, he renewed our Duo and now I can't access it because it says we are not in the same location. The account is registered at ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Duo Country UK Device Samsung  s22 & Samsung s10+ Operating System     My Question or Issue My husband is currently working overseas, he renewed our Duo and now I ca...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice over 2 months, account wasnt working

I got Spotify in NZ.Moved to UK, still paying on NZ bank card, all good.Changed my Google Play (not my Spotify) country to UK, my account would not work for 2 months, i was still hooked up to Spotify on my NZ card and was charged from this account, e...

• Visitor
  • I got Spotify in NZ. Moved to UK, still paying on NZ bank card, all good. Changed my Google Play (not my Spotify) country to UK, my account would not work for 2 months, i was still hooked up to Spo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM PLAN FOR YOUNGSTERS FROM 18 TO 25/30 YEARS OLD

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDevice(Xiaomi Note 7)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueI always thought that it would be appropriate to have a Premium plan for young people (18 to 25/30) just like there is one for students. I am 23 and I work, but...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device (Xiaomi Note 7) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue I always thought that it would be appropriate to have a Premium plan for young peopl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution duo while travelling

Hi! I want to have premium duo with my dad, but he is travelling to United Kingdoms for few months during a year, so my question is how it is possible to have duo if we won't be located at the same adress from time to time. If we start in Poland (whe...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I want to have premium duo with my dad, but he is travelling to United Kingdoms for few months during a year, so my question is how it is possible to have duo if we won't be located at the same a...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not getting premium features despite paying for them

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy PrimeOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueI'm paying for premium service but certain features I've paid for aren't showing, specifically the ability to search for songs within my playlist. I'v...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy Prime Operating System Android My Question or Issue I'm paying for premium service but certain features I've paid for aren't showing,...
  • CarlosE
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed for two accounts for over a year

I noticed in my credit card that I have payed for double accounts for over a year. I thought that I was updating for a family premium but it made a new subscription and kept also the old one. Really bummer to find out that I have spent a lot of money...

• Visitor
  • I noticed in my credit card that I have payed for double accounts for over a year. I thought that I was updating for a family premium but it  made a new subscription and kept also the old one. R...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activate Hulu - Spotify Premium with Hulu

Hi, I have the "Spotify Premium with Hulu" plan. I think i got it as a promotion in 2019 after i aged out of the student account. I believe the plan is discontinued, but existing users can keep the plan if they don't switch away. I can't find a way t...

• Hi,   I have the "Spotify Premium with Hulu" plan. I think i got it as a promotion in 2019 after i aged out of the student account. I believe the plan is discontinued, but existing users can k...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes