Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Not finding paysafe paying method

PlanPremiumCountryFinland My Question or IssueI cant find the paysafe paying method, it only shows paypal and credit card.Tried different browsers and so on

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Finland       My Question or Issue I cant find the paysafe paying method, it only shows paypal and credit card. Tried different browsers and so on...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium famiy subscription but got premium subscription instead

CountryGermanyMy Question or IssueHi,some weeks ago I bought a premium family subscription for one year on the spotify page. The page showed the premium family subscription for the price of an annual premium subscription.Some weeks later I wanted to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Country Germany My Question or Issue Hi, some weeks ago I bought a premium family subscription for one year on the spotify page. The page showed the premium family subscription for the price of a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Promo Code Google Home Mini

I recently signed up for the GHM promo and was told to wait for an email letting me know my Google Home Mini was available. I received the email and linked my Google Account and it took me to the store. It told me the discount will be applied at chec...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently signed up for the GHM promo and was told to wait for an email letting me know my Google Home Mini was available. I received the email and linked my Google Account and it took me to the sto...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ghm
    google
    Google Home Mini
    promo
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Your account is not eligible for a Google Home Mini

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 8, PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI have spotify premium but any link I follow about redeeming the Google Home mini leads to an error or a page saying I am not eligible. ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 8, PC Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I have spotify premium but any link I follow about rede...
  • Xenia
  • 23 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium Subscription Changed to Family Subscription

Student Subscription with Hulu and Showtime (4.99/mo)United States DeviceiPhone XR, Macbook Air My Question or IssueLast month I subscribed to the student premium deal with ad-supported Hulu. Until yesterday, Hulu was working fine but now I can't wat...

• Visitor
  • Student Subscription with Hulu and Showtime (4.99/mo) United States   Device iPhone XR, Macbook Air     My Question or Issue Last month I subscribed to the student premium deal...
  • Kanadka
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

S10+ free offer not working

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueI preordered my S10+ before launch and now I am coming around to getting the supposedly free Spotify Premium for 6 months promotion. I made an account, I see th...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country US Device Samsung Galaxy S10+ Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue I preordered my S10+ before launch and now I am coming around to getting the suppose...
  • dvamathevan2020
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Won't let me sign up for premium without the 3 months free offer

Free/PremiumCanada I'm trying to sign up for student premium (they've approved my student status). I previously (years ago) used the 3 month free trial and then cancelled the subscription. I now want to sign up again, but when I try to sign up, it sa...

• Regular
  • Free/Premium Canada   I'm trying to sign up for student premium (they've approved my student status). I previously (years ago) used the 3 month free trial and then cancelled the subscription....
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

My Subscription changed without my knowledge or permission

PlanPremium (changed to Premium Family)CountryUSA My Question or Issue Hello,At some point in the past month, my subscription was changed without my knowledge or permission. I used to have Premium (Individual) and successfully added the free Hulu sub...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (changed to Premium Family) Country USA   My Question or Issue   Hello, At some point in the past month, my subscription was changed without my knowledge or permission....
  • Nshepard88
  • 20 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Hulu
    Premium family
  • 20 replies
  • 14 likes

Problem with STudent Premium account

PlanPremium StudentCountryUSA My Question or IssueI am suddenly being told that my Account has switched to Family Preium, although I am still verified as a student for student premium, and my Hulu and Showtime accounts are cancelled. Payment was take...

• Plan Premium Student Country USA       My Question or Issue I am suddenly being told that my Account has switched to Family Preium, although I am still verified as a student fo...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not eligble for google home mini

PlanIdivudal PremiumCountryUSDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuei have a 30$ gift card (3 months premium) and it says im not eligble for the goolge home mini, what am i supposed to do am i not eliglbe for it or what

• Visitor
  • Plan Idivudal Premium Country US Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue i have a 30$ gift card (3 months premium) and it says im not eligble for the goolge h...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini :-D

Yeah, awesome!! It's great with that free Google Home Mini.... But why not clearly state the countries that are excluded from the promotion??? I feel cheated when the last step just tells me “sorry, not available in your country”!So what will us Dane...

• Visitor
  • Yeah, awesome!!   It's great with that free Google Home Mini.... But why not clearly state the countries that are excluded from the promotion??? I feel cheated when the last step just tells me...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home Mini
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Order Cancelled

This morning I redeemed my free Google Home Mini; however, I noticed that it was going to ship to the wrong address afterward. It wouldn't allow me to change the address, so I cancelled the order. Now, it wont let me re-redeem/order a new one because...

• This morning I redeemed my free Google Home Mini; however, I noticed that it was going to ship to the wrong address afterward. It wouldn't allow me to change the address, so I cancelled the order. No...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] (Promo not automatically applied) Google Home Mini Checkout

Hello, I was awarded with the Google Home Mini offer through the email that was sent to me. I was told to click the link "GET IT NOW" and then to connect my Google account to my Spotify account in order to receive the offer. After that was done, it s...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I was awarded with the Google Home Mini offer through the email that was sent to me. I was told to click the link "GET IT NOW" and then to connect my Google account to my Spotify acco...
  • Sandoval75
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscription expire date

How can I know my what my subscription plan is and when will it expire?

• Visitor
  • How can I know my what my subscription plan is and when will it expire?   
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! canceling

Hello, About an hour or so ago I bought Spotify premium, But I was skeptical and thought it was gonna scam me by taking loads of money from my credit card and payment method, so I canceled. when I cancelled it said I still have until 23rd of January ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, About an hour or so ago I bought Spotify premium, But I was skeptical and thought it was gonna scam me by taking loads of money from my credit card and payment method, so I canceled. when I ca...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Mini

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, i am based in singapore, and i really like the google mini, can you please make it ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Singapore Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue H...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment got deducted through UPI but Premium not activated

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndiaDeviceMoto G4Operating SystemAndroid 7 My Question or IssueThe payment got deducted through UPI but my premium didn't get activated. Can anyone check what is the issue?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country India Device Moto G4 Operating System Android 7   My Question or Issue The payment got deducted through UPI but my premium didn't get activated. Can a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home mini (NO PROMO CODE) Sent!!!!!!!!

PlanPremium Country - US Device - PC Operating System(Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueNo promo code was sent for the Google Home mini I paid for Spotify twice now with two different emails and This email*snip*wasn't sent a promo code Please send...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium  Country - US   Device  - PC   Operating System (Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue No promo code was sent for the Google Home mini I paid for Spo...
  • o5_-v4caztqjg
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

If I cancel my Spotify Premium before being charged, do I still get the free 3 months?

Plan: FreeCountry: USA Device: Surface Pro Operating System: Windows 10 My Question or Issue: If I cancel my Spotify Premium before being charged, do I still get the free 3 months?

• Visitor
  • Plan: Free Country: USA   Device: Surface Pro   Operating System: Windows 10     My Question or Issue: If I cancel my Spotify Premium before being charged, do I sti...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get the Google Home Mini with Spotify Premium with Hulu

PlanSpotify Premium w/ Hulu My Question or IssueI was wondering could I get the Google Home Mini with the Spotify Premium w/ Hulu?

• Visitor
  • Plan Spotify Premium w/ Hulu   My Question or Issue I was wondering could I get the Google Home Mini with the Spotify Premium w/ Hulu?  
  • SydSyd
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes